Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can anybody create a sims version of Britney Spears partner please?

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling

fTJce5k.jpg

Sam Asghari

gLIx2t7.jpg

aht3EKv.jpg

776GUSr.jpg

I5NhuJs.jpg

Would love to see him in the game.
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited September 2018
    I will give him a go, @marcel21 I have made heaps. Do you want CC or no-CC and what do you want to call him and give him for his traits and Aspiration. Do you want him as Sam Asghari or something else?

• Options
    I will give him a go, @marcel21 I have made heaps. Do you want CC or no-CC and what do you want to call him and give him for his traits and Aspiration. Do you want him as Sam Asghari or something else?

Hi Jendowoz0612 :)
    please, and thank you so much.
    I don't mind if you use CC/MODS

Hes a model and of course athletic. i don't mind what traits and aspiration you give him as were limited, and please call him by his real name and make him a young adult.

looking forward to seeing him B)

thanks again :)

• Options
    edited September 2018
    I have an issue with female cc underwear on males for some reason, so I will have to sort that through my CC and find the offending pieces first. But will get onto it as soon as it is sorted out okay, @marcel21 So I hope you will bear with me.

• Options
    I have an issue with female cc underwear on males for some reason, so I will have to sort that through my CC and find the offending pieces first. But will get onto it as soon as it is sorted out okay, @marcel21 So I hope you will bear with me.

Hi :)
    I understand. I have issues with a female top on males to. please take as long as you need, no rush, so grateful you going to give it a go. take as long as you need honestly ;)

• Options
    How did you get rid of them?

• Options
    How did you get rid of them?

I still have the issue :/

• Options
    Hi, @marcel21, I think I have solved the underwear issue, so will give this one a go now. :)

• Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Hello my dear @marcel21 <3

Its lovely to see that you are still on here, been a very long time since we have last spoken :smile:
    I was never any good at creating male sims lol, but you are in great hands with @Jendowoz0612 :)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I have a shot here, @marcel21 but just about all of his facial features are CC. The clothes aren't however. But I will provide you with a list of the CC I used so you can recreate him after downloading him. Let me know if he is what you want or if you want anything changed. I have the CC listed, which I'll give you if you are happy with him. There is only about half-dozen things. I wouldn't mind using him for my next male comp if that is okay with you. Pretty happy the way he turned out.

Pm409b9.png

vTVBN03.png
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    Let me know and I'll give you the links, @marcel21

• Options
    I have a shot here, @marcel21 but just about all of his facial features are CC. The clothes aren't however. But I will provide you with a list of the CC I used so you can recreate him after downloading him. Let me know if he is what you want or if you want anything changed. I have the CC listed, which I'll give you if you are happy with him. There is only about half-dozen things. I wouldn't mind using him for my next male comp if that is okay with you. Pretty happy the way he turned out.

Pm409b9.png

vTVBN03.png

Hi Jendowoz0612 :)
    I have been speechless for 20 minutes looking at what you did here for me. I say speechless, because, I tend to speak when I type on the forums :blush:

Thank you so very very much for creating him for me. you are very talented B) I love what you did with him <3

• Options
    edited September 2018
    So pleased you liked him, @marcel21 I will upload him later today.

I have sent you the CC I used in a PM that way you can download it before I upload Sam and he should be already done for you. Working today, but will be off later for the school holidays. I'm a teacher in Australia.

• Options
    So pleased you liked him, @marcel21 I will upload him later today and send you the CC I used okay? Working today, but will be off later for the school holidays. I'm a teacher in Australia.

I don't just like him, I love him B)

Thank you, very excited to see him how he looks in the game. going to need to find him a Britney Spears.

Okay. thanks again, I appreciate this so very much.

• Options
    I have PM'd you the links so you can download them first before I upload Sam @marcel21

• Options
    I have PM'd you the links so you can download them first before I upload Sam @marcel21

thanks, downloaded and saved everything you PM me.

• Options
    jaunty wrote: »
    Hello my dear @marcel21 <3

Its lovely to see that you are still on here, been a very long time since we have last spoken :smile:
    I was never any good at creating male sims lol, but you are in great hands with @Jendowoz0612 :)

Hello Cindy, Its nice to see you :)
    yes a long time.
    amazed at him <3

• Options
    @marcel21 I have uploaded sam under #samasghari you should be able to find him, and he's in my showcase as well. Hope he turns out the way you like him.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Here are a couple of shots I took of what he looks like in-game.

qNqeZEH.png

fsVmtwd.png