Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Astro wrote: »
    What skin do you use? Looks like Ephemera but can’t tell for sure.

Yeah, I used E-Skin Fresh :)
    I used to use that one but I recently started using this one and it’s so much better imo.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/137273135579/an-hd-skin-for-all-ages-uhd-2k-faces-4k-adult/amp
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Astro wrote: »

That one's also been a long-time favourite of mine, I used it on some of my earlier sims. :)

Just when I thought Twinbrooks sims' got some bold fashion tastes, this woman showed up.

"Hun, where are your shoes?"

Screenshot-5.jpg
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Aikwaoo.jpeg
    Just when I thought Twinbrooks sims' got some bold fashion tastes, this woman showed up.

"Hun, where are your shoes?"

Bridgeport always had that problem, Kai and Buster Rounds were the two I remember most. They did seriously not like shoes.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Screenshot-3928.jpg

I build a house using a nice floorplan of an appartement I randomly found on instagram, showed it to my sister and she came up with a whole story of a young woman who likes to party and her elderly neighbour who always gets invited and tells stories about bugs, because he´s an entomologist. So I had to make some sims, too.
    This is Wilhelm.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    51233061432_8265099568_b.jpg
    Dr. Spagliari: Who.... who said that, Natalie?
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    My sim is definitely a glass half full kinda guy. Always look on the positive side!

fire.png
    edited June 2021
    I made a botched surgery sim whose also a dancer at a bar that I built.
    Isn't she... beautiful? :#
    yfKUMh4.jpg

And if you wanted to know what she looks like choking on nachos look no further...
    gSqlFFS.jpg
    edited June 2021
    Also, I need more ideas for dancers for my club. HELP.
    This is what I have so far... (gonna put it in a spoiler, not sure if this would be considered nsfw).
    Tarzan, Firefighter
    Ntf85ia.jpg

Lifeguard, Cop, and a Cowgirl
    i8s2MHl.jpg
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51234809836_f32edba478_k.jpg
    Death came a *little* early for Alvin in my Barnacle Bay Rags to Riches save. *oops*
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    utzghrtjrf.png

Oh yeah, tell the whole world that you mean business when it comes to being family-oriented.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    utzghrtjrf.png

Oh yeah, tell the whole world that you mean business when it comes to being family-oriented.
    I always forget online dating is a thing in this game.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Nathaniel considering the hollowness of life.
    Screenshot-2457.jpg

I put this in my game because for some reason I thought by challenging the grim reaper would reward me with his flaming rib cage guitar...no. But it is nice to get a death flower so not all for nothing. Oh, well.

Screenshot-2451.jpg

Screenshot-2452.jpg

Screenshot-2453.jpg
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    edited June 2021
    This sim started telling a scary story and everyone on the lot stopped by to listen.
    BqDZuGU.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Playing with poses in my Romance Legacy Challenge. Below is the current heir, Danni striking one of the poses from jessesue2's Lost-Search and Rescue pose pack.
    51237849787_faf3538bfa_c.jpg
    I posted this on Reddit, thought ya'll would find it funny to. :D

Word on the street was Ernie Goldman wasn't earning enough money at his day-job as a plumber. So he had to resort to a less conventional way to make Simoleons.
    Nypv6Rb.jpg
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    In light of pride month I visited my very first TS3 sim Aaron (right) and his husband Eric who was originally his maid. I do think they are the most wholesome couple of mine in TS3 for they have been together for like forever and have had no other relationships (even though Eric is flirty and I kind of expected him to do some shenanigans because of storyprogression but nope). There's some grand-grand-grand-children going around but I don't think I'll ever let go of these two :D.

LbczO7d.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    My no cc folder

UzV1RuL.jpg
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Downloaded this lovely Island world today and there were my last screens -

3dc8d73276f7ebfe8b255a906a148463db49c707.jpg

a53c53c64f28b20afd6c7c896d4a01013be3c3a2.jpg

Edit - for some reason my own game is not displaying the ST foliage that the world was made with. It's still beautiful though.

@Pary what Island is this, it is very pretty
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I've removed the link to that island, as it appears to be broken for me, and someone else I know. None of the rabbitholes display for me, neither do the trees, and I always have to force quit my game through task manager when I loaded that world.
    I believe it has to do with some of the store content used being converted into packages and then used with the world. It wont display the content properly for me and at least one other person who I know has reported the same issues, since our files are installed through the launcher.

I really wouldn't recommend playing it.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Didn't realise sims would autonomously lay on bed to watch tv even if it's at a distance, I was expecting a tv there to be useless as sims would just stand but they dont!

Screenshot-194.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Danni( the heir from my romance legacy) just aged up to a teenager. Her top was created by a talented artist at The Sims Resource that I forgot to write down, whoever made it, this top is cute and I love it.
    51242316207_4e8fbb51b3_c.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2021
    My most recent screenshot
    Screenshot-7.jpgA parrot by some stones in Riverview
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    I just found out you can name urinals in this game?? 😭

Aileen.png
    Aileen2.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top