Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for custom worlds to vacation in - Lock this please.This is an old thread.

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
Looking for custom worlds to vacation in.(User created)

for some reason, someone moved this to store worlds, Could someone move this back to world builders or create a world?

@EA_Lanna @EA_Mage @EA_Cian

This post got moved over to this thread for some reason and people are getting angry.I don't even need responses from this anyways.
Post edited by GraceyManor on

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    You are in the wrong forum.

Custom worlds created by players are discussed in the "World Builders" section of Creative Corner.

This board is for discussing Worlds made by EA/Maxis, for sale through The Sims 3 Store.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2018
    @Sindocat
    Actually, I know this is the wrong thread -points at my original post and quotes "for some reason, someone moved this to store worlds, Could someone move this back to world builders or create a world?"

One of the EA staff moved it here.I assume they thought I was acting about store worlds and I was not.I had asked them to move it back but they never did.

But this is an old thread from August, and I don't even need/want worlds anymore.Not sure why this was bumped anyways and if it it offended/bugged you, I'm sorry, I did not mean to post it here, but you could have scrolled right by and eventually it would slip away, instead of bumping it back up.