Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cognitive Disabilities and Mental Health Disabilities in The Sims 4

13...Next

Comments

• Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    edited December 2018
    No no no no no! I DO NOT need that degree of realism. I play sims to escape from my ugly reality. I don't want a realistic depection of depression or bipolar or schitzophrenia in my game. I see it, I live it, I don't need it. If I want a sims that's depressed, the Glomy trait is a nice toned down version. (I still hate the sadness hotline. I've had to call in real life.) Look I get wanting more realism, but this, can we please not? Phsycal diabilities would be intresting, cruutches, wheelchairs, yeah. Sure. Maybe make it like getting in a fight your sim has a chance of getting a broken arm. Maybe depending on a career you get a chance of getting hurt on the job. But mental disabilities, no. (maybe something like aspergers, but a little toned done.)
    Post edited by Misa_wants_Pepsi on
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Folks, I'm locking this thread now. We've had a few conversations about disabilities (of all sorts) on the forums, and we don't need to bring back another one, especially as this conversation is starting to veer into territory about our personal lives far too much - a lot of information we're getting into isn't something we should be sharing on the forums. If you want to discuss disabilities and note that you have lived experiences with them, that's fine but keep it at a very high level, let's please not get into specifics on medication we take, side effects, the experiences we've had related the disabilities. etc.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top