Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED SOLUTION FOUND- getting Last exception: Attribute error: none type.

TayMeowCxxTayMeowCxx Posts: 38 Member
edited December 2022 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Hi, I'm having a issue with script mods, I just recently updated a bunch of my mods and also added some new ones, I didn't read any conflicts but I'm seeming to have one or something's going wrong with an object in game?? I read my exception that came in(I'm not a pro at it, I'll gladly share it, if it helps.), But all I really got from it was a none type error, which is odd. I've tried fixing it in every way I know how. Taking what I freshly downloaded out, didn't seem to fix it, but I know it's for sure a script problem, I had scripts turned off and the game ran great. I'd greatly appreciate the help on this one and have decided to add my exception for you guys to read. Thank you so much! Thats how much of the LE, below that could fit on the forums...
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Hello
    If you use MCCC mod,you make like to post your last exception file in the General Support section of the MCCC Discord server . Simmers there may be able to help you
    https://discordapp.com/WhhjZSp
  • TayMeowCxxTayMeowCxx Posts: 38 Member
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>13ebbf7b418004e25ba0d00b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-18 05:15:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside_Instance.py:31</categoryid><desyncid>13ebbf7b418004e25ba0d00b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Error during initialization of service tuning_instance_manager. This will likely cause additional errors in the future. (AttributeError: "buff_basegame._loot_on_instance + buff_template" was unexpectedly None) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 354, in start_single_service File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 3.3.4.133b\🐸🐸🐸🐸\sex\_ts4_tuning\objects_states.py", line 26, in _🐸🐸🐸🐸_add_computer_object_states File "C:\Users\tayme\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Triplis-Sorcerer-V2-4-5\Triplis-Sorcerer-V2-4-5--scripts.ts4script\Triplis_SorcererTrait_Injector.py", line 11, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\tayme\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Triplis-Sorcerer-V2-4-5\Triplis-Sorcerer-V2-4-5--scripts.ts4script\Triplis_SorcererTrait_Interactions.py", line 48, in Triplis_Sorcerer_add_super_affordances_to_objects original(self) File "C:\Users\tayme\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Cats and Dogs\LittleMsSam_BuyTreatsViaPC.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\tayme\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Seasons\LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside.ts4script\LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside_Add.py", line 15, in injection original(self) File "C:\Users\tayme\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Cats and Dogs\LittleMsSam_BuyTreatsViaPC.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\tayme\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Seasons\LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside.ts4script\LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside_Instance.py", line 31, in injection buff_basegame._loot_on_instance = buff_basegame._loot_on_instance + buff_template._loot_on_instance AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_loot_on_instance' </desyncdata></report>
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    If you use MCCC mod,you make like to post your last exception file in the General Support section of the MCCC Discord server . Simmers there may be able to help you
    https://discordapp.com/WhhjZSp

I just updated MCCC, its still giving me the problem, but I'll try thank you so much, Rosemow!
    Hello
    The mods that are causing the issues are
    LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside
    Triplis-Sorcerer trait
    LittleMsSam_BuyTreatsViaPC.
    It would be best to remove those mods, download the latest versions, and see if the issues remain.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Delete your cache folder, cachestr folder, and localthumbcache.packge file after remiving the older versions of the mods to ensure a clean new installation.

You are also having trouble with an adult mod that we are not allowed to discuss on the forum.
    Thanks guys! It was figured out thanks to Rosemows suggestion on the 2 mods: LittleMsSam's Changeintoeverydaywheninside(which i oddly already deleted but I found a spar file, I must've accidentally left.. Oops..) and her other mod Buy treats via pc. Thanks for all your help! :smiley:
  • Ana_AnushkaAna_Anushka Posts: 13 New Member
    I am having the same problem and ive tried getting mods out and everything like doing the 50/50 method and i also tried Mod Conflict Detector but it gives me the NoneType Error every time! Please someone help! Also i have my MCCC updated to its latest version.
    Here's my LastExeption:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:04:19</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid>
    <desyncid>f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\career_commands.py", line 338, in find_career

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3449, in push_super_affordance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test

File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2683, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 550, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 102, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 3899, in get_expected_args

AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:04:21</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\career_commands.py", line 338, in find_career

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3449, in push_super_affordance

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2683, in test

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 550, in run_tests

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 102, in __call__

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 3899, in get_expected_args

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:04:24</createtime>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 580, in generate_phone_choices

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 511, in run_tests

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:05:04</createtime>
    <categoryid>interaction.py:292</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4931, in _execute_next_transition

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4696, in _get_next_transition_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 292, in __init__

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2018-09-30 09:05:22</createtime>
    <categoryid>interaction.py:292</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4931, in _execute_next_transition

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4696, in _get_next_transition_info

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 292, in __init__

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    I am having the same problem and ive tried getting mods out and everything like doing the 50/50 method and i also tried Mod Conflict Detector but it gives me the NoneType Error every time! Please someone help! Also i have my MCCC updated to its latest version.
    Here's my LastExeption:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>

f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-09-30 09:04:19
    Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release
    test_variants.py:3899
    f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134

Exception during call to test method on (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')

f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-09-30 09:04:21
    f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134

Exception during call to test method on (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')

f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-09-30 09:04:24
    f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 580, in generate_phone_choices

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 511, in run_tests

f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-09-30 09:05:04
    interaction.py:292
    f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134

Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)

f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    desync
    ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    2018-09-30 09:05:22
    interaction.py:292
    f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134

Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)

