Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Book club - Open for nominations

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @WagonFruit <3<3

What, I never would've guessed Graham was your favorite. ;) Well, I know Daya and Isla and Saul were up there too. And I know what you mean about it being hard not taking future gens into account. I didn't know it took you a while to warm up to him though! :o
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    QUESTION!
    Do you regret any of the plot or character decisions from gen one?

Can I say I regret all the fluorescent lighting? OMG, vampires + fluorescent lighting = ugly plum screenshots and me tearing my hair out. I should've played with lighting more.
    As for plot-related stuff, hmm. I feel like Byron lost intelligence over time (post-meeting Penny) and I did feel a little guilty about that. LOL.

Ooh, more questions from our awesome host!

1. Same as number one for the readers. Which two members of the Fangs cast would you take with you? Why?

Graham, because he'd somehow find a way to get us lots of perks. (No, not that kind.) And Daya, because she deserves a break. ...Wait, if her boss is there, maybe that's not as much fun for her...oops. Penny for a break from Byron, then?

2. How did your censorship system come to be? Do you have a scale written down as to what is a 1 and what is a 5? Or is it all just randomly decided upon after seeing the end result of the writing/screenshotting?

Oh man, I don't know what I was thinking. I just had to do something lobster-themed, LOL. But once I thought of it, I couldn't not do it. And the scale is usually randomly decided after everything is written down/screenshotted, but sometimes I think better of using certain screenshots and edit them out before publishing or add stuff at certain people's encouragement, so sometimes the scales aren't completely "accurate," if you can call it that. ;)

4. Same as 3 and 4 for the readers... Butler? Actor? :smirk::smirk::smirk:

I'd work for Byron because he's easily pleased--just toss him a flavored plasma pack or a squeaky raccoon toy or something. Bianca, NEVER. (I love you Bianca, but no.)

As for one of Graham's actors...I'll leave that to the professionals~
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @WagonFruit Or maybe even the mini bosses minions? >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member

...is that like being Graham's "slave" O.o ??? <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »

...is that like being Graham's "slave" O.o ??? <3

“Slave”
    “Trophy”
    “Chew Toy”

You choose! :smirk:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    1. The cast of Fangs suddenly appears in front of you. You have only three tickets to a concert, show, or VIP party, so can only take two members with you. Who do you take? Why?
    Penny would keep things fun but chill, and maybe Graham because I'm sure he'd try to show off his wealth & connections which could lead to some exclusive experiences/adventures. Plus them bothering each other would be entertaining in itself >:)
    2. LadyLobster's censorship system. What did you think of it when you first saw it pop up at the start of a chapter?
    I believe my exact reaction was: :o:joy:
    3. Would you be a butler for the Blackwell's, knowing that you'll also have to provide sustenance for them if required... Or other services? :smirk:
    Hard no.
    4. What about being one of Graham's... *ahem* actors? Could be fun, right? ;)
    And also, no. :#
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    1. The cast of Fangs suddenly appears in front of you. You have only three tickets to a concert, show, or VIP party, so can only take two members with you. Who do you take? Why?

From just the original cast: Bianca and Graham's mum. One for eye candy, one for a guaranteed date. :o

(Ellie from Bat Fangs is my other guaranteed date pick once she officially grows up)

Anyways @WagonFruit was smart in picking an event too. This is very local but Worcester's Rock and Shock fest! I wanted to go last weekend and listen to death metal and horror movie panels in a dark theatre. It's out of the sun so I know all the ladies in Fangs would have to say yes. ;)

2. LadyLobster's censorship system. What did you think of it when you first saw it pop up at the start of a chapter?

SEP2Gwf.png

3. Would you be a butler for the Blackwell's, knowing that you'll also have to provide sustenance for them if required... Or other services? :smirk:
    I'd even clean Bart and Cor's RV :blush:

Let's not lose our minds here! :grimace:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Munterbacon Will there be snacks though?!

tenor.gif

Oh my goodness! I loved this reboot and was kinda bummed when they replaced Spider-man again. Okay, side note. You can resume.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Gif snacks, Munterbacon's favorite!

Someone ate all the snacks I prepared...
    ninjapig-helping-herself.jpg

:D
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Looks like (literally) poor Bianca would have a very hard time hiring a replacement for Lysander unless she asked @InfraGreen , LOL.

@WagonFruit I like your guests and your reasoning. ;)

@Morningstar FUN FACT about Graham and Penny: there's a scene early on in Fangs, where they're both attending Byron's unbirthday party and Penny gets very weirded out/annoyed by Graham. She actually had to pee and got up in the middle of the scene so I just screenshotted it and worked it in.
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster: in spite of my tastes, there really is no match for her like Lysander. An eagerness to please is present in Graham too, even if it becomes part of his offputting faults and colored by his Graham-ness. But Lysander brought more abject class to the situation, and it's what Bianca will always consider her top trait in a man. ;)
    Plus we got her awesome kids out of it. (Sorry Belle!)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Daya and Lysander, because I'm an introvert and socially awkward and if I'm going to suffer, they can suffer too!
    Won't lie, it kept me reading! :D
    In a heart beat! The difficulty is deciding who I'd rather serve...Byron or Bianca?
    Hmm, less appealing than the Blackwell's actually! I'd sit through his plays though.

