Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All About The Armstrongs

Comments

• OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Ehm they definitely should look into houses with an extra (well...at least one) bedroom with all the woohoo going. Also a cosy living room/ seating/hearth place to read books together perhaps?
    Love the updates, was already wondering if you had given up on it! :D

Ah no not given up, just had a few things on and the wifi meant I couldn't upload!

Thanks for your comment, I will certainly be looking for 2 or more bedroom and an office/seating area for book reading and canoodling! <3
    PART 17!

It’s time to house hunt! So, let’s get down to it!

Kate and Salim wake up the morning after Christmas together reading to spend the day house hunting together.

z0IBLZX.png

Kate gets started on breakfast

mpZnHHx.png

While Salim gets started on his new book

wVMVuTI.png

As the couple sit down to eat their breakfast, they discuss what they’re looking for in today’s houses

HN2n9kW.png

Thanks to LadyLana1 for your comment about what the couple should be looking out for; an extra bedroom (or two) and a cubby for reading! I hadn’t thought about the reading nook, so thank you!
    So, our checklist looks like this…
    -A dining table
    -An office
    -Extra Bedroom
    -Reading Area

And after a quick change of clothes…

5HijDxX.png

It’s time to head off!

lXqz7F7.png

The first house on our list is a three bedroom in willow creek…

h7HcFkg.png

There’s a small living area…

Gq1S3Ru.png

A kitchen and dining table…

ECqoaa9.png

Two bathrooms (including an en suite) …

q8SYOo6.png

And three average sized bedrooms

aBGjN1u.png

8qwJucO.png

aPZL1Ha.png

The total cost of this house is 16,801 – in budget and would leave a decent amount for additional furniture, plus the furniture that we’ll take from Kate’s home. A shout out to SMUBUHCAKES for this house that I got from the gallery!

The second house that the couple look at today is a small three-bedroom house in Brindleton Bay.

pTDnDdn.png

The house has a semi-open floor plan. The living room has a bay window design, perfect to add in a corner couch for reading….

MGFKDYi.png

Coming off from the living room is the first bedroom, potentially the master.

eVjGIQA.png

There are then two more bedrooms and a small bathroom between them.

fFajoz6.png

Towards the back of the house there’s space for a kitchen and dining area, as well as potential to add a writing desk for Kate, and a second bathroom.

QsXYOZ7.png

A shout out to MANDYKAY77 for this house, which is currently on sale for 21,502.

With that, the couple move on to house number 3, in the quaint town of Windenburg. This house was originally a small 1 bed, and I did a little editing to make it a little bigger 😊

IkoGcJj.png

So downstairs it’s an open floor plan

37j8qAe.png

u1ck8g0.png

With a small furnished kitchen

ExPvLCy.png

And room for a fourth bedroom or office!

And upstairs, there’s a master bedroom with en suite, and two smaller bedrooms with a shared bathroom

I8Vrmyt.png

This house costs 23,920 – with the furniture from Kate’s house and a few little additions, it could be perfect for the young couple!

And finally, a four-bedroom house, also in Windenburg.

mVMd7jy.png

This house has a small kitchen area and is entirely open plan.

j5Om9LS.png

There’s potential for a lovely large living room and space for a dining table.

selbfLa.png

One of the front bedrooms has an ensuite, so this would be the master bedroom.

A5Pj7dv.png

The other three bedrooms are relatively good sizes too, and there’s a second shared bathroom across the hall.

IQUBu3a.png

XGFzTU9.png

dzwwCxx.png

There’s a good-sized garden too, which is perfect if the couple plan on having children or getting any pets.

TueOUNZ.png

This house costs 17,797 and was created by Gizky.

And with that, it’s the end of the house hunting for Kate and Salim, and it’s time to make a decision…

DKhocEw.png

The couple decide to grab a cup of coffee while they talk over the options.

77IiAzg.png

They decide on the house they like best, and call the estate agent to put in their offer…

fUBZVSS.png

And it’s accepted! They couple have officially purchased their first home!

xPa9BLO.png

But before they can move, they must pack up their furniture…

mCfZGA2.png

Summer and Liberty come over to help, congratulating their friend on her new home.

Nwsagrg.png

T772fKX.png

And while Kate packs up the bedroom…

3KX9Fgn.png

NzalCfQ.png

And the office…

QfZCpcl.png

Salim, Summer and Liberty pack up the kitchen and living room…

qlIgzCh.png

mgdrJ6L.png

And before long, the house is emptied and it’s time to move!

So… Where did the couple decide to move?
    Well…
    They decided on the four-bedroom house in Windenburg, for its multiple bedrooms and open floor plan!

MdZCwUo.png

Hooray!

After purchasing the house, the couple have 12,984 remaining in their bank; plenty to buy a few extra bits for the home!

So it’s back to the boxes as we slowly begin unpacking the furniture (I also made some changes to the wallpaper and flooring)

And it’s all coming together!

The living room is furnished in a black and white theme, with similar furniture but in a different colour – they also decided to upgrade to a bigger TV!

d6IqmHP.png

The kitchen is kitted out in the same style as the old one, and now we finally have a dining room table!

EPHTmKx.png

The bedroom stays relatively the same, with a few photos on the walls to make it cosy…

e0ycbKs.png

EHwsF8V.png

And the office is set up in one of the four bedrooms, and Kate decides to sell her old computer and instead use her new computer she was gifted a while back, as well as Salim moving his computer in too – now it’s a his and hers office – how adorable!

ClglxEk.png

And with that, Kate and Salim have moved into their new home!

Settling down for dinner in their new house (pizza, because who can cook during move in day!), Kate and Salim’s day draws to a close.

xiQCSgT.png

What will happen next? Will the couple enjoy their time in their new house? Will Kate write another book? Could we be filling those extra bedrooms soon?

c5nZXAu.png

Find out next time on The Life of Kate Armstrong!

yt3xDTi.png

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 18!

It’s day one in Kate and Salim’s new home. They start the morning the way they mean to go on… A good old fashioned woo hoo session!

yxtmLgj.png

The two then get up and hop into the shower…

jUjN3dZ.png

oh hellooooo Salim

IE6ll3a.png

Salim is ready first, and decides to get started making breakfast for his girlfriend…
    awwww

O43mGK5.png

The couple sit together and eat breakfast, talking about their plans for the day.

Salim has work today, but Kate has a day off…

XsiigWu.png

So while Salim washes up (he’s so domestic!)

D5mYJ0s.png

Kate heads out to the mail box to publish a few new books. She’s made $192 from her books today!

8FiqHxo.png

Salim sits down to read some more of his book

qKhIIt2.png

And as he heads off to work

u7EIXos.png

Kate settles down in her new office to get started on a new book – a children’s book about animals.

jOSYuJF.png

Finishing her book, Kate decides to give Liberty a call

6PoiZGt.png

Before heading off on a walk around her new neighbourhood

hewwR2D.png

She meets Victor Feng, and the two chat for a while

ppQgv3b.png

But as it begins to get later, Kate decides to head home and get started on dinner

i8ulUCo.png

She makes a chilli, perfect for the snowy, freezing weather outside

RvtsD64.png

As Salim arrives home, Kate greets him with a kiss on the cheek

ffeH5yb.png

And the two sit together and eat their dinner, talking about their days

GXAqYJD.png

Salim had a pretty stressful day, and Kate offers to give him a massage to try and calm him down

vZDAcTe.png

And of course, the couple move into the bedroom for round 2…

AcVdkhg.png

And with that, it’s the end of another day. It’s new year’s eve tomorrow, and the couple plan to host a new year’s party for their friends in their new home.

So, how will it go? Will anything exciting happen at the stroke of midnight? What are Kate and Salim’s new year’s resolutions be?

6GIr895.png

Find out next time on The Life of Kate Armstrong.

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Love the new house! I would've picked nr 2 so cute, I'll be sure to check it out on the gallery. Congrats to moving successfully Kate and Salim, if only it was that un-stressful in RL :D
    Do you have risky woohoo or just using it to fill fun?
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Love the new house! I would've picked nr 2 so cute, I'll be sure to check it out on the gallery. Congrats to moving successfully Kate and Salim, if only it was that un-stressful in RL :D
    Do you have risky woohoo or just using it to fill fun?

Good question! I have risky woohoo but it's set to 5 or 10 at the moment, so relatively low - still wanted the risk, but not toooo many surprises! Next episode coming soon - be sure to check it out! :)
    PART 19!
    Our couple wakes up on New Year’s Eve and Kate isn’t feeling too good

psObnf3.png

So while she hops in the shower to try and wake herself up

IwzZLbf.png

Salim gets started prepping for tonight’s guests. He lays the table and puts up some decorations in the living room

YS4WHrD.png

VE7Pwqq.png

Before making some cookies and chip n’ dips for the guests to enjoy.

o6bIGm1.png

Kate eventually comes out and helps out with the party prep, feeling better after her shower.

