Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Collab

I've been wanting to do a Collab with fellow YouTubers. I did one and had so much fun. Now I want to do more.

Would anyone like to do one with me?

I have some ideas:

1) Like the one I did with another YouTuber, you switch pictures and do each others sims.
2) One starts a house and the other finishes
3) Build a house based on a photo and see who came the closest.
4) One creates a sim and the other styles that sim.
5) Both create sims with a theme
6) Both create a home from a story from our childhood (Like Hansel and Gretel....). Maybe a princess house or something.

That's all I have. lol
signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV

Comments

• MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    No one? I really want to do one because its fun. I do have one person I will be collabing with soon. I don't know. I just think its a fun way to play the game and get to know new people.

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Sounds fun! if you're still interested I'm game. :D
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't see this until now.

That would be awesome! We should. What would you like to do?

• LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    I'm up for it too, I have played with the thought of starting up a youtubechannel :) Would be cool to do a collab with someone :)
    Sure, we should! It would be fun. =D Lets do it.

• LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2018
    I really love to build, so would be so much fun to build something, we could either choose a picture of a build, or give eachother a theme to build from, like a request, and it has to have this many rooms and so on, what do you think @MLDesign ?
    Post edited by Linnsane on
    @Linnsane That sounds like fun! We should definitely do that. Is there another way we can contact each other that you recommend? Like Facebook or Twitter or any other social media? Maybe Instagram? I will get a notification for those. So when you respond, I can respond faster. =D

• pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    @MLDesign If you're still looking to collab, I'd be up for it. I like the idea of building a house from a story from childhood. My twitter is Robinautyt. I'm finally making time to upload videos again starting this week, and I love doing collabs!
    ofNj4ul
    @pepper090889 I would love to collab. I would message you on Twitter, but we have to follow each other first. *shrug* I already followed you. I don't know why that is...but yeah.... =D Collabs are fun.

• SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    I’m going to start up a YouTube channel eventually, like once we move into our new house and I can get a better computer lmao. But I think it’d be cool to we’ll do whatever. I enjoy building on games and think it’ll be so much fun, but I’d also love to do CAS videos because cc is kinda my life lol
  • NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    edited December 2018
    I kinda wanted to do a "Blind Date" -like collab. Where you each make a sim for the other youtuber and you download the sim from the gallery and they go on a date with a sim from your current let's play or the sim you just made for the other person (or another random sim). You're not allowed to tell each other personality or gender preferences, but can have an age preference if you want. Like if you want a teen to go on a date then you don't want the other person making an adult.
    I can't do any collabs until the new year though. If interested feel free to reply or message me here (or on YouTube or on Twitter).
    I did have some ideas for build related ones but they didn't feel like they'd work and I'm an awful builder :|
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
  • SimderellaPlaysSimderellaPlays Posts: 5 New Member
    I would really love to do a collab with someone. I have a very small youtube channel and would love to see it grow with other people. If you are interested in collabing with me please let me know. I don't really mind what we do, I just want to have fun. Please send me a private message.
  • Simreign22Simreign22 Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m also a very small channel just starting out, this is a good idea because we could help each other grow. Check out - Simreign - on YouTube
  • SimderellaPlaysSimderellaPlays Posts: 5 New Member
    @Simreign22
    Yes I will definitely check out your channel.
    Please let me know if you want to do a collab with me.

These are some of the ideas of what we can do:

We can do a CAS collab where we dress each others Sims from our lets plays. Or we could each write a description of what a sim looks like and then the other person has to make the sim. What ideas do you have?
    Is anyone a builder/decorator with City Living and up for collabing for a series I'm hoping to get out on YouTube in March-ish? (Maybe later, because life has a habit of getting in the way of my plans)
    I'm going to make a sim based on a character from a comic book, but it'd be cool if someone did an appartment for her based on a few character traits. My channel is in my signiture if you wanna check it out, but the characters aren't on it yet so it may not be that useful. Feel free to DM me on Twitter or email me (address on my YT I think)
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    I don't know if it's pertinent to the thread but I've also been thinking about doing a collab, but I'm a machinima maker. I'm mostly looking for builders, sim makers and scripts/script ideas-concepts, so if anyone has a cool idea for a video or a cute sim or a nice build they would like to see in a video, hit me up anytime!
    edited January 2019
    SimmerBoi wrote: »
    I don't know if it's pertinent to the thread but I've also been thinking about doing a collab, but I'm a machinima maker. I'm mostly looking for builders, sim makers and scripts/script ideas-concepts, so if anyone has a cool idea for a video or a cute sim or a nice build they would like to see in a video, hit me up anytime!

I just saw one of your posts in another thread and omg, you're so good at machinimas, I'd love to collab with you. However, I understand if you wouldn't bc my channel isn't that popular. I can't do decent builds but I got a story/sim idea if you're interested. (This idea has nothing to do with my other post, that's a completely different series so ignore that)

No worries if not. Well done on your first video anyway! That can't be your first machinima though, you must've had practise, riiiiight?
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    SimmerBoi wrote: »

I just saw one of your posts in another thread and omg, you're so good at machinimas, I'd love to collab with you. However, I understand if you wouldn't bc my channel isn't that popular. I can't do decent builds but I got a story/sim idea if you're interested. (This idea has nothing to do with my other post, that's a completely different series so ignore that)

No worries if not. Well done on your first video anyway! That can't be your first machinima though, you must've had practise, riiiiight?

OMG you're here too! I might fall in love, you know? You're so kind to me! T_T
    I used to make machinimas with the Sims 2 when I was 13-14 but they were just the WORST - even though a couple of them unexplicably gained me a lot of views, back in the day. I've done very little on the Sims 4, but I immediately felt very comfortable with it. And omg, please, tell me your story idea. In fact, I'll DM you on Twitter right now hahaha
    Yeah... I had a stressful day so had a proper social media binge after I got home hahaha