February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Crashing and other problems

My game has been crashing on me for some reason. I've been clearing cache which seemed to help a little.

I'm also having an issue with the ward in my sims hospital. I keep getting a routing error.

I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didn't help.

Comments

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    The crashing seems to have stopped but I'm still having problems with the hospital ward.
  • KAALRATRIKAALRATRI Posts: 20 Member
    > @wittanthony1 said:
    > The crashing seems to have stopped but I'm still having problems with the hospital ward.

same, and i have an iphone xs max :(
  • horseangle38horseangle38 Posts: 218 Member
    I'm currently trying to do the Valentine quests in Sims Mobile. The quest says to give Sins with blue plumbombs stickers. When I click on a Son it tells me no sticker event is available at this time. I can not give stickers anymore and I know it's not because I gave then all away because I haven't given any in days. Please fix this sticker issue.
  • saffyrsaffyr Posts: 1 New Member
    I am unable to find or give stickers anymore as well. Is this a functional change or a bug? I love giving and getting stickers at parties and miss it.
    Thanks...
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 515 Member
    I'm currently trying to do the Valentine quests in Sims Mobile. The quest says to give Sins with blue plumbombs stickers. When I click on a Son it tells me no sticker event is available at this time. I can not give stickers anymore and I know it's not because I gave then all away because I haven't given any in days. Please fix this sticker issue.

This is actually the section for The Sims FreePlay.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 515 Member
    saffyr wrote: »
    I am unable to find or give stickers anymore as well. Is this a functional change or a bug? I love giving and getting stickers at parties and miss it.
    Thanks...

This actually the section for The Sims FreePlay.