EioSJSO.png

As Salim puts the finishing touches to the snacks, the party prep is almost complete

fTSeRQf.png

So the couple decide to sit down on the couch to have a quick lunch and watch some TV.

They discuss the party and both are excited to host their first event in their new house together

JVWrGsX.png

The decorations look pretty good, if I do say so myself!

i6VFZxT.png

So as party time approaches, Kate and Salim get dressed up ready to greet their guests

VsyXTbG.png

And before long the party has started! Kate gives a toast, to her boyfriend, her new home and her friends

an9nZ3H.png

cheers to that, Kate!

7xfztMj.png

And spends some quality time with her friends.

Update on the life of Liberty: she is now dating Gavin, and the two are talking about moving in together soon! Maybe they should get a house in the neighbourhood? What do you think?

rrsUJIs.png

And the party is in full swing.

Salim gets to know Kate’s friends a little better, as Travis tells him a dramatic story about fish (ok?)

iup0uNp.png

Summer and Gavin are partying hard over by the boombox (a gift from father winter you may recall!)

2QSWAfj.png

The snacks that Salim so thoughtfully prepared are laid out

1GkRVtK.png

And the feast begins!

Summer gets friendly with Gilbert, one of Salim’s work colleagues, while Gavin and Liberty are no where to be found…

myCrX38.png

Salim sneaks off into the bedroom, where he lets Liberty in on a secret…

What could it be?

cXUpNxH.png

Meanwhile, the chips and salsa didn’t settle well with Kate, who is now throwing up in the bathroom! Oh no!

pwhPbIs.png

Feeling a little better after throwing up, Kate and the gang head outside to watch the fireworks

6lk86Be.png

oooh…. Aaaah….

qwQl57J.png

And as Kate happily watches the fireworks with her friends

bIVllDH.png

Salim approaches her…

IfLMLbE.png

And…

Wait for it…

Proposes to Kate under the fireworks! How romantic!

mMng47R.png

Kate, of course, says yes and happily flaunts her new bling!

Uxb1CmU.png

And the two are blissfully happy.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

IogMsZo.png

As the fireworks draw to a close, Salim can’t help but sweep his future wife off her feet

uXX64cX.png

But the happiness doesn’t end there. As Salim puts Kate back on the safety of ground, she decides she needs to tell him that she hasn’t been feeling well

She reveals she may know the cause of the sickness, and the two head inside to test her suspicions

pd8vC0M.png

Oh no. Not more toilet shots...

GRczpz4.png

As Salim waits impatiently outside, Kate takes a pregnancy test

Xfz69fS.png

Before revealing to Salim that SHE’S PREGNANT!

HBc6P3U.png

THAT’S RIGHT FOLKS. WE’VE GOT A WEDDING AND A BABY!

The couple are a little shocked, but extremely excited to be expecting their first child, and are so caught up in the excitement they almost miss the countdown

KDRaKs6.png

But as Liberty comes in to see what’s taking them so long, Kate excitedly reveals her pregnancy to her best friend

c4OH5ZA.png

Who is, of course, over the moon for her friend and immediately makes not-so-subtle hints about being the godmother

Sqc1KLH.png

And as the clock strikes midnight, it’s the start of a new year in the life of Kate Armstrong.

Happy New Year!

2LLBmZy.png

So, this new year will bring a wedding, a baby, and who knows what else?!

I hope you all enjoyed this very exciting edition of The Life of Kate Armstrong – the next update will be coming along soon, including a special gender reveal episode! Place your bets for gender and your best suggestions for baby names in the comments!

0yq66n0.png

Be sure to tune in soon for the next episode of The Life of Kate Armstrong!

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 20!

It’s Sunday morning in the Armstrong household and the couple are waking up for another day of work.

A6zElSI.png

Kate gets started on the breakfast, a healthy fruit salad – good for baby!
    also, how cute is that bump?!

QPicHE3.png

And the couple settle down to eat breakfast and talk about their days.
    Kate has a baby scan tomorrow and will be finding out the sex of her baby – we’re going to do a gender reveal party after the appointment for herself and her friends.

yjNZGZN.png

While Salim settles down to do a little reading before work

NnLPrVJ.png

Kate cleans up after breakfast

itBsV0e.png

And hops in the shower before getting dressed

evcBh8U.png

But soon realises that her clothes are struggling to fit her! Seems we need to get Kate some maternity clothes, and soon!

eaK2s6R.png

And before heading off, the couple take a little time together, snuggling on the couch and talking excitedly about tomorrow’s appointment

Y9FVRJh.png

And with that, it’s time to head out to work for the couple!

yQ87wt9.png

And time for me to watch the snow melt outside…
    sigh…
    I thought a second person would make the days be more interesting!

x7YWezN.png

As Kate arrives home and decides to snack on some leftover pizza for dinner and settle in front of the TV to relax
    She got a promotion today – she is now a regular contributor – she makes $50 an hour and got a bonus of $703 – handy with a baby on the way!

eJFC2v9.png

T9DEqUZ.png

As Salim arrives home, he’s exhausted from the day (being lazy and spending hours at work is NOT a good combo!)

aRq5M6T.png

So while he heads for a nap…

gPt3tF1.png

Kate starts to browse the web for some maternity-friendly clothes

zZMriy4.png

Before heading to bed, Kate calls to confirm her appointment for tomorrow, and makes plans for a gender reveal cake to be made and her friends to arrive for the party in the afternoon.

eEFJ6ot.png

And with that, it’s the end of the day – the couple head to bed, excited about tomorrow’s events and finding out whether their baby will be a boy or a girl.

9bxJScU.png

So, tune in next episode to find out what the couple are expecting! Gender reveal update will be up later today - so last chance to get your bets in!

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    GENDER REVEAL UP WITHIN THE HOUR GUYS! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!
    PART 21!

Morning breaks over Windenburg and it’s an early start for Salim and Kate, with lots to do today!

dqdeLfy.png

So, after a quick breakfast

zckwkgo.png

And a change of clothes
    one of the maternity outfits I picked out for Kate – cute huh?!

gZQHKrn.png

Before heading out to their appointment, Kate and Salim put up some baby shower decorations

KmlSwN0.png

Pink and blue balloons – is anyone else getting excited to find out what we’re having?!

BnwX6Y2.png

And with that, it’s time to head out to the doctor’s appointment
    I decided not to do any kind of doctor’s surgery build for this as today is going to have a LOT of screen shots anyway

fxbZ6rx.png

The couple arrive home from their appointment, gender reveal cake in hand, anxiously waiting to cut into it and find out what they’re having…
    But, they find a way to keep themselves distracted until the guests arrive

srmi65h.png

Kate adds a cute topper to the cake, mainly to avoid anyone cutting into it early!

DqiXSPO.png

And soon after, the gang arrives!

8Lr7JCB.png

Liberty can’t help but say a cute hello to her future godchild, so I got this adorable shot of the best friends!

sauCJhh.png

And with that, the anticipation gets too much for Kate and she decides to cut into the cake!

qHbOCw5.png

So after removing the topper…

It’s time to cut into the cake…

And reveal that the couple are expecting…

sorry. Gotta keep the suspense a little!

A GIRL!

The pink cake reveals that they couple’s first chld will be a daughter – and they’re both absolutely thrilled!

W9X1R3n.png

Liberty congratulates her best friend, and expresses her excitement to meet he god daughter soon

ISvQljP.png

And Salim is clearly very excited to be having a duaghter to spoil absolutely rotten!

uqM8F1S.png

ugh. How cute are these two?! I can’t wait to see them with their daughter!

g6x4X0q.png

As the party winds down, Salim shares his love for Kate with a kiss on the cheek, and the couple get ready for the next job of the day – now they know what they’re having, it’s time to go baby shopping!

cQuLReg.png

This is my Mama’s and Papa's store – it was just a quick build so it’s not fantastic, but it is available on the gallery if anyone wants to see it in more detail!

DH5i3Nq.png

So first up, it’s time to pick a few toys to decorate the room…

jnxyS7j.png

And while Kate picks out a toddler bed for her daughter…

K59K2nm.png

Salim gets started picking out some extras – including a highchair, bedside table and reading chair (of course, this girl is going to be showered with books from her mother!)

kyvRbWX.png

Kate picks out a pink bassinet

erXmO0Y.png

Before heading upstairs to pick out her favourite part – a bookshelf for the room!

NIMUtjR.png

Salim picks out some matching drawers to go with the table

Ota4IPY.png

And after grabbing a few décor items

KQU3bMT.png

The mum to be is getting tired, so it’s time to head home, but not before Salim expresses his excitement once again – with Kate’s third trimester rapidly approaching, the couple will very soon be parents!

cR8r3X8.png

So after checking out

lHCXcxj.png

It’s time to head home

drn738n.png

And while the tired Mum to be heads straight to bed

VHzfvou.png

Salim gets a head start with painting the nursery before the furniture arrives tomorrow

BKjHbzT.png

How cute!

omhPuYQ.png

And then, it’s time to bed for the tired parents to be.

UvWtWCJ.png

What a long and exciting day! Will tomorrow bring the baby girl into the world, or will she keep us waiting? What will the couple decide to call their daughter? (I'm open to suggestions!) And how will the nursery look once it’s finished?

unGc0bb.png

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    edited October 2018
    BONUS UPDATE!

Hey guys, a bonus update here, just a few adorable maternity shots of Kate in her second trimester.

I used a pose mod for maternity shots - hope you enjoy!

Next update will be up tomorrow I hope! :smile:

pivyEH4.png

MYqOWsX.png

6b3F1IL.png

VYQ7heJ.png

1KaGNiV.png

XOX OliCait XOX
    Post edited by OliCait on
    PART 22!

Welcome back! So, with Kate entering her third trimester, will today be the day that she welcomes her daughter into the world?

w6UzdLK.png

Look at that bump! Isn’t it cute!

COopH8l.png

Salim gets started on breakfast

ClFiKT5.png

And the couple sit quietly and eat their breakfast

7rKq71n.png

And Kate heads off to get dressed
    again, this bump is too cute!

ewuz0tm.png

Salim settles down to watch some tv (this guy really is lazy, huh? If I leave him for one minute he’ll just jump on the TV!)

VBlIWVC.png

While Kate gets settled in to work on a book

kOTy2V3.png

Salim gets a phone call that the furniture for the nursery has arrived, and he gets to work putting it all up

2V406DX.png

And the nursery is finished! <3
    the toy box and bed are CC items and I can’t recall the exact name of the products – sorry!

Q3lzKhh.png

Kate soon realises that her big bump is making sitting at the desk rather challenging, so she decides to call it a day on the writing

e6lhp3s.png

Salim gives her a massage to help relieve some of the back pain

tc07dtM.png

And while he jumps on the computer to order a surprise for Kate

Dgw9KMT.png

She decides to have a lie down… This baby is really tiring her out! (but doesn’t she look adorable pregnant!)

9S0hOfU.png

Salim gets started on lunch, his surprise arrives

XpjDHU1.png

no, it’s not a random woman… but you’ll have to wait to find out

Ng2CR6f.png

While the couple sit down to eat their lunch, Kate continues to complain of her back pain

2z8cQJF.png

So Salim reveals he has a surprise for her

MELqaio.png

He’s had a spa bath installed in the second bathroom for Kate! (and the baby, of course!)

S3JlwUB.png

Salim leaves his fiancé to her bath, while he settles down with a bit more of his book

Pn7BzUM.png

Liberty pops over with a present for the soon to be parents

EfGZf7o.png

And Kate is out of the tub just in time to greet her

xhrEept.png

Liberty bought them a coffee machine, perfect for new parents!

oTaucen.png

And Kate decides to try it out

hYdZ3t4.png

And the pair sit with their coffee to discuss the baby, the nursery, and Liberty’s budding relationship with Gavin

5VTmkHY.png

RN2ORHm.png

Salim decides to leave the girls to their chat and get started on some garlic noodles for dinner

XpjDHU1.png

And the three sit for their dinner, chatting and enjoying the food

pheX7AC.png

Before long, Liberty has to head home, so Kate bids her friend goodbye

J9nt1sh.png

And the day comes to an end. It looks like this baby is going to be making us wait!

U4BmJVw.png

So, what will happen next? Will the baby finally come? And how will Kate and Salim fare as new parents?

Umwq8G1.png

XOX OliCait XOX
    edited October 2018
    PART 23!

Welcome back! We start this episode in the early hours of day 24, as Kate is in labour!
    That’s right! Our Kate woke up in the middle of the night as she went into labour, and it’s go time!

m34wGqa.png

Grabbing the hospital bag, Kate and Salim savour one last minute together before heading off to meet their daughter

ePFgxtP.png

Salim takes Kate to the hospital, trying to stay calm but failing quite miserably… Bless!

5C71Ibj.png

And it’s off to the delivery room!

752QH45.png

Poor Salim is in a state of pre-parental panic, but Kate is a little preoccupied with the child coming out of her to notice! :smile:

PXT2KHc.png

And a few pushes later…

0Tt9gQi.png

She’s here! Kate and Salim are officially parents to a gorgeous baby girl.

