Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple worlds for TS4 are in progress?

Hello,

I've read it on the social media and has confirmed it on the Sims Community website... Now, I'm excited! :D

Multiple worlds for TS4 are in progress/
OID:- x4m1r4

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
  • Options
    I just want another blank world like Newcrest atm; I need more lot space! (but I'll take literally any new world)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I assume this means the next GP and EP both have a new world.

Or he is talking about the next 2 EPs.

At least we know at least 2 more worlds will arrive for Sims 4 :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2018
    It's not really news, there's always development going on for TS4's DLC ahead of time. Though I am curious as to what type of worlds these would be.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Surely you know that they have planned far ahead, far enough to state that they have at least three more years to go. That would mean there have been talks about future packs, some decided, some not. This is not big news. This is standard operating procedure. I can't wait to see the future packs, especially the ones Grant likes.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Surely you know that they have planned far ahead, far enough to state that they have at least three more years to go. That would mean there have been talks about future packs, some decided, some not. This is not big news. This is standard operating procedure. I can't wait to see the future packs, especially the ones Grant likes.

Off topic, but happy 15,000th post!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I just want another blank world like Newcrest atm; I need more lot space! (but I'll take literally any new world)

I would love to have one or even two more blank worlds. I wouldn't even care if they were to pull existing worlds and just clear all the lots out. They would be able to be incorporated into games at least.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Yep, I know that there're WIP for new packs at least for 3 more years.. But, having Grant to confirm makes me curious & excited at the same time.. I just hope that it will not be another city, since Grant likes San Myshuno..
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    zamira82 wrote: »
    Yep, I know that there're WIP for new packs at least for 3 more years.. But, having Grant to confirm makes me curious & excited at the same time.. I just hope that it will not be another city, since Grant likes San Myshuno..
    It suppose to be, but San Myshuno is not an American city world to me at all, I want another city world that is more American.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    It suppose to be, but San Myshuno is not an American city world to me at all, I want another city world that is more American.

I don't want another city world if we're not getting apartments for it. I'm pretty sure the whole apartment system is gonna have to stay in City Living.
  • Options

I don't want another city world if we're not getting apartments for it. I'm pretty sure the whole apartment system is gonna have to stay in City Living.
    No no no! We're gonna get another city world with singers (please don't say we already got singers as skills)!
  • Options

Off topic, but happy 15,000th post!

Thanks. Wow! That's a lot of my opinions! :D
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member

I tweeted a response to him that another free world would be very much welcomed by players. I'm sure we all could use more room to house our sims & place community lots.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited September 2018
    That's cool. I too wouldn't mind another empty world or two. I love to build.
    Currently I've actually been playing the game picking up my legacy family play.
    I love all the world's in this game thus far. Wouldn't mind seeing some different style world's, something beachy or mountainous and a ranchland/farming culture. In another post, which I can't remember which one, I suggested something like Brighton England with a mix of Hogsmead from Harry Potter.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options

No no no! We're gonna get another city world with singers (please don't say we already got singers as skills)!

That would be nice too, but unless one of the gurus has said that only City Living will contain the aspects of city life or not, there would be no way in telling if another city world would be coming. Plus the Singing skill comes with City Living, how can you become a singing star without that pack?
  • Options

That would be nice too, but unless one of the gurus has said that only City Living will contain the aspects of city life or not, there would be no way in telling if another city world would be coming. Plus the Singing skill comes with City Living, how can you become a singing star without that pack?
    It can be an active career, go to the concert, and then perform. If City Living was installed, the singing skill will be featured.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm curious, in these stretches of time where nothing is being teased or released, do you guys actually think nothing is being developed, either?

I just find it interesting, is all. To me, given that the game supposedly has at least a few years left, this doesn't seem like something that needed to be confirmed by anyone. It's totally obvious that new worlds would be in development. Same applies for the thread I saw the other week, speculating about a new hairstyle, and the one over a tweet about "new content" being released "at some point in the future." It's all just extremely vague information that there's really no point speculating over or getting excited about.

But, at least the author of the article agrees with me :D :
    This isn’t really a groundbreaking news article
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    3 years of content is coming its obvious more worlds are coming now if they came out and said something like CAW coming you don't have to use our ugly worlds that would be news.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I'm sure everyone's aware more worlds are in development but it's fun to speculate what type of worlds. I'm hoping for a rural world to go along with that farming pack I'm hoping they're working on. A college town world for University. And a Hollywood type world like Starlight Shores for our sim celebrities.
  • Options
    I level up a singing sim using the karaoke machine at home. Then, with a high level, I take them to a small concert venue (a bar with a stage and a big karaoke machine) and "put on concerts" while other sims visit the bar. It's not perfect, but it works for now.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »

Right now I just want a Beach Destination Vacation World.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Of course, this is not real news per se, obviously they are developping new worlds.
    However, I love speculating and the fact the he mentions it means that they might be in their final phases (at least one of them) and together with the new hairstyle SimGuruNinja teased us with, I am guessing/hoping that the new GP will come soon and will have a new world.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options

I thought you wanted to be able to live at the beach like Ilsa Paradiso and Sunlit Tides?
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

I thought you wanted to be able to live at the beach like Ilsa Paradiso and Sunlit Tides?

He wants everything? ;)
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    In other news: Water is wet.