Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Haven't shut down the game yet, but this is my "last" screenshot so far.

It's titled "Sunset from a Post-Apocalyptic World"
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I noticed that his eyes pointed outwards, the left more than the right, so I installed some more sliders. Did some other small tweaks as well.
    45752992222_4d6dcd91f2_o.jpg

He's looking better and better. :)
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    suzses wrote: »
    Last picture of the former Monotone now in Hylewood. I think I'm ready to move. I could just skip the about-to-descend northeast winter and live in perpetual Autumn.
    45754041352_a0a8582986_c.jpgAutumnsKissPorch4

Love this picture and the other I saw. The coloring of your house is fantastic with the fall coloring of the world. I just moved from Florida to Massachusetts in April and am bracing for the winter. I have an inkling of what to expect since I used to live in Alaska many years ago but I'm not looking forward to the sorter daylight.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Thanks @cwaddell :) He still needs work but I am getting there :)

Last screenshot from today's simming session was my teen boys, Ian and Paul, about to eat at the Bistro.
    30868963907_9135cb2397_o.jpg
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Thanks @cwaddell . Massachusetts is going to be a lot different from Florida, that's for sure, but I'm sure it will be a lot better than Alaska in terms of temperatures and daylight hours. It gets down to where it's dark by 5 PM here, so maybe a little earlier in Massachusetts?
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    suzses wrote: »
    Last picture of the former Monotone now in Hylewood. I think I'm ready to move. I could just skip the about-to-descend northeast winter and live in perpetual Autumn.
    45754041352_a0a8582986_c.jpgAutumnsKissPorch4

It's beautiful! Are you planning to share it?
  • Options
    Yesterday was a busy, exhausting day, so I never got my screenshot from the night before posted. So here is Annie making pizza. I think this is her second attempt. The first one disappeared when she tossed it in the air.

jeq3UIX.jpg
  • Options
    @IreneSwift Yes! I am going to share it. I just wanted to upgrade the appliances and electronics first and maybe do one or two other little things. I have a picture album of how it is now for the Build-N-Share Challenge up: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmvBXrKR . There were a lot of things we needed to keep from the provided lot for the challenge that I don't usually use, but I ended up liking it quite a bit even with those.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    edited November 2018
    More game time today! So here goes:
    It was Heather and Parker wedding anniversary! They went out on a date to a restaurant and then went to the beach.
    Ptg2eV9.jpg
    Little did Heather know... that Parker was having an affair with Vita Alto. He went to the Alto house to find Vita only to find her daughter Holly. He knew that something was off with Holly the moment he saw her. Then this happened...
    aKPrQkP.jpg
    Parker has been made into a vampire now! Parker knew that he was going to be kicked out of the house and left to feud for himself. He would only see the children when he was told to. Vita was nowhere to be seen so he stayed the night hoping she would come.
    She didn't.
    The next day, Parker went to work and decided to meet Vita after work. Before he could ask her to come out, his phone rang. It was Vita who broke up with him on the phone. Parker had nothing to do other than to trail home. When he got home, he was met by a angry looking Heather who accused him of being a bad influence on the children. She also showed him the love letters from Vita and decided that enough was enough. She broke up with Parker.
    mUTz1IJ.jpg
    Parker was allowed to say goodbye to the children telling that he had to go away for a while and will hopefully be back soon. :/
    gvSMOOG.jpg
    Parker and Evelyn-Grace
    s4cpIDB.jpg
    Parker and Susie-May

Evelyn-Grace wanted to go with her father to experience a different life than the one she had now. If she stayed with her mother, her mother would make her marry a man and give all her power to the man she married. She wanted to go to university, have a job and marry someone she wanted to marry. One day she would want to have children in the future. She didn't want to be part of the family she was now. However, if she broke free of the family like her father, she would be casted out and never to be part of the family again. Her mother had called her Evelyn because of her grandmother Eveline.But she knew she wasn't like her grandmother. So she decided to leave and she never looked back.

