Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    42606094770_edb9fbfac7_o.jpg
    Just terrorizing my sims, NBD.
    You really should consider feeding the one on the left a bit more. They look a bit...gaunt. ;)

Meh, that's just Mr. Bones (I know my names are sooo original), it's his aesthetic.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Jared reading to his son...

44381779512_b0152e2bca_c.jpg
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    So apparently we were featured in Friday Highlight August 31st - A week on The Sims forums which is really cool.

(I haven't actually played this week but I'll be posting some screenshots next week!) :smiley:
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    Yay! for the thread getting some attention in the Friday Highlight!
    Here is my last screenshot from yesterdays session...
    7nMmtFi.jpg
    Don't ask :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    I can't really post the last screenshot I took yesterday, for, um, reasons. I know it's kind of cheating. Sorry.

A week ago, I shared in this thread a couple of pics of the teenage sim I'd just created for Rachel, who was about to become a teen herself. The twins' birthdays came and went, Julio was invited over for introductions, and, well, things didn't quite play out as I planned. I mean, Rachel liked him okay, not as much as I'd hoped, but it turns out Julio and Zach were much more each other's cup of tea.
    0YIDpw0.jpg
    (Even without any LTRs or other relevant traits, and still acquaintances, Zach thinks Julio is a perfect 10.)
    So the boys spent the afternoon and evening enjoying each other's company. Meanwhile, I need to make another new sim for Rachel. Maybe I should wait a bit, at least until she lets me know her type.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie ended her game session tonight by searching the galaxy before going to bed. So far she has discovered five stars and one satellite.

kMl0d7e.jpg
    I will be honest and say took screenshots today but they are of a secret build project I cannot reveal yet.But this is my last screenshot before that

McYcVS4.png

What's the hairstyle she's wearing? Is it from the store?
  • gamerplaya94gamerplaya94 Posts: 106 Member
    (Disclaimer...I'm gonna break the rules by posting multiple screenshots, but the story I'm telling can't be confined to just the most recent screenshot)

It all started when Trevor invited Chloe over at his house to hang out for a while. They talked for a while and I noticed that they are mutually attracted to each other. Around 12:30ish they left Trevor's house to catch a matinee. After the movie was over Chloe and Trevor hung out at the park before heading back to Trevor's house for dinner. After the sun started setting Trevor and Chloe were slow dancing in Trevor's bedroom and it made for some interesting snapshots.

dcvimFr.jpg
    4t0ogHD.jpg
    BVy1qrB.jpg
    U3s9Pe7.jpg
    Bo3OlMJ.jpg
    tfIKDbr.jpg
    CHLOE: Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to step on your foot. I picked a bad day to wear combat boots.

Anyways, here is the actual last screenshot I took in my game.
    WpPtFjX.jpg
    CHLOE: Has anyone ever told you how good you are at slow dancing? It's like your mind is connected to the rhythm like a plug in the wall.
    k657Sd0.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Molly French slapped Connor out of the blue (they hadn't even met), then within minutes she was hugging him amorously! I changed Connor's gender preference then saved and exited in disgust :#
    44389667372_d959eefea8_o.jpg
  • DryodaDryoda Posts: 56 Member
    20iyy43.jpg
    Zombie ate my money tree.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Zane with the first fish he ever caught..

43729288974_6e05d65c81_c.jpg
  • 1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    I was playing a world by @Rflong7 and didn't check out or edit anything before plopping in some families and running with it. It's a beautiful world (Bellatrix), by the way, if you like fantasy. I play on epic life span, so it is 5 weeks in when I get an invite to a party at the Honeycomb house, where the McDuffs live. Three hampers and not a washer on the lot. You would think they could figure out where the laundromat was!

pndv7QG.jpg
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-x6477.jpg

The boyfriend of one of my sims aged up. I forgot to take an "after" picture, but, um, he looks better now.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @Waterdragon - Well, he could use some socks that match his collar and cuffs but other than that he looks fine to me. Unless that was his swimwear outfit. What are we supposed to be focusing on? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    edited September 2018
    @igazor - weeell, I just thought, that cuffs and collar clashed with his wings. You´re right. I should have simply changed the colour. But no socks. I don´t think, any of my sims wear socks. It´s the principle of the thing.
    (I think, it´s his everyday).
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Ziristha wrote: »
    Yay! for the thread getting some attention in the Friday Highlight!
    Here is my last screenshot from yesterdays session...
    7nMmtFi.jpg
    Don't ask :lol:

@Ziristha I'm sorry, I have to ask. What? :D
    giphy.gif

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    This WAS my last shot...in game...the last time I played... HONEST... :D (shhhh...until I hit the c key a couple of times before I exited the game...it was only two times... and do you really want to see a boring ol' pic of a potion table? :p

Screenshot-156.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is the latest screenshot I took
    after using porter to creat a fresh new save.

[img][/img]Vr7XNDn.jpg

Ximen from " Meteor Garden" 2018 my version of the character.
    Its a Chinese tv series but I watch them with English subtitles.

• lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    @KATENESS Nooo! don't ask :lol: it's just a random ghost baby floating around being all cute, leave him alone :kissing:

@Mikezumi , @Dryoda and @1need4kaffee your screenshots with their captions made me laugh so much :joy:

My last one from yesterday session it's boring, I was just looking around Sunset Valley checking the descendants of the original townies...
    This is Claire Ursine and Jared Frio's grandson
    Qvbey41.jpg
    Basically a clon of his mom, but I think he is cute :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • VermilionSphereVermilionSphere Posts: 114 Member
    Facebook doesn't require a Photo Sharing Service to Upload Photos :(
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2018
    Facebook doesn't require a Photo Sharing Service to Upload Photos :(
    I'm sure they don't. But EA isn't in business exclusively to run forums. The resources required to maintain a database of images for a forum of this size and with this much activity would be so cost prohibitive that they would have to either put outside advertising in our faces on every page or charge us membership fees to help pay for it. Most online forums that aren't in business strictly to be a forum require the usage of third party image hosts.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Since I posted the picture of Annie putting seahorses into her aquarium and said that I was going to feed a seahorse to the omni plant when it was ready, I just wanted to come on and warn everybody who might have been thinking of doing the same thing - don't. I was able to feed the seahorse to the omni plant, but when the plant said it was ready to harvest, Annie was not able to. It was just like when they go dormant all winter and then supposedly come alive in the spring. They say they're ready for harvest, but no produce is visible, and your sims get no option to harvest. So don't waste your valuable seahorses or omni plants.

But I guess the game gave Annie a consolation prize for her efforts. Two new seahorses were born in the aquarium on the same day she should have been able to harvest them from the omni plant.
  • junipertreesjunipertrees Posts: 43 Member
    Baby girl aged up!
    4g2qtob.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Michael beating up Trevor.
    5pYfmkO.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2018
    Little brat refusing to study for med school. She wanted to go, so I let her, and now all she wants to do is art. :disappointed:
    42654069360_3e92241601_o.jpg
    The little bitty baby belly though ♥.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top