Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Poll] Which category of animals do you want in TS4

Comments

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Others
    Animals that would make sense to be part of existing vacation world's.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Others
    I vote for others because I would love to see budgies as a pet in the sims4 as well a canarys
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2019
    Mythical Animals (Dragon, Unicorn, Spectral Cat)
    I vote for others because I would love to see budgies as a pet in the sims4 as well a canarys

New small animals like birds would be awesome! We could buy a cage where they live (like the hamster cage from My First Pet Stuff) and we could put them on our Sims' shoulder
    a256aFi.gif
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Others
    Bugs. No, I don't think there are enough of those in Sims 4...

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Wild Animals (Skunk, Wolf, Deer, Hare)
    Since I've seen the farming theme on the forums become increasingly more popular, I also have come to love the idea - however I didn't even THINK of having to deal with the animals... I think I'd prefer if the animals were unable to be "harvested" because I don't like the idea of that in my game and I don't think the creators would want to implement that into THIS game in particular. Maybe if they were more there to serve the purpose of producing eggs/milk/wool/etc. and our Sims could take care of them, I personally would feel better about it. I just don't want to kill any animals lol!

SO I voted for wild animals. I think it could add a bit of realism in that raccoons could dig through our trash again, pets/Sims could be sprayed by skunks, maybe wolves or coyotes could get in fights with our pets (but not fatally), deer and hare could be pretty animals that won't let us come too close to them (as those are widely hunted, and my personal opinion is to not kill those innocent babies) but we could see them in the distance, maybe they cause a little havoc in our gardens or something, we can take photos of them, etc.

Of course with a Supernatural type of pack, we could see those fantasy animals instead - that would be delightful! But as a player who prefers a more realistic gameplay rather than supernaturals, it's not high on my list.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Sims can go to the zoo, or maybe more like a nature preserve instead, and add a career too, where are sims work as a zoologist, and it could be a added job in the vet career to work at the preserve treating the animals there!

@pookysimslover I LOVE this idea!! That would be so awesome. I can't believe I didn't think of that ;)

• Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    I'd like to see some wildlife, and maybe the ability to own wolves.
  • AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    LLAMAS
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    @TheWomanMonster But Raccoons are kinda in the game already. They're a design subset of the cats, a separate "breed," and they even have their own distinct voice pack when designing your animal companions. Same goes for foxes, which are a subset of dogs.

As for the animals I want, I want mythical animals. It matters not to me if the dragons are miniatures like they've been in the past Sims games, and it would definitely be a throwback to Makin' Magic to get dragon pets with droppings/sheddings that Sims could use for Alchemy (whenever it may appear). But I also wouldn't mind other mythical critters like phoenixes, chupacabras and other cryptids, or even hybrids like mandrakes.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited January 2019
    Fictional Animals
    I believe ts4 is much too limited for any hope of including most of these creatures in this iteration. But I could see a small stuffed animal coming to life and becoming a weird looking dog or cat... similarly to how the children's stuffed doll could come to life and become a playable sim in ts3.
  • awlchickawlchick Posts: 75 Member
    Zoo Animals (Elephant, Llama, Monkey)
    This was a tough poll. I think any of them would be awesome!
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Farm Animals/Livestock (Chicken, Cow, Sheep)
    I would like to have a farm world, but please it needs to be bigger lots if you're going to have a house and a barn.
  • jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Others
    I would like more "pet" animals such as snakes, iguanas, turtles, customizable aquariums, parrots, chinchillas, etc.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Others
    I really want bunnies, I have bunnies irl and I would really want them BUT only if they did them right and not just make a tiny cage with one bunny in it....mine are living free in my apartment, bunnies should never be alone (they are social creatures and need at least one other bunny to be happy) and need enough space to run and jump (would you put a cat in a cage?).

Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Others
    All of them. Just all the animals. No spiders though ugh
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    edited January 2019
    I really want small animals (MFP kind of ruined them, though :/). Other than that, I'd like farm animals in a farming pack :)
  • The_RatticatorThe_Ratticator Posts: 28 Member
    Others
    I'd like to see other small pets like reptiles, rabbits, ferrets, birds, spiders, etc. I also think it would be cool if we could buy any fish for aquariums, not just the limited choices that we have available to us. Seriously, we have aquariums, and betta fish exist in-game, but we can't buy betta fish for our aquariums?
  • yowutupdoeyowutupdoe Posts: 18 Member
    I would defanitly would love a unicorn and a pegusus and a llama and possibly a llamacorn
  • GingerCharlotteZGingerCharlotteZ Posts: 3 New Member
    This is tough but I love the idea of wild animals ! But I also love farm animals too ahh so many good ideas here !
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Dragons! Back in the sims 1 days I got makin' magic before unleashed so my very first sim pet was a dragon and I would love to have them back.
    Not sure about farm animails but I would also enjoy most other sorts of animals, mostly birds.
  • ForeverSims9170ForeverSims9170 Posts: 20 Member
    Others
    Honestly, I want all of these and I want to be able to interact with them.
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    I really want a farm pack, especially chicken would be so cool.
    In the last days I watched my friend stream Sims 3 and I fell in love with the tiny rats and squirrels they can catch and put in a cage/ terrarium. Also who doesnt want a skunk or ferret? :)
  • PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    I picked farm animals/livestock because I would love to have that in game, but like others have said, I would also love to see smaller animals like bunnies and pet birds, ferrets, etc.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited January 2019
    Livestock so I can build my harvestmoon dream, but im worried if they do chicken it will be confined in its coop just like baby. I like a chicken that can roam and about and even enter our house to make a mess
    ihavemultiplegamertags