Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Ok, so a renewed start to post my last screenshot!
    Pictures are resized now so no inappropriate decor in the back! Good that I always take a second look at the pictures I post! B)

Just shortly after he came of age he was murdered by his boyfriend
    fkUojok.jpg?1

this happened before (there can only be one! ;) )
    6goXQKQ.jpg?1
    IpOjU9L.jpg?1
    Yjev3Qr.jpg?1
    FQ3D8Pv.jpg?1
    8LryEkC.jpg?1
    cgj9UWb.jpg?1
    and the final touch: the broken neck >:)
    ATCcSoH.jpg?1
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    My Sim suddenly remembering she's supposed to be at work hahah
    HHg2dei.jpg

@jillbg You must be beautiful then haha! Honestly I struggle making such nice sims. Do you also use custom sliders?
    @dreamerz13 Thanks for the tip, I'm trying it out! I used to use Twallans lighting mod but I think I might like this one better
    23rif7.gif
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Last night's final screenshot - Annie & Spencer are leaving for China to participate in the martial arts tournament, and taking Noah along so I will have someone to do other things with while his parents are busy sparring.

cbOjXtv.jpg
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x7312.jpg
    Joe is on his way to drink out of the toilet, Jerry is about to take a nap on the bed.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    eDyuhN8.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2019
    I loaded my save to take some family pics to celebrate the arrival of the newest child, Nial :)
    32154987137_6cc9a9bce0_o.jpg

I am about to add more sims as potential partners for Pan and Nial so want to decide now who should be heir. I started an Heir Vote if anyone is interested. Thanks :)
  • ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited February 2019
    Ronnie Keaton is having a fantastic Valentine's Day!

YrqeIAy.jpg
    H8kgacl.jpg
    Post edited by Archivist on
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,967 Member
    So I went to the Lynch save, with Chris and Karen the parents and Emma, Kirsten and Megan the kids.

Eldest daughter Emma is in a relationship with Gonzalo Keaton. They went to a watering hole (that I'd recently built) on a date. Since Gonzalo is a Level 1 Celebrity, some paparazzi showed up. One of them, Dorothy DeMayo, died. What a downer! Gonzalo isn't actually in this, he's off to one side.

USZe8Wi.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @AuzzPanda Thank you! :) I use customsliders, the whole bunch, when I create sims. But for my simself I only used Cmar XCAS :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Buckley Bedlington finds out too late (to be of any use) that it's best not to get in the bad books of a pair of Rottweilers...
    Once one is finished with you, the other one gets his turn at you.
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I spotted Darlene Bunch selling baked goods at the park and went all soft like.
    4dyw4Io.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited February 2019
    Taïga shuffles and Toma tries his best to do the same. ‘Like this?’
    Somehow he can’t seem to get in rhythm and Taïga can’t help but laugh at him. He’s so… Stiff.
    ‘Yeah! You’ve got it!’ she lies, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

tgw01-28-22-1.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    So I decided to send Mary Kay and one of her babies on the stroller to the winter festival on Riverview. The festival on Riverview is mostly indoors, so the baby wouldn't be that cold. But, guess what! She buried her baby on the snow! :D

Poor baby! It's a good thing I noticed it right away and told her to take him inside.

HbrQax0.jpg
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Tralalalala (me, enjoying screenshots)
    ”Just shortly after he came of age he was murdered by his boyfriend”

titus6.gif
    5JZ57S6.png
    Looks like fun, yes?
    TnwN8EK.jpg

edited February 2019
    After their second day of tournament competition in China, Annie and Spencer pose for a romantic selfie before going upstairs to bed. Annie is currently at Rank 3, and Spencer is at Rank 2. He had to spar with his second opponent five times before he finally won, after Annie had beat the same sim on her first attempt!

YOZtvH8.jpg
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    pRx9lmk.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited February 2019
    I decided to travel to Egypt with Victoria alone since Isabelle is too young to travel and I've been dying to. Beau is not really adventurous, so he could stay home and watch his babe. This picture is from shortly before Victoria's vacation ended. I love how NRaas makes it so that other adventurers are also from back home. Well, the Andrews moved back to Sunset Valley since Twinbrook couldn't grow on me this time around. In the picture is also Gus Hart (walking by a very happy Victoria), Zelda Mae and Stiles McGraw. Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and Christopher Steel were also there.

5Jos6xR.jpg

Here they are:

jeEsrGl.jpg

• AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited February 2019
    (Sorry for the multiple pics)
    Omg! My sim was just announcing her pregnancy to her closest friend and all of a sudden her boyfriend is electrocuted whilst tinkering with the stove
    ZWzFdQI.jpg
    Then they probably heard the screams and they were like "Huh?"
    20agMKj.jpg
    Her friend noticed it sooner it seems
    7hlcUrW.jpg
    till Peach ( my sim lol) sees that he's.. well.. dead
    ebVdUnZ.jpg

(Dont worry though, grimmy took pitty on him)
    23rif7.gif
    edited February 2019
    I decided that after I finish with Annie's game, I'm going to play Sondra in Dragon Valley, since she apparently grew up in the Medieval period before she found her way home to her parents and siblings through the time machine. I decided to also have her siblings living there, so she would have family in town. So I spent Thursday's free time setting up her game in DV. I took pictures of all of them and their houses to share with a friend this afternoon. The last one is from Noah's house there. I added a second floor to the one bedroom house next to the Dragon Tavern for him and his family. The photo is of the upstairs bathroom and part of the nursery.

Jmyg0jF.jpg

The extended family members are in the spoiler.

Sondra (Gould) Pickering

CQewQok.jpg

Travis Pickering, Sondra's husband

Zbywg0V.jpg

Travis was generated with the MakeSim cheat in CAW's Edit In Game, so I could use mods to add the homeless and service population to my custom world. I edited him in CAW to make him look like a unique individual. I liked the way he turned out, so I saved him.

Eliza (Gould) Rose

fiXlLvh.jpg

Eliza's husband, Wesley Rose

Wrc29ny.jpg

Wesley was born in another game, to another household.

Eliza and Wesley's daughter, Elizabeth Rose

WtrWtsE.jpg

Too bad there is no Medieval clothing for toddlers and children.

Noah Gould

WAaO9aX.jpg

Noah's wife, Emma (Rose) Gould

Q5BJGtd.jpg

Emma is Wesley's sister from that other game. In this game they are siblings too. So siblings Eliza and Noah married another pair of siblings.

Noah and Emma's son, Thomas Gould

JREZm0c.jpg

The picture of Noah didn't show his face very well, so I'm planning on getting a better one to share later.

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @everyone who posts more than one picture : could you please remember the title of the thread you´re posting in?!? It´s called "post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3"!
    I know I´m not the forum´s police and I have no right to tell you what you have to do, but it annoyes me to no end, that there are always some people who post whole stories with lots of pictures! Put them in a spoiler and just post the last screenshot! This isn´t hard to do!
    If you want everybody to let know, what happened in your game, you know that there is a thread specifically for this?!?

It´s unfair to the others who also have much better pics taken before their last one, but who show only their last picture!
    Vent over....
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Last picture yesterday.

hWLgIad.jpg
    Some boys have succeeded in starting the bull ride. A blond and a dark haired boy are laughing and screaming while they try to stay on the back of the bucking bull. The brown-haired boy gets thrown off as they watch.
    ‘Poor Stefan,’ Leann says. ‘Who’s the guy still riding?’
    ‘It’s Mihai!’ Mitchell exclaims. ‘He’s always up to no good. Maybe we shouldn’t-’
    ‘C’mon, let’s check it out!’ Leann sets off in a run across the dancefloor.

tgw01-28-28-1.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top