8CmpH73.png

The couple can’t wait to get their daughter home, and Dad is quick on the bat with cuddles and feeding…

eyQRgi6.png

BlJ8B6R.png

Kate and Salim are happy to introduce Leia Benali Armstrong!

Thanks for all your suggestions for baby names on my other post, and a shout out to @Destin2016 for the name! I think it’s perfect for the couple’s first child!

n35cYTI.png

I’ll leave this update here, as the couple are pretty tired again so it’s off for a few hours more shut eye (if they can manage to resist that cute face for long enough), and we’ll be back with the rest of Day 24 later on…

Check in next time to see how Kate and Salim fare as new parents!

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @OliCait Thanks for using my suggestion. One of my favorite girl names!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    My sim is currently married to Salim as well and they have 3 children. I love reading your story by the way. Keep up the good work!
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    @OliCait Thanks for using my suggestion. One of my favorite girl names!

Thanks for sharing it! I thought it worked really well for them!
    My sim is currently married to Salim as well and they have 3 children. I love reading your story by the way. Keep up the good work!

Haha cool! He is a catch!

Thanks, I will be posting the next episode either later today or tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled :smiley:
    Sorry for the delay! New update coming over the weekend!
    PART 24!

After a bit of a hiatus, we’re back! Sorry for the radio silence, I suddenly got flooded with about a million things to do!
    Without further ado, we’re back for the rest of day 24 in the Benali-Armstrong household, and as you’ll remember, we welcomed a baby in the early hours of this morning!

So, after trying to get a little shut eye after the excitement of having a baby, Kate and Salim are ready for their first day as parents…

iPUJSnq.png

And with their new best friend, coffee... thanks again, Liberty!

nF0S3tb.png

Breakfast is served!

JlC0lXy.png

Salim, as predicted, is doting on his new daughter

4Mwe1NC.png

As he gives her breakfast…

XIuW2Cc.png

Kate takes advantage of his distraction to whip up a cake – today is Salim’s birthday!

idHYzpA.png

And Leia is doing a great job at keeping her Dad occupied by being adorable…

4th7EIH.png

And after a quick change of clothes and an adorable moment between the two...

ajCWlMQ.png

It’s time for a party!
    Kate greets Liberty, who is of course the first to arrive!

lZyCUsQ.png

And they two head straight to the bedroom as Kate introduces Liberty to her goddaughter.
    (she does make an “aww, how adorable” face, I just missed it! She isn’t totally unimpressed by the child!)

F1fhzyD.png

Salim chats to Summer about his daughter and a few other things, while Liberty sits down to read a book (really, Lib?)

P9NIrbo.png

And it’s time for guy talk, with Gavin and Salim sitting down to discuss fatherhood and Gavin’s recent decision to move in with Liberty…
    (Yep, they’ve moved in together now! I’m sure I’ll show you guys their new house soon!)

ZjEPC1B.png

And a little later, it’s time to blow out the candles!

919nqfk.png

And Salim is officially a full-fledged adult!
    Happy Birthday Salim!
    His friends congratulate him

HP51clG.png

And soon after, Liberty and Kate are sat at the kitchen table discussing the wedding!

3i6j1uH.png

The two get very excited at the prospect of wedding dress shopping, and Kate decides to wait until Leia is a toddler so that she can be party of the ceremony!
    that flower girl dress is going to be adorable as hell!

2TTAAmE.png

But the day is getting on, and the new parents are exhausted, so it’s time to bid everyone goodbye

HLNdR1c.png

And after a little snuggle with her daughter

Ctuge7s.png

aww I just love Kate as a mother!

NtyhSNM.png

It’s time for bed for the tired parents.

Q7HPy8V.png

And baby Leia!

OmiVhtQ.png

And with that ends another day in the life of Kate, Salim and Leia! What will happen tomorrow? Will Kate decide to start looking at wedding dresses, or even a venue? Will coffee become their only relief? (probably not, Leia is one easy baby!)

6fRCxCA.png

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    HEY GUYS! So, with the wedding coming up relatively soon, I'm curious as to what I should do for the wedding outfits... I want to get opinions, but should I post screenshots of hair and dresses on here, on another post, or both? I'll probably do both, but let me know!
    SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES GUYS. I PROMISE I'LL BE GETTING BACK INTO IT SOON! I HAVE THE NEXT FEW EPISODES WRITTEN UP I JUST HAVENT HAD CHANCE TO POST THEM! THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME!
    PART 25!

