Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Orphan Challenge Gameplay

Whether the rules are updated or not, I'm just going to say them here. I didn't create this challenge, and I don't know who did, but I may have made adjustments (accidentally).

1. One caregiver, that you can't control, must be added
2. 7 children, male or female, must be added
3. You can only control one child of your choice
4. Only 1 bathroom on the lot
5. Only 2 bedrooms on the lot, one for the caregiver, one for all 7 kids
6. Challenge goes until your sim grows into a YA
7. You cannot control the adult to make cakes, so prepare for sadness

My chosen sim's name is Annabelle, but she likes to be called Anna. She is 9 years old, and her parents, brother, and sister all recently died in a car accident while going to one of her ballet performances, so she feels it may be her fault. She is an Artistic Prodigy who is a Dog Lover. She likes to make diary entries daily, but as she grows up she needs to let her feelings in her diary a lot less. She isn't the best speller either, but she is only 9.

Dear Diery,
I miss mama. I miss papa. I miss Courtney and Bill. I miss my home. I miss my school. I miss my friends. The car snuck up on them and then BAM. I dont get it. Its my fault. I was the one at ballet. They had to watch. Until they didnt come. Now I cant even do ballet. Im stuck with 6 boys, a girl, and a stupid lady named Ms. Houser. Hope fully this is better then I xpect. -Annabelle (Anna)

Dear Diery,
Today was ok. I made a friend named... Chelesa? I think thats how to spell it. Shes the other girl. Every one here is 9. I did my homework and got to bed. Other than the fact Ms. Houser didnt make me super shes ok two. -Anna

Dear Diery,
I dont have friends at my new school yet. Me and Chelesa are in difernt classes so i dont get two talk two her. I tried makeing friends and I met Alexander, (I call him Alex) and Pierce. I still dont like the school though. The teacher yelled at me for not finishing a project! I didnt know about it! Well, bye... -Anna

I will usually post a few "diery" entries at once, so look in the comments for more! Also, feel free to comment if you want me to change something I'm doing, and if it's about spelling, just wait a bit, Anna is going to get better slowly...
ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear