Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    GL59Dxs.jpg
    Helper Bot had moved out for a bit to help Baxter and his husband with their pregnancy but now that my household has so many kids, I decided to bring him back. I didn't really think about story progression getting a hold of him while he was away. Here he is breaking up with his girlfriend via text. He's got the stone hearted lifetime award so that seems about right.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My last screenshot. Baltazar exercising under heavy rain due to a mid-life crisis he's going through
    7ALVniH.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Another jogging picture, this time back home in Hidden Springs, with both Emma and Aidan

qbFYFA2.jpg
  • Options
    My latest shot, with my latest addition to the game, a lighting mod. Never used one before so super happy with how different, brighter and more detailed everything looks...
    SoXbNFr.jpg
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited October 2021
    I was playing more of my complete every LTW challenge and Leisure Day happened with a pool party and a new addition to the family, Menice the Rottweiler, cause one of my sims rolled a wish to adopt another dog. He seems to get along well with the old elderly dog, Bandit.
    51579506514_9146decf7f_c.jpg
  • Options
    johnny33johnny33 Posts: 91 Member
    Plantsim grew into a young adult (also testing how old imaginary friends can get), they're going to be together till the end ...

xbMXD1A.jpg
  • Options
    Aidan congratulating Emma on her star performance at the Binder Clips Center

RCSksjR.jpg
    Bonus picture from her performance

j8mp0TQ.jpg
  • Options
    It's impossible to forget that my heir's son, who left the legacy home a long time ago, is a party animal :lol:
    SWrqVb9.jpg
  • Options
    Emma got another gig at the Binder Clips Center. She is now a master acrobat, but she still hasn't been offered a steady gig.

kZev8GD.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Never too old to work that body up!
    A4YJzJk.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Not my last shot of today, but my favourite: Cristina talking about monsters with her horse. The shot was taken from bellow of the clothesline.

TPnsWPa.jpg
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    The heir of generation 2(LTW challenge) proposed to her high school sweetheart immediately after she became a young adult.
    51599685207_1a417857fc_z.jpg
  • Options
    Aidan and Emma watching the cooking channel together

BTLTcnQ.jpg
  • Options
    Aidan and Emma jogging together

jTcX23G.jpg
  • Options
    I usually take something like 20 screenshots in each session and my latest shot is always of the town, because i'm doing a "build the city" kind of challenge. So, what i share here is almost never my latest shot, i simply choose one that i like (and haven't shared in the "What happened today..." thread).
    Today i just can't choose. When there are animals in the shots, it becomes super hard to me :lol:
    So, here are my most favourite shots from my last play session:

sdlT2eE.jpg

LKx1PWS.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Just a random screenshot -

Haruo and River in love. (Who's Parker anyways?)
    AVvXsEgZeZNkDJlfIXK3Dpsls3l6L7CYEnTThQQ_eU0XSCuSCd3_1_CEPntV6IEpL2xBxROBd4MvlOWP0NDhmsZXlL9VTUibRFgt9Fva4RiWzXbM_i-vFBX0XNfwSgzCs0sDneH3M_u_CF2PsNHdUZJWuTvV78xbQ1fGRAsltH_xi-MnnynOVvJJp1nTc_7HPA
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    vlcn0K5.jpg
    Pascal, Vidcund and Lazlo Curious, all carpooling together to the science centre
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Emma asked Sebastian Vanderburg for his autograph after her performance at the Port-a-Party Mini Warehouse.

PFNImvO.jpg
    Post edited by IreneSwift on
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Gonna love those sleeping bags. The librarian's even got that cosy fire lit up for you already.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    Just a night out on the rooftop :)

3hTky5J.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2021
    Started a new Save tonight.
    Screenshot.jpgOnly screenshot I took on this Save. The girl on the right is named Savannah, while her brother is named Jussi (He's the one in the middle)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-80.jpg
    Double Rainbow in Haunted Valley 2

Screenshot-81.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited October 2021
    Today's screenshot on a different Save
    Screenshot-8.jpgA Sim, Harold Rivers, casually doing his homework. Yes, he is based on an Original Character of mine
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    My latest cute pics from my cute pets <3

w81Itl3.jpg

Y1asXE2.jpg

eOjHWxL.jpg
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    White unicorn down by the Blackish Fish Pond
    Screenshot.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list