Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I move items from one from to the next?

thanks
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• Sea_HagSea_Hag Posts: 1 New Member
    Random question but does anyone know what the creep mannequin is? She popped up one day wearing an Izzy skirt and has followed my sims to 2 different locations but I can’t interact with it (she just pops up at a location and then doesn’t move). Does anyone know what she’s supposed to do?
  • HistoricKiwiHistoricKiwi Posts: 63 Member
    [quote="Sea_Hag;c-16734324"]Random question but does anyone know what the creep mannequin is? She popped up one day wearing an Izzy skirt and has followed my sims to 2 different locations but I can’t interact with it (she just pops up at a location and then doesn’t move). Does anyone know what she’s supposed to do?[/quote]

I believe this is only a glitch - many, if not all, players are experiencing this.. along with seeing multiple Izzy’s and Emily’s just standing still as if their life were sucked out of them.
  • OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    > @BrooklynHill said:
    > [quote="Sea_Hag;c-16734324"]Random question but does anyone know what the creep mannequin is? She popped up one day wearing an Izzy skirt and has followed my sims to 2 different locations but I can’t interact with it (she just pops up at a location and then doesn’t move). Does anyone know what she’s supposed to do?[/quote]
    >
    > I believe this is only a glitch - many, if not all, players are experiencing this.. along with seeing multiple Izzy’s and Emily’s just standing still as if their life were plum out of them.
    >
    >

Woah... That's creepy. Also, I want this to happen to my sim. LOL!