Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why is MCCC so great?!

MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
edited September 2018 in General Mods Discussion
I'm DYING of laughter over here.
Why is MCCC so great?!
I LOVE the story progression.
I've added a bunch of characters to my main save and you won't be able to guess this match made in heaven: Father Winter...and Clark Kent. I don't know why, but I find this HILARIOUS.
Also, Bruce Wayne, mega billionaire, lives in the tiniest house ever with his husband and their two roommates.
Can I just say, MCCC is the greatest thing ever. Does anyone else like to add weird characters to their game and laugh and the match making begins? Or am I alone in my insanity? Lol.

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    It married Don and Zoe in my game, then divorced them, then married them again.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    MCCC is designed after Twallen's fabulous Master Controller mod for Sims 3. There are many things you, as the player, can control by virtue of using this mod. I use it, but I haven't even tapped more than the surface of it. I can easily control the number and gender of the expected child, I can set things so that the Townies can marry and have children. In some ways it's like having a bit of Story Progression in the game again. You can also 'end a pregnancy' if you so deem. Control the ages of those who can marry and get pregnant. So much more. Like I said, I've barely tapped into this mod.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    *Shrugs* Guess it depends on what one might need it for. I tend to tell a lot of stories and sometimes need a change of emotion on the spot, especially now that those cheats are not working/have been removed. It also helps for maxing out a skill quickly so I don't have to grind levels up for my Gramma in cooking or my dancer in Dance Skill, for example. And for me, I also use it to bypass the relationship culling. My sim should at least know the neighbours without having to chat everyday.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    MCCC is designed after Twallen's fabulous Master Controller mod for Sims 3. There are many things you, as the player, can control by virtue of using this mod. I use it, but I haven't even tapped more than the surface of it. I can easily control the number and gender of the expected child, I can set things so that the Townies can marry and have children. In some ways it's like having a bit of Story Progression in the game again. You can also 'end a pregnancy' if you so deem. Control the ages of those who can marry and get pregnant. So much more. Like I said, I've barely tapped into this mod.

I LOVE the picking number and gender thing for my main save. For other saves I like to leave it up to chance, but for my main save I have a set number of kids that I want each couple to have and what genders I want them to have. Before the mod my now grandma sim was eating strawberries and dancing to pop music CONSTANTLY DURING her pregnancy so I could get the right gender for my story. Now I don't have to do that.
    I have risky woohoo set really low, but where there is still a chance to make the game fun. My now couple has one daughter that just became a toddler and the mom got pregnant by mistake while she was still a baby. I decided to just roll with it and have her second child early and have them raise two young kids at once, but I cheated and lengthened the pregnancy a bit so that it wouldn't be wuite as horrible. Lol.
    I love MCCC. I haven't really done more than scratch the surface of it either, but it has opened up a whole new world of game play for me and I absolutely love it.
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Mccc is great. Last night I had something happen that made me laugh. I had Victor and Lily Feng divorce and Lily married their former butler. I moved them out to their own space, next day I'm reading they are having a divorce because one of them cheated. I went to look at both and none had a pink bar with anyone! Lily must really have been desperate to escape from Victor's house if she chose this way....
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I just like the story progression it gives the neighborhoods. I like that my sims can grow up with their friends and the friends get married and start families too. It just makes the game that much more realistic.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • JvxmyJvxmy Posts: 3 New Member
    Sadly, MCCC doesn't work in my game. BUT, I love watching YouTubers that use MCCC, it just gives you total control of the game and the world around you.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Jvxmy wrote: »
    Sadly, MCCC doesn't work in my game. BUT, I love watching YouTubers that use MCCC, it just gives you total control of the game and the world around you.

Hello @Jvxmy :) I am sorry that you are having issues using MCCC mod :( If you post on the MCCC help thread, simmers there may be able you to enable you to use the mod.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I literally could not play without MCCC. Ever since the Mod god, Twallan quit his modding I was concerned about how story progression was going to work in Sims 4. Since using MCCC, I have story progression again, plus. I love this mod and wouldn't be able to play without it.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I love that Sims will get married and have children (occasionally in that order) without me needing to step in and force things. I've noticed that Sims tend to have more children when my played Sims have families, which is nice so my children will actually have others to meet when they start school. Another feature I like is that orphaned and neglected children will be adopted by other families (usually relatives) instead of being deleted from the game -- I don't have to worry about my children having a best friend disappear without a trace. Came in handy when Seasons was killing off Sims who went jogging in winter.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)