Welcome back to the Benali-Armstrong household!
    As morning rises over Windenburg, Salim is up and getting ready to head back to work, seeing to his daughter…

DyWiq8T.png

And letting his wife to be sleep in – I think she’s earned it!

RubONg7.png

So after giving Leia her breakfast

lrNRAPz.png

It’s breakfast time for Salim. A simple bowl of cereal while he watches TV, getting ready for his first day back since the birth of his daughter

rVUi1Pm.png

And as he jumps into the shower to get inspired before his shift

6L7nloq.png

Kate is up and having some quality time with her daughter

JhYftwB.png

And there’s just enough time for some Kate/Salim quality time too

J0GuWYN.png

Kate hops in the shower and Salim heads off to work

SHQQSN8.png

And after a quick breakfast

lH1DinQ.png

Kate gets back to spending time with her daughter

gT1kYEs.png

She gets back to work on a new children’s book she’s writing

xIKnq81.png

But is soon interrupted by Leia – it’s time for lunch!

kDgPSTi.png

As she finishes feeding Leia, Summer arrives to see Kate and discuss some wedding details… She’s asked Liberty and Summer to be bridesmaids

Tr62V8E.png

Kate happily greets her friend

l1eWBXG.png

And the two get down to business, discussing everything from the venue to the dress

6s4ZK5q.png

Not long after, Liberty arrives to the wedding planning party, and Kate greets her with a hug

5KrhTJW.png

And the trio get back to wedding talk

OLrNBqv.png

Kate shows her friends a few of the venues she’s planning to look at – it’s valentine’s day tomorrow, and Kate and Salim are planning to spend it looking at venues – how romantic!

zcBqVCL.png

Time rolls on and the girls soon have to head off

YZWVyU8.png

Which works well for Kate, who’s decided to buy a treadmill after all that wedding dress talk…

MzFwJuQ.png

And gets to work, trying to work off the baby weight!
    I think you’re beautiful already, Kate

Zi9dHjv.png

So after wearing herself out on the treadmill, Kate gives her daughter dinner and puts her down for a nap

ovchlyP.png

And goes for one herself!

n8bXWyX.png

But the sleep doesn’t last long, as Leia decides that napping isn’t for her today!

dxIao9t.png

And Kate jumps up to comfort her daughter – luckily, she’s so adorable that Kate doesn’t seem to mind being woken up…

gNgtBx2.png

But Salim might, as he arrives home from work exhausted from the day’s events

CFQWnzp.png

And heads straight in for a nap

G0nLS8Q.png

Showing just how opposite the two are, Kate has decided to get back on the treadmill for a bit

7BkBRys.png

As she tries to trigger some inspiration for her book

df5nucu.png

Before sitting for dinner together and discussing tomorrow’s venue hunting

n9dRFMB.png

Salim is clearly excited, but Kate seems to be more interested in her salad!

016tPL9.png

Deciding to leave Salim and Leia to their bonding time, Kate decides to get some more writing in while Salim is able to watch Leia

c8Yty20.png

cZzHL2f.png

And jumps in the shower to wash off the day

AlkVCvQ.png

And with that, it’s the end of another day in Windenburg, as the family of three head to bed.

hwAYdTF.png

sisCnnm.png

Tomorrow is venue hunting, and it’s also Leia’s birthday! Time flies!
    What will happen next? Which venue will the couple choose for their wedding? What will our Leia be like as a toddler?

MRLVWRP.png

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    WEDDING DRESS POLL NOW UP!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/949927/help-kate-armstrong-pick-her-wedding-outfit

Venue hunt is now underway and I will be posting it soon! :smile:
    PART 26!

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
    And also, a happy birthday to Leia! She’ll be aging up later in the episode…

ZFf4V0z.png

The parents spend some quality time with their daughter

MHc2whO.png

Before having a quick breakfast

wKYvO4f.png

And getting dressed for the day ahead

nKEO5Bs.png

Salim surprises Kate with a rose for Valentine’s day – how romantic!

WeqxBTG.png

And Kate seems to be very appreciative, smelling the gorgeous flower before putting it in water

VndMWwy.png

And giving her soon be to be husband a kiss

9WsJ0PE.png

Not long after, Liberty arrives – she’s babysitting Leia today so the couple can take a look around a few potential wedding venues – what a good maid of honour!

CIDqA1G.png

So with that, it’s time to get to venue hunting!

