Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I Sell My Business?

Is there any way to sell or give up control of a retail business or restaurant if you no longer want responsibility for it, or perhaps some other household not being played can buy it? My current family I would like to relieve the burden of my restaurant at the moment so I can focus on other concerns.
9ndehwc.png

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    There should be an option on the menu to sell the restaurant (I'm not in game with one so I can't remember where). But, if you can't find it, go to the map, select the restaurant and an option should come up to sell it. :)
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    The option to sell a is on the register of a retail business and also one of the icons on the business ui
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    I found it, thanks. Turns out I had to be at the restaurant to sell it. The Travel icon changed to Business Settings and I could sell it from there. I just had to click the price tag symbol. I was trying to sell it from home. That's why I couldn't find it.
    9ndehwc.png
  • Familyvalues23Familyvalues23 Posts: 47 Member
    Good tips.
  • iamsweetmysteryiamsweetmystery Posts: 250 Member
    It's one of the reasons I do these discussions. What I learn by asking questions, others can learn by reading them. If I'm curious or confused about something, there's a good chance others are too. It's the great thing about such a large and sharing community like this. We all can come together and everyone wins.
    9ndehwc.png
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    I'll pay you Tuesday for a hamburger joint today.