D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    @InfraGreen Lysander does tick all the boxes for Bianca. She loves her a classy butler (especially one who'll do exactly what she wants).
    Belle est très insultée~

@Karilan Even if those plays are 3459034 hours long?!

Also, I've noticed I get more views on the posts that have the warning, so you're not alone. ROFL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    @InfraGreen Lysander does tick all the boxes for Bianca. She loves her a classy butler (especially one who'll do exactly what she wants).
    Belle est très insultée~

@Karilan Even if those plays are 3459034 hours long?!

Also, I've noticed I get more views on the posts that have the warning, so you're not alone. ROFL.

Can you blame us? We really do like your WRITING. Your writing, Lady. Remember that.
    Sarcasm aside, you are a splendid writer. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Answers to my second round of questions:

1. I would invite Graham and Byron. Graham pretty much for the reasons everyone else gave, who knows what direction the night will take after he sinks his fangs into things! And Byron because “He’s my boy Blue!” I might die of laughter, but it would be one amazing night!

2. I legit sprayed soda out of my nose.

3. I got you Bee!

4. Sure, why not! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    @Munterbacon I'd be kind of afraid of you and Byron together anywhere. :scream: Somehow I don't think you'd try very hard to keep him out of trouble...
    uduVcAP.png
    @Munterbacon I'd be kind of afraid of you and Byron together anywhere. :scream: Somehow I don't think you'd try very hard to keep him out of trouble...

@LadyLobster Your fear is very warranted! >:) Especially more so when Graham becomes involved!!! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    I have come to the realisation that Sloths are in fact Lazy Tree Raccoons.
    SN3-042318-Sloth-Thumbnail-2.jpg

dustshaela.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Byron, ofc...and Graham. Byron's goofiness would make me laugh but Graham's constant trying to steal my attention would be even more hilarious. But then I'd want to ditch one or the other so I could get them alone. (NOT for what you're thinking. You guys have dirty minds! :smirk: ) I'd want to really talk to both of them, asking them deep questions. I know I could talk to either one of them until late in night or until the sun came up. But I couldn't do that with both of them at once. So...yeah. I'd love to find out which one would have stayed to talk to me. (Probably Graham. I feel like since Byron wouldn't know me that well, he'd be a bit shy.)

It always gave me a bit of a thrill to know there was going to be some fun fun going on within the chapter. (Although then I got annoyed by the censors...I mean, who doesn't want to see Count Von Blackwell in all his glory? Just once???? ;) )

Well, hmm...I don't think I'd qualify because Bianca wanted very handsome butlers. And Byron only drank from plasma packs. So yeah...don't think I'd get hired.

Hmm...that's a toughie, but I'd be one of the groupies, sure. Why not get to experience being in Graham's presence at least once? And if he was with Isla, it might be fun to see the fireworks from them. Lol...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited October 2018
    I go with the majority Byron and Graham. Bryon would have me rolling and I would just watch Graham do his thing.

Well you already know I’m a romantic so, I knew somebody was probably gonna finally get it it on so I was excited. But sometimes, I was like dang girl, I wanna peek! Lol.

Nah....I would be the one doing the sucking...... I wonder if that word was plummed? Anyway. It would be interesting to hang around for a day and watch Bianca obsessing and order seven of this and that and then sneak a peak of Bryon playing with the count. Yep. I probably shouldn’t.

Yeah, no. He’s too weird, although seeing him a tutu would be a blast.

Maybe they're the raccoons of the fae world. They even grow algae on their fur, which sounds like the trash-tier level of fae plant connections. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Maybe they're the raccoons of the fae world. They even grow algae on their fur, which sounds like the trash-tier level of fae plant connections. :p

I think you're on to something there! I bet that in the Fae realm, they're actually quick and graceful too. Which leads me to question, is there a Fae version of Byron that obsesses over Sloths?
    dustshaela.jpg
    @pammiechick Byron would totally hire you. <3 Just have to run to the store to get him his favorite sugary flavored plasma packs--or order them online, I guess. LOL.

@AudreyFld ROFL. Sometimes I really dislike using a censorship system--I like having the element of surprise, and in a novel that wouldn't be a thing--but with the visual element, I'd rather people be at least somewhat prepared despite the randomness of the scale. ;)

@InfraGreen Sloth facts!

@Munterbacon NEXT GEN. (aww, but there are no sloth pets in-game.....)
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member

I would take Lysander and Daya. They both could use a little fun break in their duties and I would be entertained by Daya and her voice! :)

I LOVED IT! I knew it would make me laugh and also my eyes don't need to really see what's going on. Come on we all know just from the lobster sticker and her wonderful writing skills! ;)

I would. But I don't care for chores so I would be more like Daya in that I wouldn't enjoy it would just be something I would have to do. :|

That would be a NO! :#:# 1. My acting is terrible and 2. His play content would be to much for my innocent heart! ;)

@haswh OMG, the idea of you watching one of Graham's plays... :scream::scream::scream: Sweet of you to give Lysander and Daya a break though. ;)
    uduVcAP.png