Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reduced Townies Mod

Hello! So… Is there any mod that might help reducing the townie population? I know there was one by AKL Simmer, but I think that it's no longer working. Any leads? Or sugestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hip_Rose wrote: »
    Hello! So… Is there any mod that might help reducing the townie population? I know there was one by AKL Simmer, but I think that it's no longer working. Any leads? Or sugestions? Thanks!

@Bonxie doesn't MCCC have an option for this?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited September 2018
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hip_Rose wrote: »

@Bonxie doesn't MCCC have an option for this?

Yes and no. MCCC takes care about the general townie generation but does not interefere with the management of the sims roles.
    With only MCCC in it, the game will always spawn new mixologists, pedestrians, San Myshuno weirdos whenever it thinks it's necessary. As far as I've seen, those sims are the majority regarding headcount.

To reroute those roles to already existing sims, I use the "NPC Control" mod. Works pretty good for me.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604590
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Hip_RoseHip_Rose Posts: 273 Member
    Thank you! I'm going to try that out. I'm really tired of deleting all those twonies. Thank you both.