Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets - Finding Dog Dig Sites

When I first started the game, there were dig sites all over the place, but she didn't have a dog. Now, she's married and his dog joined the family, but I can't find many dig sites. Once when I was zoomed out to town view for sending the dog somewhere, there were markers for dig sites. I sent the dog to them, (one of them had a supernovium which just bought them a bedroom so they can pack away the sleeping bags) but those flags haven't shown up in the three sim days since. I thought it had to do with the Hunting/Go Find Something instruction but that doesn't work. The first character just completed her Lifetime Wish of Professional Author (self-employed writer no other job) but that brought her Happiness points to about 70,000 so I waited for 75 and bought a Teleporter. Her husband is still under 20,000. When I get the Collection Helper (40,000 HP) will it show the digging spots for the dog? Are there other ways of finding them easily?

Comments

• Options
    MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    I think I've sort of figured it out. Click ground/Locate Collectible/Locate Gem-Rock-Mineral. Wait a while for the dog to sniff around, then go to map view and dig sites will be marked the same way gems are with Collection Helper, with a little diamond icon.