Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighborhood (Sims)

TBrandesTBrandes Posts: 45 Member
edited September 2018 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Here i'd like to show you my sims which i've been playing in the last months. All of them can be downloaded via gallery and i've also created modlists which allow you to get every mod and cc i used in my creations. Those can be found in the link below and in the description of the gallery.

But there's another thing. This thread is for pictures (and the background of my sims) only. Please post your questions and comments in this thread instead: Neighborhood (Discussion)

The ones with pictures of different ages will give you options. If you download them you can decide for yourself at which age you insert them into your game.

I hope you'll like what you're going to see. :)
Post edited by TBrandes on

Comments

• TBrandesTBrandes Posts: 45 Member
    edited September 2018
    Aylis Thaan (WIP)

History:
    Aylis is a centuries old vampire and even she can't remember much of her past as a human anymore. It all started when she met her first love Marc LeVille. This charming young man was an officer in the military and had risen fast to the higher ranks.

They met at a ball, then another one, and soon they met more and more often. When he proposed after some months Aylis was more than happy to accept after she had sweet talked her Father into agreeing to this marriage.

But at the same time several people were found which had lost a lot of blood. At first there was talk about animal attacks, but as this happened more and more often and the first corpses were found people started to look for a different cause. Tension and superstition rose and soon there was talk about vampires...

---

d1uadbm521hc.png
    9abmhzdojsxp.png

Vampir
    Relatives: N/E (My first sim ever)
    Traits: Beautiful / Insane / Moody
    Moira Thaan (Galerie: 'Timeline: Moira Thaan') (WIP)

History:

c1ut0wo04hrv.jpg
    d2ypmmzg6dqa.png
    l7mctri5ynae.png

Vampir
    Relatives: Aylis Thaan (Mother), Marc LeVille (Father), Alexa Thaan (Twin sister)
    Traits: Beautiful / Fierce / Self-Assured
    edited September 2018
    Keira Thaan (Gallery: 'Timeline: Keira Thaan')

History
    Thanks to her mother this young vampire wasn't drawn into her grandmothers crusade for revenge. She's easy-go-lucky and works hard on her career as singer. In the long run she hopes to become a wellknown actress.

wo8gee5840s1.png
    5tj0qyhxzqcc.png
    vijmnhptcacf.png

Vampir
    Relatives: Moira Thaan (Mother), Aylis Thaan (Grandmother), Alexa Thaan (Aunt)
    Traits: Beautiful / Fierce / Lucky
    edited September 2018
    Aurora Kramer (Gallery: 'Aurora')

History
    Aurora is a former NPC Moira met by accident. I intended to turn her into a vampire but the game disagreed in that regard. An update of the game transformed her into an alien, but her look was almost perfect (i only had to add eyelashes, the eye overlay and a darker lipstick) so i gladly added her to my library of the game.

cjxyv4aii19e.png
    y0mkgpblt3wu.png

Alien (former NPC)
    Relatives: Unknown
    Traits: Immortal / Family-oriented / Fierce
  • LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2018
    They are really beautiful! What kind of CC do you use for the skin?
    ??
    edited September 2018
    Have you read my first posting in this thread?