Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guest always depressed!

Ok, so every time I invite a sim over, I am unable to successfully do any romantic interactions because he is always depressed. I went into his in game house and made everything nice, but no luck. Is there a cheat to just make him happy?

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    is he a clown ?
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • tmcox1242tmcox1242 Posts: 32 Member
    Lol, no. I made a family of 8 sims just to wander around my neighborhood. But he’s always in such a bad mood. He refused to even play chess with my sim because he was too depressed.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    There are several cheats in this link that can help you fix that Sim's mood.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/193984-the-sims/cheats
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited September 2018
    Does he have the gloomy trait? That will usually do it. Either that, or someone may have died lately. The buff lasts for days, and it's to the severity where they don't really want to do anything.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    Does he have the gloomy trait? That will usually do it. Either that, or someone may have died lately. The buff lasts for days, and it's to the severity where they don't really want to do anything.

Dude. We are talking about The Sims. the one from 2000. There is no gloomy trait.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    Feeding guests always seemed to make them happier.
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400