You said you have mcc, I'd head over to their #lastexception hashtag on their discord, they're amazing at helping with these type of things. Also, nonetype for me ended up being some weird eat error but I'd still head over there and drop it for then to read! Good luck!
    hi @rosemow !
    No, It only occurs everytime I click on the phone, computer (it doesn't show me the find job option at all on either the phone or computer) and when I click on "Join A Career" and also when my sims try WooHoo in a bed
    > @TayMeowCxx said:
    > Ana_Anushka wrote: »
    >
    > I am having the same problem and ive tried getting mods out and everything like doing the 50/50 method and i also tried Mod Conflict Detector but it gives me the NoneType Error every time! Please someone help! Also i have my MCCC updated to its latest version.
    > Here's my LastExeption:
    > <?xml version="1.0"?>
    >
    >
    > 2
    > f5f35ba0242e5f9a5bb08134
    > desync
    > ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc
    > 2018-09-30 09:04:19
    > Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release
    > test_variants.py:3899
    >
    >
    > Exception during call to test method on (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    >
    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\career_commands.py", line 338, in find_career
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3449, in push_super_affordance
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test
    >
    > File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2683, in test
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 550, in run_tests
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 102, in __call__
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 3899, in get_expected_args
    >
    > AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args'
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 2
    > desync
    > 2018-09-30 09:04:21
    >
    >
    > Exception during call to test method on (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    >
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 369, in invoke_command
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\career_commands.py", line 338, in find_career
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3449, in push_super_affordance
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 233, in test_and_execute
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2761, in test
    >
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2683, in test
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 550, in run_tests
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 102, in __call__
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 3899, in get_expected_args
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 2
    > desync
    > 2018-09-30 09:04:24
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 580, in generate_phone_choices
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 113, in add_potential_aops
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 200, in add_aop
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 170, in is_valid_aop
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 511, in run_tests
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 2
    > desync
    > 2018-09-30 09:05:04
    > interaction.py:292
    >
    >
    > Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)
    >
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4931, in _execute_next_transition
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4696, in _get_next_transition_info
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 292, in __init__
    >
    > TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 2
    > desync
    > 2018-09-30 09:05:22
    > interaction.py:292
    >
    >
    > Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)
    >
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4931, in _execute_next_transition
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4696, in _get_next_transition_info
    >
    > File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 292, in __init__
    >
    > TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You said you have mcc, I'd head over to their #lastexception hashtag on their discord, they're amazing at helping with these type of things. Also, nonetype for me ended up being some weird eat error but I'd still head over there and drop it for then to read! Good luck!

I did that and they told me to update my game to its latest version which it is now
    edited September 2018
    @Ana_Anushka are you playing with custom careers? It sounds to me like one of them is broken. Careers are mentioned in the last exception but, unfortunately it doesn't specify which one. My theory is also supported by your comment about the phone. Check to see if they are up to date.

There may be second issue with a broken CC bed. That can be fixed by running the Sims 4 Studio cats and dogs objects batch fix.
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > @Ana_Anushka are you playing with custom careers? It sounds to me like one of them is broken. Careers are mentioned in the last exception but, unfortunately it doesn't specify which one. My theory is also supported by your comment about the phone. Check to see if they are up to date.
    >
    > There may be second issue with a broken CC bed. That can be fixed by running the Sims 4 Studio cats and dogs objects batch fix.

I used to play with custom careers but I have deleted them all when I restated downloading new cc, I currently don't have any custom careers. and ill go and batch fix everything rn. also, thank you to everyone trying to help! I really appreciate it!
    ill send the new Last Exception after i have updated my game

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 15:59:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3467, in push_super_affordance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2771, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2693, in test
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 15:59:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3467, in push_super_affordance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2771, in test
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2693, in test
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 15:59:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:3899</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.phone_JoinCareer'> (AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_expected_args')
    </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-09-30 16:11:45</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>interaction.py:292</categoryid><desyncid>1a300ff4eb88c47c5bb0e2f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4937, in _execute_next_transition
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    Hello @Ana_Anushka
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Than delete the cache files.
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Don’t put back your mods folder. Then load your save game and see if you still have the errors being generated.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Ana_Anushka
    > Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Than delete the cache files.
    > Don’t put back your mods folder. Then load your save game and see if you still have the errors being generated.

I'll try that right now
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Ana_Anushka
    > Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Than delete the cache files.
    > Don’t put back your mods folder. Then load your save game and see if you still have the errors being generated.

its definately one of my mods because i did not have it when i took my mods out, but the problem is that i dont know which one it is because i have about 1.6k
    I'll try the 50/50 method again
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > I'll try the 50/50 method again
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope that you will be able to soon find the mods/ cc that are causing the issues.

thank you all so much for trying to help me! I really appreciate it!
    edited September 2018
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > I'll try the 50/50 method again
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope that you will be able to soon find the mods/ cc that are causing the issues.

thank you all so much for trying to help me! I really appreciate it!

You’re welcome :)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Your title says you found a solution, so what mod was the problem?
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Your title says you found a solution, so what mod was the problem?

The OP is the one that marked the thread as solved and these were the Mods causing their issue:

@TayMeowCxx Thanks guys! It was figured out thanks to Rosemows suggestion on the 2 mods: LittleMsSam's Changeintoeverydaywheninside(which i oddly already deleted but I found a spar file, I must've accidentally left.. Oops..) and her other mod Buy treats via pc. Thanks for all your help!
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    The mods that are causing the issues are
    LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside
    Triplis-Sorcerer trait
    LittleMsSam_BuyTreatsViaPC.
    It would be best to remove those mods, download the latest versions, and see if the issues remain.

Looking at the LE text it is actually just the LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside Script that is the Problem. The other two mentioned in there just say "hi" because they are script Mods. And the LittleMsSamChangeIntoEverydayWhenInside does not have a script anymore in the current Version so forgetting to delete the script file will cause this error :P

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top