Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crashing and other problems

My game has been crashing on me for some reason. I've been clearing cache which seemed to help a little.

I'm also having an issue with the ward in my sims hospital. I keep getting a routing error.

I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didn't help.

Comments

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    The crashing seems to have stopped but I'm still having problems with the hospital ward.
  • KAALRATRIKAALRATRI Posts: 20 Member
    > @wittanthony1 said:
    > The crashing seems to have stopped but I'm still having problems with the hospital ward.

same, and i have an iphone xs max :(
  • horseangle38horseangle38 Posts: 218 Member
    I'm currently trying to do the Valentine quests in Sims Mobile. The quest says to give Sins with blue plumbombs stickers. When I click on a Son it tells me no sticker event is available at this time. I can not give stickers anymore and I know it's not because I gave then all away because I haven't given any in days. Please fix this sticker issue.
  • saffyrsaffyr Posts: 1 New Member
    I am unable to find or give stickers anymore as well. Is this a functional change or a bug? I love giving and getting stickers at parties and miss it.
    Thanks...
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I'm currently trying to do the Valentine quests in Sims Mobile. The quest says to give Sins with blue plumbombs stickers. When I click on a Son it tells me no sticker event is available at this time. I can not give stickers anymore and I know it's not because I gave then all away because I haven't given any in days. Please fix this sticker issue.

This is actually the section for The Sims FreePlay.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    saffyr wrote: »
    I am unable to find or give stickers anymore as well. Is this a functional change or a bug? I love giving and getting stickers at parties and miss it.
    Thanks...

This actually the section for The Sims FreePlay.