September 20 - Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
September 17 - We just released a small patch for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac - click here for more details.

MEGA THREAD: Promote your Sims YouTube or Sims Twitch Channel and discover others

EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,192 EA Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Video Haven
We noticed Simmers were creating a lot of threads on this to find or share your Sims related Youtube and Twitch channels. So what we've done is merged those threads together to create this MEGA THREAD!!! :D Please use this thread going forward and have fun discovering others channels and promoting your own ^^

Guidelines for this thread:
  • The Forum rules apply so we'd ask folks to ensure that their content on the channel would be forum appropriate i.e. it must align with the rules in this forum, prior to sharing a link.
  • Please only share YouTube or Twitch channels where you create and/or stream Sims content :) Hot Tip: Linking to your stream/video will make it easier for people to find and enjoy your content. Drop one in your post ^^
  • We'd ask that you limit sharing your channel to once per stream/video. Spamming isn't cool nor fair to others.
  • See something you like? Let those content creators know ^^ You can hit that Promote, Insightful, Like or Awesome button or even quote them and reply with a nice message. Let's be each other's biggest fans. :D

That's all folks ^^ Now let the sharing begin!!
  • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
  • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
  • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

Comments

• bamcam30bamcam30 Posts: 1,301 Member
    edited September 2018
    My channel name is:
    DevilishlyHandsome49 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5rJaEwGETjoYuUL4I-Xhvw) I've made short Sims 2 films in the past on my channel and will plan to make a Sims 4 review and short Sims 4 films.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    banderas-joel-lego.gif?w=1112
  • DarchitectDarchitect Posts: 523 Member

Hazza, you should really start one. You seem very positive on this game, even with all the missing stuff. It would be nice to see some one do a Let's Play without immediately hating on it or looking for it to fail.
  • HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Darchitect wrote: »

Hazza, you should really start one. You seem very positive on this game, even with all the missing stuff. It would be nice to see some one do a Let's Play without immediately hating on it or looking for it to fail.

Eh.. Maybe. :stuck_out_tongue:
    tumblr_ne8bdvTdp91tj6sf3o1_500.png
    I blame you plum for everything bad that's taken place here.
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    bamcam30 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    I was more or less mocking him since obviously that isn't his... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

lol Do you actually have one?
    No... Too much effort. Plus I barely will get views anyways.

Eh, you ever know. You do something unique you could gain some followers
  • gasolinebunnygasolinebunny Posts: 270 Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't have a YouTube. I don't know how to YouTube. I mean, I could be able to do Let's Plays or stuff like that if I really wanted to, but then I get really lazy or lose interest or freak out altogether and stop doing them.
  • XaneritheXanerithe Posts: 275 Member
    edited August 2014
    I have a youtube channel but I have never uploaded any videos, that might change though, I am self teaching myself Sony Vegas and Photoshop. Sims 4 might be my guinea pig.
  • sarasara14sarasara14 Posts: 413 Member
    I haven't made any videos for youtube but I'm planning on doing a let's play or something like that when I get the game. I'm still loving the game but I do miss some of the fetures. I'm keeping my mind open and will look at the game as a new game and not a sequel.
    yxk-tumblr.jpg
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    Okay I'll bite. Disclaimer though. I know the name is really inappropriate. But that is just my nature.

https://www.youtube.com/user/orangegasmgame

Cool! What kind of vids will you be posting?

Well it is more of like to copyright the name. I have all of the proper software buuut I don't have a mic, good enough gpu and webcam. My voice also cracks like crazy when I talk. Sooo. Not now. But eventually. And to answer your question, all kinds of games. Me and my friend are starting a joint effort in a twitch and youtube channel (his is (Yes. Originiality is not his strength. Neither is creating good videos). I plan on playing things like Sims 4 (obviously), GTA, Gmod, a whole slew of horror games, Watch Dogs (and future sequels), and anything that peaks my interest.

Nice, I'll check it out some time :)
    sarasara14 wrote: »
    I haven't made any videos for youtube but I'm planning on doing a let's play or something like that when I get the game. I'm still loving the game but I do miss some of the fetures. I'm keeping my mind open and will look at the game as a new game and not a sequel.

Alright, just post it here when you have it up and running ;)
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Okay I'll bite. Disclaimer though. I know the name is really inappropriate. But that is just my nature.

Well it is more of like to copyright the name. I have all of the proper software buuut I don't have a mic, good enough gpu and webcam. My voice also cracks like crazy when I talk. Sooo. Not now. But eventually. And to answer your question, all kinds of games. Me and my friend are starting a joint effort in a twitch and youtube channel (his is (Yes. Originiality is not his strength. Neither is creating good videos). I plan on playing things like Sims 4 (obviously), GTA, Gmod, a whole slew of horror games, Watch Dogs (and future sequels), and anything that peaks my interest.

Well it'll be in quite sometime. Unless a microphone, webcam, and gtx 770 just show up and my voice stops cracking someday, then yes, I will do it. But I am ready.

Well it'll be in quite sometime. Unless a microphone, webcam, and gtx 770 just show up and my voice stops cracking someday, then yes, I will do it. But I am ready.

Well I wish you luck!
  • HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member

Have you tried replacing the voicebox with a newer model?
    tumblr_ne8bdvTdp91tj6sf3o1_500.png
    I blame you plum for everything bad that's taken place here.
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member

Have you tried replacing the voicebox with a newer model?

Yeah but it didn't fit my motherboard.
    edited August 2014
    Here is my channel, it's my peronal one and I will post my videos here.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/sarastr
    yxk-tumblr.jpg
  • ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    My channel doesn't have any content yet, but I hope to do a soap opera style let's play with the sims 4
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_6H2MoVi9GDzoOKYbqO0w
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • CoriChanCoriChan Posts: 197 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SimNationTV my friend started the site and I'll be putting some Let's Plays up there with him. Will be my first time doing Let's plays O.O
    Bump in case there's anyone else...
  • ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    edited September 2014
    I finally got a customized URL for my future channel. youtube.com/user/rubysimsfatale
    Post edited by ArubianaCaliente on
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    That 1 month necro lol I remember posting in this thread.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • GnomeZenGnomeZen Posts: 273 Member
    Xanerithe wrote: »
    I have a youtube channel but I have never uploaded any videos, that might change though, I am self teaching myself Sony Vegas and Photoshop. Sims 4 might be my guinea pig.

Oh cool I used Sony Vegas to make this one:

• michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,326 Member
    I have a You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbb6NqR35Yv9rMIR90Es0jw . It is all Sims. Let's Plays for Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4. I have a couple of tutorials for Sims 2. I have a positive out look on all Sims games. I have Sims 1 but I never have played it for any length of time, so I don't have a personal connection to it.
  • moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    Mine are Sims2 vids, which I haven't posted for 7 years LOL And one is blocked - Ozzie and Sharon Osbourne were big Sims2 fans, but apparently that has expired :(
    https://www.youtube.com/user/themoongodess
  • faesunshinefaesunshine Posts: 29 New Member
    I actually just made myself a channel for Let's Plays today. I'll be starting with a Sims 4 Legacy Let's Play. I spent today tracking down the best programs to use and fiddling around learning how to use those and plan to start playing/recording tomorrow. I'll put a link in my sig probably when stuff starts going live. :)
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Sims 4 forum.
    Sorry man, but I've flagged your thread. Not that I have a problem with it's content, but it should IMO go into general or legacy froum sections, not into Sims 4.
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Sims 4 forum.
    Sorry man, but I've flagged your thread. Not that I have a problem with it's content, but it should IMO go into general or legacy froum sections, not into Sims 4.

I don't get it why, as he said he wanted to see peoples youtube channels, where peeople would post videos about THE SIMS 4.
    yxk-tumblr.jpg