Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Teamwork
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    The house named "Cormorant" in SV has always bugged me. For eleven years I've made it over ( or tried to ) and discarded build after build because it just never worked out, or didn't seem right. The house has awesome views and a great basic structure, it just seemed so... uninteresting. The wasted land underneath annoyed me, as I normally like to build on flat lots, but being a cliffside home it just irked me.

However the last couple of days I've began a makeover that I really do like and fixed it up to be somewhat reminiscent of an old lighthouse. I just haven't begun on the cliffside / wasted land yet. I hope this one turns out to be something I don't trash again :D

phhgdEC.jpg
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    Spent the past week in Egypt and it turned to fall this morning.

lu7zmmV.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Annie's still in China. She's going to the academy to practice, since it's close to where she lives. She was breaking stacks of 4 or 5 thin stone blocks, so I thought she should certainly be able to move up to the next level, but apparently not. She hurt her hand.

KZw14xK.jpg
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2020
    I went back to my Decades challenge today(The latest chapter should be up tomorrow by the way). I'm still in the 1960s and still following sisters, Connie and Linda. Pictured below is Connie's youngest son, Terry. He aged up to a child at the end of my last play session. His outfit isn't the most historically accurate, but it was about as close as I could get to 60s boy's clothing(male children's clothes are scarce, even with CC).
    50611796317_786e9cb51e_z.jpg

Early morning jog, back home in Sweetwater

D8xwncQ.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited November 2020
    Oops, wrong thread!
    Post edited by Duvelina on
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Duvelina This is the Sims 3 picture thread, not the Sims 4 one. Still a good picture, though.

Thanks for mentioning! Somehow it was the first one that popped up when I typed 'last screenshot' in the search bar. Sorry!
    edited November 2020
    Jogging on a foggy fall morning - Annie always goes out jogging early in the morning, and it's often still dark.

c7pKoy5.jpg
    Annie won her first tournament competition in China, against Hui Young Kim

4CTOmRq.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    One of the dogs sleeping in his masters bedroom and dreaming of a nice meal (as if he has to suffer... :D )
    Having a black dog sleeping on a black couch makes it hard to distinguish where the dog ends and the couch begins!
    Have fun finding out! ;)
    Lh7kIMU.jpg
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    edited November 2020
    My sim, Snow, recently gave birth to a baby girl, Aurora. I decided to take a few screenshots of them.

Frt0TLE.jpg
    HwsSC48.jpg
    A0vlycg.jpg
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
    River's mom picking up "toddler" Haruo.
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2020
    Back to Perfect Genetics with non-heir, Clove doing her homework. Her hair was created by Curbs.
    50630826861_62c4625227.jpg
    Annie just defeated two of the mummies in the Dragon Cave. This is the second one going up in smoke.

oifi0Xg.jpg
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    "Um...Melody? What are you planning on doing with that pipe wrench?" ~backs away slowly~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    All the girls in my generation 7 legacy family watching TV together after having dinner.
    H77ighB.jpg
  • polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    50637803431_cf278dc08d_k.jpg
    Angry Sarah is Angry about Conformity!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
    Hairball looking out the window

SYXxvKc.jpg
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    "Um...Melody? What are you planning on doing with that pipe wrench?" ~backs away slowly~

That's not a pipe wrench, that's a crescent wrench. :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    Yeah... I was never a handyman. :D Trust me...that thing probably wouldn't do any good on pipes. I usually end up calling that thing a monkey-wrench. And...why do they call it a crescent wrench...when crescents don't have anywhere really to hold onto?

rr7252-image.jpg
    I have no idea how a wrench like that would find a grip any where on a shape like that. :D
    ...an actual pipe wrench
    28187_08914679_001_l.jpg

Screenshot-235.jpg
    River consoling Haruo after he got verbally attacked by his mother.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited November 2020
    Benjamin and Leurent almost like a twin

0uc56s2c5kljg73zg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Annie was out in the middle of the night to catch death fish, so after she caught all she could, she went hunting for nighttime insects. She caught a purple firefly and 2 green will o' wisps.
    57417XG.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top