4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    edited November 2018
    Family time! Shortly before bedtime playing a thrilling video game should lead to hard times trying to get to sleep, at least in real life! But not in their lives it seems! (I would call it bad parenting, but who am I to judge :p )
    LQxTdrz.jpg
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    This is the last one I took earlier today. I'm redoing Old Pier Beach in Sunset Valley. I haven't played in there for so long.
    I think because I played it almost exclusively when the game first came out, rather than in Riverview, so over time I got bored with it.

YgMmTYh.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    @Pary That's so pretty and colorful. I really love it.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    More nose work and other minor tweaks. His nose is extremely difficult!
    44018621060_1d8800806a_o.jpg
  • Options
    KynanKynan Posts: 468 Member
    @Pary I really like what you've done with the beach in SV.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I feel sorry for her! After this screenshot I told her to eat and then saved the game! At least she went to bed (neh, floor) without hunger :)
    STyBTM6.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I haven't been playing Sims 3 lately, been more into Sims 4... kinda annoying when there are two games you enjoy equally!!

I love looking at all your screenshots, they're so pretty! Also kinda jealous of those of you who are really good at building and create beautiful lots, I'm not much of an architect/interior designer :D I build custom bars/clubs/lounges and that's about it. I also have no idea how to operate CAW, it seems way too complex for me! It was easier designing your own custom hood in Sims 2 when you had blank templates to use.
  • Options
    Tonight's last screenshot: Annie putting Noah to bed for the night

znOsxSB.jpg

But I just have to share these too. Spencer is high up in the military and doesn't work on Tuesdays. So while Annie was training Orion in racing, Spencer took Noah out to watch Mommy and Orion. I found out Noah had the option to watch too, so I used that, and he walked from where his Dad set him down to sit next to Spencer to watch.

CP0qgC7.jpg

Spencer had to leave for his R.H.A.T (really hard athletic test) for work, so left Noah to watch by himself.

WQhk8aZ.jpg

Then Orion's mate, Belle, came over to watch beside Noah.

YvWZLW1.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    ‘Did they visit the pyramids?’
    ‘Yeah, sure. And the Abou Simbel and the Sphinx and lots of boring museums stuffed with masks and mummies.’
    ‘Wow, I love stories about mummies!’
    ‘Well, this is not a story about mummies.’
    ‘But I wanted scary!’
    ‘Be quiet and listen, and I’ll give you scary!’
    Taïga frowns but is quiet.

tgw01-13-20.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    So,
    I had two birthdays in my game yesterday. Harry aged up to a child
    zCpaoMk.jpg
    Then James aged up to a toddler
    ECMXVOQ.jpg
    But before it happened, there was a huge fire
    JfBGN2L.jpg
    James finally aged up
    Tx97VdG.jpg
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Played for a grand total of 15 minutes today while watching Supernatural and texting a friend so really played for about 3 minutes, got bored shut down the game *sigh*.

My last shot was of Jeremy, Christian and Lacie (my Connor and Jared "famous soap stars" from an alternate Sims universe)..Lacie is Christian's (Connor) boyfriend but secretly woohooing Jeremy (Jared) on the side :flushed: .

45848933241_7eb0170995_c.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Devon has aged up! The screencap was not a success.

jk5P1Wc.jpg

Apparently, I forgot all about taking pictures after giving him his Child outfits. Oh, well! :D
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Today's Screenshot:
    qgbgw33.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Charlottesmom Alternate Jared has glasses!!! :mrgreen:

I love it!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    46108116_191918508399076_6902835678233493504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeEyoBYKKH56vNYRHCyBHX2h8JnnCjq3hXkYHqtiI8ekFyPWQgdZDUEwqR3UApkrBAcvnknN8sU6mJyJW__J3Y35SoIyWJGdtEGLSbjY_ylISA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a4587c0fa72e8a0a10733bd5ad9e706c&oe=5C7B7483
    This is my current last one.Working on a story update.Not the best of my photos.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Hammam :)

tgw01-13-56.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top