Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you see a new and unreleased content for GP7, what do you think it is before the EP6?

If y'all already see a hair where Ninja has, what do you think will be?

If you see a new and unreleased content for GP7, what do you think it is before the EP6? 70 votes

A. Beach Vacation (A pack with a beach world)
37%
aprilroseMariefoxprice83Moon_Willowcatloverplayergothprincess4everashcrash19mikawagchangelingsrambahadoerAgustín Cornejospontaneousivycaliposswx_lixiBrowwavvestiff_ben98ladynightKoteykaSimTresaNicolea 26 votes
B. Singer (A pack with professional singers)
15%
aelias24marcel2112JEREMIAAlbaWaterhouseTomaTeriInternal_ChaoscomicsforlifepinneduphairRedSunBluesGelysenBrindleton 11 votes
C. Others (Whatever you think will be)
47%
rudy8292Kita5399PlayerSinger2010Aeroprincess87rosehrtgirldrake_mccartyalanmichael1BoredinTXsimmietimeCeCeDotVampirebloodheartMarivannaGrandRailorangehippogriffLatinaBunnySimsAddict_244Sigzy05EnkiSchmidtMrMonty96AuronoiChieftain 33 votes

Comments

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    The hairstyle SimGuruNinja posted has an extremely striking resemblence to Elvis Presley's iconic hairstyle.
    There isn't any other theme that would match this hairstyle.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It was a very neat, normal hair style that could fit almost any new theme or free patch.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »
    The hairstyle SimGuruNinja posted has an extremely striking resemblence to Elvis Presley's iconic hairstyle.

Rock'n'Roll
    We need drums, we need bands.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

Rock'n'Roll
    We need drums, we need bands.
    Along with singers. Starting with a new game pack, bands can join in with singers.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    I'm guessing beach pack.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    It was a very neat, normal hair style that could fit almost any new theme or free patch.

Agreed; it's a bit too broad for anything that specific. Heck, I'd use that fancy wavy male hairstyle from JA for a Beethoven sim!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Maybe a GP about bands? Didn't they want to introduce this feature in one of the EP's but got cut because lack of budget or something?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Could be anything tbh
    a256aFi.gif
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    While I would love to be able to have a singing career in the game, I don’t think there would be one pack devoted only to being a professional singer. It would probably include other fame oriented careers, too. This is partly because there wouldn’t be enough content for a whole pack in just one career and also because the singing skill is currently tied to City Living and I don’t imagine you could join the singing career without that skill. Judging by experience, they are unlikely to include the singing skill in another pack as they tend to keep features to only one pack (Seasons doesn’t have pumpkins which are in Spooky Stuff, or fireworks which are in Ciity Living, and Jungle Adventure doesn’t include tents - you have to buy Outdoor Retreat for that). But, they’re not going to make a game pack which you can only use if you have City Living (even MFP was only a stuff pack). So, there would have to be other careers in such a pack besides just singing professionally.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I didn't know I wanted it, but since people are suggesting it could be a music focused pack of some sort, I need it!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I really have no clue what it might be. What I would like is something with hobbies/activities for all age groups, and hair & clothes more focused on male Sims this time.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,416 Member
    Witches. We've only gotten one lifestate GP so far, so it's high time for another one which I think will be witches.
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Probably something about magic or just a focus on witches but much more in-depth like vampires because they're popular.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    If you take a close look at the hair in question, measure the angle of the hairline (approximately 75-80 degrees) and calculate the amount of hair product necessary to obtain the given amount of "Volume", it becomes extremely apparent that the next pack is going to be a Doomsday Apocalypse themed pack.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    A cars GP in 1950s style (I would love that)!
    Ha ha… agreed.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited September 2018
    bands that including drums and singers please.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    I want werewolves or witches or something like that. But I haven't seen any rumors on the new game pack that are reasonable. We will know when they drop a teaser or when it comes out, I guess.
    i like anime and stuff
    SeaSide wrote: »
    I want werewolves or witches or something like that. But I haven't seen any rumors on the new game pack that are reasonable. We will know when they drop a teaser or when it comes out, I guess.
    I’m not sure about this. But with witches, I think it’ll be in university as “Magic University” or the same name as the title of the game pack.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I haven’t a clue! It could be anything, lol!

Maybe a hobbies pack? I could use more hobbies and activities. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    It's such a common hair style, it could be anything.
    I haven’t a clue! It could be anything, lol!

Maybe a hobbies pack? I could use more hobbies and activities. :smile:
    I'm not sure bunny.
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

This ^^

People are reading way too much into it, it is just hair and doesn't strike me as anything in particular.
    2UFyFUV.png

• tiff_ben98tiff_ben98 Posts: 9 New Member
    A beach theme would also welcome a presley type hairstyle since it could add in 60's surf style which is similar to Presley style.
    > @Brindleton said:
    > The hairstyle SimGuruNinja posted has an extremely striking resemblence to Elvis Presley's iconic hairstyle.
    > There isn't any other theme that would match this hairstyle.
  • tiff_ben98tiff_ben98 Posts: 9 New Member
    I also believe this because the caribbean styled free content (I know some people are saying this is just content they had in a pack they scrapped), but you know I can't help but believe there may be a pattern since toddlers came out right before Parenthood