Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you're thoughts on....

M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
What are you're thoughts on...The American Dream Challenge (LINK HERE). I made it and over 700 people have seen it but only 12 people have commented on it. Can you help?
hope you all are smiling x
Post edited by M_Valentine22 on

What are you're thoughts on.... 3 votes

It's really bad
33%
Evie0602 1 vote
I think it's bad and I have ideas for it
0%
I like it and have ideas for it
0%
I like it
66%
PurpleThistlesGoulsquash 2 votes
I love it
0%

Comments

• Options
    FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
    The link just links back to this thread :/ I'm keen to check it out and give you my thoughts but I can't access it lol!

2afmmf5.jpg

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
  • Options
    @bebasim @FawnFox

Sorry I'm really smart :joy: I'll update the link now xxx
  • Options
    FawnFoxFawnFox Posts: 360 Member
    Thanks for the link! My thoughts are this - honestly, this challenge is not that far off from my normal gameplay. As far as I'm concerned there isn't much difference between this challenge and what I'd do when just messing around with a new sim/family. I think there's potential for something really fun with the American Dream idea, like building your career and family from the ground up, but I think for it to be a standout it probably needs more innovative rules/challenge/structure etc. Hopefully this makes sense! :)

2afmmf5.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    FawnFox wrote: »
    Thanks for the link! My thoughts are this - honestly, this challenge is not that far off from my normal gameplay. As far as I'm concerned there isn't much difference between this challenge and what I'd do when just messing around with a new sim/family. I think there's potential for something really fun with the American Dream idea, like building your career and family from the ground up, but I think for it to be a standout it probably needs more innovative rules/challenge/structure etc. Hopefully, this makes sense! :)

Thank you so much xxx I purposely did that because some challenges are so extreme that you never finish this and when you finish a challenge you feel really good lol