Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims,

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
Please do better in taking care of yourselves you silly little pixels. Understand the sidewalk is not better than your bed. Feeling bored? Well how about using that $10k computer I bought you to play a game. Also it is not socially acceptable to wee yourselves in public you can get a ticket for that mate. I'm sorry if I sound harsh I just really care about you and we all know how sadistic that grim reaper is.

Take care,
A concerned simmer :D
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
Post edited by hunniboo1 on

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    dear little sims your so funny don't ever change
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    P.S.: Cover your home in garlic :D
    2llotup.jpg
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Dear Sims
    Instead of standing around being annoyed when your kitchen is dirty, clean it! Also, please stop randomly "sticking" every so often because it's irritating.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    zamira82 wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims,

I get it when you want a pool at least 1x1. Out of love, I give you a pool more than 1x1. I don't get it, why do you still want another 1x1 pool? Should I add 1x1 little by little till you can swim laps? And I get it that you want a bee box, but, whenever you're playing with it, you got stung and you become so stressful. Don't you know how stressful for me to see how tense you are, which was just right before you're going to work? Let's work these whims out before I move on to other households.

Love,
    Your Creator.

p/s: I don't know how this thread works. I just chimed in, if you don't mind.. :#

Oh man I'm just waking up but you guys are awesome I didn't expect responses but this is great :)
    2llotup.jpg
    Dear Little Sims,

I get it when you want a pool at least 1x1. Out of love, I give you a pool more than 1x1. I don't get it, why do you still want another 1x1 pool? Should I add 1x1 little by little till you can swim laps? And I get it that you want a bee box, but, whenever you're playing with it, you got stung and you become so stressful. Don't you know how stressful for me to see how tense you are, which was just right before you're going to work? Let's work these whims out before I move on to other households.

Love,
    Your Creator.

p/s: I don't know how this thread works. I just chimed in, if you don't mind.. :#

The pool wish is so irritating. Also, one of my families wanted a bee box when they already had one.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

This is your God speaking. You've given me countless hours of entertainment at your expense and in repayment I think I'll make a new family to join the congregation. I'll give them no home, no toilet and the cheapest grill...

PS. Yes that was me who dressed the townies. BWAHAHAHA.
    egTcBMc.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Dear little sims, is it really necessary to use that umbrella when going from the house to the greenhouse? It's only a couple of feet. Love you all though.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

Oh man I'm just waking up but you guys are awesome I didn't expect responses but this is great :)

I find it's quite interesting to be able to share our thoughts about our beloved Sims from time to time :D ..and nice thread though..

OID:- x4m1r4
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

The pool wish is so irritating. Also, one of my families wanted a bee box when they already had one.

Yeah, I wonder why do they like the bee box so much... :o
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

Some sims will probably only be happy if the entire grounds outside their house is filled with separate pool squares and bee boxes.
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

Some sims will probably only be happy if the entire grounds outside their house is filled with separate pool squares and bee boxes.

Maybe we should test these whims out! :D bee box & 1x1 pool, side by side...
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited September 2018
    Dear Little Sim Dogs,

Please chase cats. I never see you chase cats but i really want to.

Dear Little Sim Cats:

Please jump on fridges. That should look very cute but you never do.

Dear Little Sim Rodents:

Please don't smile so creepy. I have hamsters in real life and i can confirm they do not smile like that.

Dear Little Sim Pets:

I love you anyway. Please remember that.

Take care,

Koteyka.
  • KatieGKatieG Posts: 54 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Please stop trying to steal each other's spouses. You shouldn't continuously call your brother-in-law and ask him on dates... Your sister or boyfriend might over hear. It's just a little awkward. I'm sorry I favorite your sister's family over yours and spend more time with them, but you'll get your turn.

Love, your somewhat absent creator.
    bump. <3
    2llotup.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2018
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

I've wondered if the 1x1 pool whim is a tribute to Skip Broke in Sims 2 who drowned in a 1x1 pool. :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Watcher here -- when I ask you to do something, would it kill you to actually DO IT without standing around for 5-10 Sim minutes (or more)? You're worse than my husband sometimes!

Cheers,
    SJM2
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

I've had a full tantrum about the 1x1 pool request before and actually yelled at my computer "if you ask again I'll kill you all!" I'll give you 1 guess what happened next...
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Meegie1977 wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

I've had a full tantrum about the 1x1 pool request before and actually yelled at my computer "if you ask again I'll kill you all!" I'll give you 1 guess what happened next...

I'm afraid to ask …

My Darling Little Sims,

Would you kindly take care of the toddler you have. Remember, it was your idea to 'try for baby', and babies grow into toddlers who do have a propensity for getting into mischief. But, they are lovable even so. Once they're a Child they're easier, and you won't have to put up with temper tantrums again — until they become teens, that is. A little something to look forward to, is that eventually your teen will become a YA and you can move them out of your 'nest'.

Please, and thank you, in advance,

Your Ever-Caring, Gentle
    Overseerer.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Meegie1977 wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims,

Love,
    Your Creator.

I feel you... :s

And, if it is like what @stilljustme2 says about a tribute to Skip Broke... that would be so grim...yikes! :#
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    I know you love video games, but they're a lot less fun if you don't take breaks to keep from wetting yourself.
    Sincerely,
    An Overly Controlling Watcher
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • VictoryX51VictoryX51 Posts: 10 New Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Why are you so obsessed with using the firepit while there's a heatwave? You brought this on yourself.

Sincerely,
    The Person Replacing all Your Outdoor Decorations
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    I’m sorry you can’t have that swimming pool and bee box you want; your section is just a bit too small and your finances just a bit inadequate for the task. I don’t quite understand why you so desperately want a wash tub when you have a fine electronic washing machine, dryer and clothsline. I know due to your slob trait you need to use these often -but that is okay.
    I guess you may watch Civic Public Access television, but only for so long each time.
    We have lots of fun together and I am going to miss you terribly when Grimm comes to collect you. We have done a fine job of raising two daughters together and they will continue your legacy. I will do my best to ensure you get to enjoy some grandkids before you go. In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying your retirement. All that fishing, gardening and puttering around the house.

Sincerely
    Your creator, life-story narrator and watcher.