Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Hunger Games Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    If I were you I wouldn't let Plumbob run away and just put him on the sign-up list so if I had 14 players I can start the game right away and he'll have to play ;) I mean 14 is quite ambitious.

Good idea. Lol. Ill add plumbob to the list for now. Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Il update the list in a little bit. Maybe about an hour or so.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    If I were you I wouldn't let Plumbob run away and just put him on the sign-up list so if I had 14 players I can start the game right away and he'll have to play ;) I mean 14 is quite ambitious.

😬 Uh oh, ok

😬 Uh oh, ok

Just let me know if you can't play and I can take you off the list.

😬 Uh oh, ok

Just let me know if you can't play and I can take you off the list.

Ok 😂
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited September 2018
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'll play.

I know I'm in no place to say this and I apologise in advance if this sounded a bit harsh but City if you want to sign up for a game of mafia please at least make an effort to play it, okay? You barely said anything in Charlie's game and it was unfair to her and everyone else.

But there was a reroll in the middle of day 1 and it continued without restarting the time, with day only lasting 12 hours. People barely got to vote or say anything. And then City died night 1. How is any of that her fault?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    edited September 2018
    Hellooo, I'm back! :D Can I play?
    Post edited by Meepy!! on
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'll play.

I know I'm in no place to say this and I apologise in advance if this sounded a bit harsh but City if you want to sign up for a game of mafia please at least make an effort to play it, okay? You barely said anything in Charlie's game and it was unfair to her and everyone else.

If you're saying that to her say it to me too, I also barely said anything.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I'll play.

If you're saying that to her say it to me too, I also barely said anything.

If you wanna get to her, you have to get through me first!
    But yeah, seriously Choco, don’t bully City. You don’t really play here that often now, so the last game was probably your first time playing with city - she’s normally a fairly active player, so if she wasn’t in the last game then that was a one off...
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Sorry if I sounded a bully. I didn't mean to.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Bumping!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    If we dont have another sign up by tommorow evening, I'll probably start pregame. otherwise I'll just let sign-ups keep going. I dont wanna keep waiting for a while without any sign-ups. Just letting you guys know.
    If we dont have another sign up by tommorow evening, I'll probably start pregame. otherwise I'll just let sign-ups keep going. I dont wanna keep waiting for a while without any sign-ups. Just letting you guys know.

If you’re gonna start the game tomorrow, then can I drop out 😬
    edited September 2018

pregame is probably gonna last a while because of the process it takes to randomize roles for this setup. If I end up starting pregame tomorrow, then I will probably start the game on Monday at 6pm CDT. Do you still want to drop out if i end up starting pregame tomorrow?

pregame is probably gonna last a while because of the process it takes to randomize roles for this setup. If I end up starting pregame tomorrow, then I will probably start the game on Monday at 6pm CDT. Do you still want to drop out if i end up starting pregame tomorrow?

Hmm, I’ll think about it

Sorry for being so awkward 😬😭

Hmm, I’ll think about it

Sorry for being so awkward 😬😭

That's fine. XD. Just let me know.
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Some things came up and I have to drop out, but can I still be a replacement? If not, that is alright.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Some things came up and I have to drop out, but can I still be a replacement? If not, that is alright.

sure. no problem. :) I'll put you on the replacement list.
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

sure. no problem. :) I'll put you on the replacement list.

evie
    currently playing NSB
    Ok. we have 8 people playing rn. do we want to wait and see if we can get more or do we want to start pregame now. If we start pregame now, Day 1 will start at 6pm CDT on 9/24/18.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    I think just start.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited September 2018
    I'll check back before I go to bed. If the majority wants to start I will. I'm still accepting sign-ups if we get people join.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I would like to keep sign ups going.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    It doesn’t matter to me
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg