Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Lol! :smiley: And now my kids are teens, I spend sleepless nights worrying when they are out partying... :s
    @jillbg, Yep, two of mine are now teens; oldest is 16, so yeah... I know the sleepless nights too.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    TvbULIy.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    My game with Annie and Spencer is very complex, with the goal being for Annie to master every skill, make all the skill challenges, collect everything there is to collect, and several other goals. She is working on several skills at once, and they are raising their family with Spencer being gone to a rabbithole job most days. They also have to stay in the same house until many, if not most, of those goals are completed, because of the need for a lot of space outdoors for the horses, garden, and other things, and lots and lots of space inside for all of Annie's skill equipment, storage chests and cabinets, etc. So sometimes I feel the need for a break or a change of scenery. So I started a new game, to play when I need a break from Annie's game.

This is Annie's younger sister, Helena, and her husband, Travis Pickering. Helena looks exactly like Annie except for her eyes, which have droopy lower lids. (Their slider numbers are identical except for the eyes.) Travis was generated in CAW's Edit In Game with the make sim cheat, when I needed to use mods to add the homeless sims to the world I was making. Since those generated sims always stay in the game, I edited him in CAS to give him a look of his own. My youngest son happened to be here for some reason at that time, and was watching. He asked me if he could help, so he edited Travis' nose. Travis ended up looking so good, I saved him to the CAS bin, and decided to use him as Helena's husband when I set up her game.

They are chatting on the couch, before going to bed for the night.

Aq9w6kp.jpg
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    To all parents: How familiar is this?
    :mrgreen: I remember being absolutely exhausted during the day...
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer Lol! :smiley: And now my kids are teens, I spend sleepless nights worrying when they are out partying... :s
    Yup. Both the daily exhaustion and sleepless nights are memorable to me too. My three kids are YA now... but the sleepless nights remain! :confounded:

My most recent screenshots are from my latest build in my fairy realm for my fairy/genie hybrid family. This is the cover shot:

1_zpsk3sqyykr.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2019
    32835273048_d00cfa05c4_h.jpg
    "I can't believe this kid just asked for a bedtime story and he didn't even fall asleep! I was just about to go to bed myself! Why'd I have to have kids?"

I mean mom could probably turn off the TV though. Or REALLY weird idea... the kid could sleep in his own bed? Away from the distractions. Weird, I know, but it's was just a thought.

-speaking of sleepless nights thanks to kids lol-
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2019
    My last picture sort of comes as a sequel of the previous one (tomb building):
    H9xrIIh.png

I managed to let there be light in the entire room now when you enter :blush:

H2XQkVn.png

(for anyone wondering why tomb building takes quite some time :sweat_smile: , all this testing and failing)(and the glitching unfortunately that forces me to restart my game frequently)
    (funny by the way I often only notice flaws when going through my pictures; see I forgot to decorate the ceiling in the far part of the room)
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @JoAnne65 (you´re welcome) yoashmo : but be aware: I don´t know if I made something wrong while installing or if the world itself is missing something, but I´ve had to replace all rabbitholes, because the buildings were not placed and the colored roofs of the houses in the "city center" don´t have different colors anymore.
    This wasn´t a big deal for me, because I always rebuild the world anyhow, but if you want to play right from the start, then you can´t do that. Perhaps it was my fault, because I had Aurora Skies light installed at the beginning. Then I bought the gold edition a few days ago and installed this, but forgot to deinstall the light version. And then I installed the version of potato ballad sims and launched it right away.
    But after I placed the rabbitholes I wanted and changed the roof colors back, I have to say that the world runs like a hot knife cutting through butter as we say here :D
    And the winter looks wonderful, like it should have been from the beginning!
    Isn’t it an utter shame they didn’t replace the world with a decent one in the Store, offering it for free for those who bought the wrong one? Worlds don’t come cheap. Instead they’re apparently still selling the broken one to this day. I always figured it couldn’t be fixed but apparently it does. Getting more and more worked up about this while typing :D
    And with these pics, Chapter 27 is done!
    01-27 Easter Camp at the Red Lake

[snip]

I had three more I wanted to post, but as this is a one photo only thread and I really try to respect that, the three others are in the spoiler :) Enjoy!
    tgw01-27-75-1.jpg
    tgw01-27-76-1.jpg
    tgw01-27-78-2.jpg
    Yes, me too haha, also because that's what I really like about this topic. We can't get to show off our most pretty ones either and that's what gives this topic an extra charm. Kudos for making poseplayer pics look so natural and realistic by the way!

@Mikezumi I clearly missed some updates! I'll catch up later.

Great pictures everyone :smiley:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Another club scene. This time an illegal warehouse rave!

49419776_10156060150096497_2988437140750204928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=51cca51cd2d28271e08cec900cf36110&oe=5CCEDCFC

50129025_10156060150556497_8690015941406228480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=23a811c55878a9fda984eafffdba7e9e&oe=5C8BF9D2

50018833_10156060150591497_6580071037717708800_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=abca792559d032eabac1e36bae07ec53&oe=5CBC0F0E
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    a27.jpg
    Some inappropriate sniffing. She seems to like it.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Breakfast of champions
    31761249767_64161fda9b_b.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    My last one from today
    W0Y4c3i.jpg
    I was trying to get some screenshots from my sims to share in the "current household thread" but I caught my fairy about to enjoy a relaxing time in the sauna :sweat_smile:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Couple of screenshots from my Goths today:
    z3RkYfT.jpg
    Matthias aged up to a toddler
    gkjRn09.jpg
    James also aged up to an teenager
    NGW7Msr.jpg
    Brothers having a fight while Susie is watching them
    4I1DSpB.jpg
    ru9aL9j.jpg
    James does not look happy after being insulted by his brother Harry
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @xxnearlyperfectx @Sunnyyesjams @king_of_simcity7 and all others who post several pics on this thread: I don't want to be a killjoy, as I really enjoy everybody's pics, but don't forget that this is a one screenshot only thread - it is tempting to post more than one, but if we all start posting series of screenies, the whole "last screenshot" thing loses its interest... There's always the "spoiler" if you want to show a sequence... :smiley:
    NymlADp.jpg
    @starguru & @Nikkei_Simmer I bet I will spend sleepless nights even when they have moved out. I mean, then I really won't know what they are up to! And I think I'm pretty cool, trusting them almost blindly, compared to most parents I know B)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited January 2019
    Spent my evening tomb building again. And tomb testing >:)

YN1bMY4.png

(no, this in fact should not happen there so... yeah :D )
    5JZ57S6.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

When I finished playing earlier I was poking around the different parks in Sunlit Tides and found this cute elderly couple flirting.
    46720366031_84a5e22af2_b.jpg
    I love to catch NPC's doing stuff like that! Caught my sim's parents once flirting (elders too, my previous heirs). Made my sim take her camera and film it so I could see it back on her tv set whenever I wanted to <3
    5JZ57S6.png
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I'm playing Helena and Travis with an 820 day lifespan, and hoping that with Helena painting every day I'll finally get to see all the different paintings sims can paint. I'm taking pictures of the ones I've never seen before. This is one of those.

O21NauO.jpg
    @JoAnne65 Thank you! I mix and match poses a lot, not necessarily using them for what they were created for :)
    Tomb building seems very complicated but I laugh a lot at your sim testing :D Can't wait to see the final result ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited January 2019
    Startled, she recognizes the apothecary, old Apostol Alexandrescu, and an employee at the City Hall, Jan Dimir, who she has met outside of school a couple of times. She is surprised he has brought his son, Iulian. He is sitting on one of the crates with his football next to him, probably bored out of his mind. The boy is Taïga’s age and shouldn’t be here at this ungodly hour, Granny thinks.

tgw01-24-13.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    My most recent one!
    Xg1EGdp.jpg
    I thought this three (well, actually four, there's another teenager behind the fairy) looked amusing to me because they came back home after getting up to no good and you can see it in their faces.
    The vampire came home after raiding the hospital.
    The imaginary friend came back after making gay one of his classmates.
    The fairy returned home after going around town granting inner beauty (five more to go and we'll have his LTW completed!).
    And as for the teenager behind them, she came home after her shift ended... in her criminal part-time job :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
    @jillbg Telling stories using poseplayer is an art on its own and much harder than it seems (making sims behave the way you want to is hard anyway :s ). Haha, thanks, yes, it is a lot of work but very addictive at the same time. Like.... I went to bed much later than I should have because I just hád to make it all work the way I wanted it to work. I managed in the end :mrgreen: (no pictures anymore though)
    5JZ57S6.png
    ‘Ah, there he is!’ Petre Belododia breaks the uneasy silence and points at a muscular bald man getting out of a taxi a bit further down the street.

tgw01-24-15-1.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
    @JoAnne65 You are right about the amount of time spent when you want things to be absolutely right! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Life is no bowl of cherries for a Fairy Cabana Boy - especially when everyone else leaves their dishes overnight.

YFDkTBx.jpg
  • xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    Matthias aged up to an child today!
    EMSjJnF.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top