N2nF14E.png

Our first venue is the Van Haunt Estate in Windenburg – a classic wedding venue.

kjiQRaH.png

While the inside is a museum, the gardens would make the perfect place for a classy outdoor wedding.

09dFRfM.png

Moving swiftly onward, the second venue we’re looking at is a rooftop venue in San Myshuno, courtesy of Jaszixyu on the gallery!
    I LOVE this venue! It’s so classy!

FiwqRg8.png

It’s a little cloudy in San Myshuno today, but nonetheless Kate decides to check out the view from the rooftop

3ne44Jj.png

While Salim checks out the bar!

OyUYrcQ.png

The venue has cute tables in the bar area for eating, drinking and socialising

N0RZMYW.png

And the wedding arch and chairs are elegant and classic, with a rose petal aisle and red decorated arch (though the colour can be changed to suit your needs)

cCFQAo7.png

Before heading off to the next venue, Kate calls to check in on Leia – Liberty is having the time of her life with the little girl! Aww

eeWPT10.png

And it’s time for venue number three – an elegant beach style wedding in Oasis Springs courtesy of Cadnpu – thanks! :smile:

lX765Ij.png

The couple seem to like this one!

Z6hSSb7.png

The aisle is decorated with sand plants and floral towers, and a blue archway stands at the waterfront

WFUOQe7.png

Beautiful!

And venue four – we have to rush through them because we need to get home to Leia for her birthday!
    This venue is a blossom forest paradise, courtesy of relhcuk1 :smile:

RhmlMZX.png

And the couple take a moment to appreciate each other before appreciating the venue

jcbh9BS.png

It’s located by the Willow Creek lake, which makes for a beautiful place for pictures!

WOEZD09.png

And the wedding arch is within a raised gazebo decorated to the nines with flowers, balloons and bunting

uw4htFd.png

The couple take a moment at the bar to grab drinks, food, and discuss their options before heading home

CWey4r0.png

And getting a wonderful surprise when they see balloons at their front door…

LXFCeRd.png

Liberty and Summer have decorated the house for Leia’s birthday, saving Kate and Salim a job and giving them a wonderful surprise!

79CoCtP.png

Kate thanks her friends for their work

gEIVKw5.png

GwDlJ9a.png

And Salim shows his daughter all the decorations

LQzAcwQ.png

Before she ages up – Leia Benali Armstrong is now a toddler!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIA!

4MKnCEV.png

For her birthday, Leia received some toys and clothes, as well as a paddling pool from Summer (appropriate!), a slide from Liberty and a ball pit from her parents

hFLP5Xq.png

Introducing the beautiful and toddling Leia!

7l2cplq.png

Who is wasting no time using her newfound ability to walk to take herself out to the garden

JSl9qLp.png

To play on her new slide

TflBjWj.png

With help from Mummy, of course!

uuPQQJa.png

Aren’t they a beautiful family!
    aww

A7MxEeO.png

It seems little Leia is going to be a bit of a troublemaker, as she also wastes no time in deciding to make a mess!

HCd3LTl.png

Salim calmly disciplines her, proving that Kate is going to need to be the bad cop sometimes!
    but she’s so cute – I couldn’t discipline her either, Salim!

7PdZTq0.png

Kate cleans up the mess before showing Liberty some photos of the venues again, and revealing her choice

But I’m afraid you’ll all have to wait to find out what they chose!

yZ0OgbQ.png

Leia and Liberty are getting on very well

HtlfvoI.png

As she tells her goddaughter a story that seems to get her rather excited

aERipON.png

Before Leia decides to head into her new bedroom to play with her blocks

wDpF3G1.png

With the help of Auntie Liberty, who is proving very maternal!

WKOnnL9.png

But as time rolls on, it’s time for Leia to get to bed as Kate tucks her in

Db4YM0j.png

After putting her daughter to bed, Kate finds Salim staring at the now empty crib in their bedroom

hqqsNPm.png

And the couple decide that Leia could do with a little brother or sister…
    After the wedding, though!
    No baby making tonight folks, it’s just time for bed! Tomorrow will be a busy day as Kate needs to get her bridesmaids into their dresses and get everything finalised for the big wedding in 2 days!

0WpPcsa.png

What will happen next? Will the bridesmaids like their dresses? Will Leia get a sibling? What else will happen?

GAo3QBO.png

Eu4fFav.png

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
  • Se6_123Se6_123 Posts: 31 Member
    Liberty is soo adorable
    Se6_123 wrote: »
    Liberty is soo adorable

Isnt she!! Tune in for the next few episodes - she may have some interesting news!