Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All six University degrees!!! Can YOU do it?

I am still at it! Still trying to pursue my elusive dream of having just one sim attain all six degrees! The most I have gotten with one sim is four before they died of old age. Do it! Your sim will gain lots of knowledge...but, here's the kicker...your sim must reach the top of a career in each degree so that they earn money to obtain an additional degree...no cheating for money at all. They can play the lottery if you have Into the Future, and you may sell paintings and sculptures and anything that they may find foraging or spelunking for. No elixir of life unless it's mixed up on the chemistry set! You may NOT purchase it with LTR points. You can only use elixir of life once. See where I am going? Your sim is gaining knowledge! Your sim may learn the recipe for Ambrosia but never use it. I highly recommend getting the Science and Fine Arts degrees out of the way...this way your sim can cook decent food. The other degree I also recommend getting right away is Technology...so that your sim is not calling a repairman all the time! Self-sufficiency is key in this challenge!
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I like the technology one as it gives the brain machine with it, so you can easily skill up twice a day with that. It'll make the other scholarships easier to get and then make the skills easy to get.
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    YESSS!!!! Definitely! I always get the three big ones out of the way first...science, fine arts and technology. Then, I go for athletic, communications and finally business. Sometimes I flip communications and business. If my sim is a vegetarian, the athletic degree comes in handy because it helps them live just a bit longer. ;)
    I thought it was the vegetarian aspect that made sims live longer. My sims always max out athletics though. I have them jog everywhere until they do!
    If your sim is athletic, it helps too...I read it in the Prima guide. So, I try to have my sims be vegetarian and athletic...
    This quest is an ongoing process...I will update periodically. I don't, however, know how to upload pictures! That's a fail on my part! If I could figure it out....I would have a boatload of pictures by now!
    Most people I know have a separate site where they upload their pics and stories. I use Word Press, but there are lots of other free sites too.
    You can upload your pics to an image site and then copy the link(s) into a post here.

For example, here's my current loser legacy: https://2sim3.wordpress.com/other/loser
    And to add an image that I had uploaded there, I place the link within image codes:
    screenshot-1112.jpg?w=450