Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    edited November 2020
    50582553296_12d2be55b9_h.jpg

My Sim was just coming home passing the birds' homes, the tree for the Spotted Sixam and the cage for the recently departed (and not yet replaced) Lilac Breasted Roller. I noticed somebody was in the wrong cage. I wonder, if I close the cage door, will the Sixam remain in the cage? I notice my large birds seem to disappear now and then if I don't pay attention to them. I think, since they are free to fly around the house, if they are lonely, they just fly away.

Edit:
    I'm not even sure the Lilac Breasted Roller passed away. Now I'm wondering if a Sim left the cage door open and it flew the coop. If I don't pay attention, Sims play with the animals, then wander off with them in their pocket. I don't realize it til I get the message that they have escaped and that I should have put them in a terrarium, which is where they were till the Sim took them out..
    Post edited by MadDoctor61 on
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited November 2020
    The older brother always act like a child whenever he met his younger sister at the park.

g1n9szsbv5aq8jszg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Jeffrey never calls Annie anymore, nor will he talk to her if she calls him. He always says he's too busy and she should try later. But she managed to find him online and chat with him that way. I guess he must be on call all the time, and can't talk when he is. He's a medical intern. But if he doesn't start communicating with her again before too much longer, he's going to get a break-up text from her, unless she can somehow catch up with him in town. Then she'll break up with him in person.

f9MN9CF.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

My ghostbuster sim convincing a ghost he found haunting a home to leave and go to the light.
    50579416503_fcd59ffb9b_b.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited November 2020
    Lily and Connor Summers entered an eating content at the summer festival. Emma Hatch won and Bella Bachelor on the end threw up. :D
    Uhrf6yV.png
    I've decided to play with the packs that suit my game play instead of just going with them in the release order. Seasons is always a favourite.
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    I had issues with the LLAMA of all things at the elixir shop. My girl, Autumn, decided to go dumpster diving. She wouldn't move, but instead reached THROUGH the LLAMA. And an invisible garbage fiend was created -

50584329528_87560be354_z.jpg
    50584329508_73810fd0bf_z.jpg

So, I had to reset her, for this reason.
    50584329458_bcdf198824_z.jpg

Oh, Sims :blush:
    Annie had just finished repairing the washing machine and mopping the puddle. Then she used the toilet and washed her hands, and the sink broke! By the time she finished that and mopped up the second puddle, she barely had time to eat, saddle up Orion, and ride to the equestrian center for the advanced cross country competitions.

Wvbc5qn.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    The Watcher, being in a really bad mood today...
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    ...zapped the ever-lovin' caca out of Shawnee Fox.

No regrets.
    giphy.gif
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Some of my Sims visited the swimming pool at the beach in Roaring Heights (they are on a holiday in RH)
    They found out that water can be solid for some Sims... :D
    Ma7gXzq.jpg
    But he had some really good moves!
    edited November 2020
    Sometimes I get the unexpected shots from my sims.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    It's pretty clear that Kimber is extremely jealous of Meg (who is with Tosh's child at this very moment - pregnancy back pains). (Meg is in the foreground. Kimber is background left)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    zf0thc2z0ixdbzrzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lily is OBSESSED with snow cones.
    uegEaRi.png
    She will literally eat one then get another one and another and another. I'm thinking of removing the machine. :D
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Lily is OBSESSED with snow cones.
    uegEaRi.png
    She will literally eat one then get another one and another and another. I'm thinking of removing the machine. :D

Probably pregnant cravings
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member

Siobahn and Minka coming home after a stroll

MzwRgc3.jpg
    Annie called Jeffrey on the weekend, when he wasn't at work. He said he couldn't talk to her and to try later, just like every other time. But he was sitting on a bench in front of the bookstore, reading a medical journal. By the time Annie got there, he was chatting with another man. I was hoping they could stay friends, but there was no option to ask to just be friends, only to break up. And it was definitely not a friendly breakup.

PMIqjok.jpg

• DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    knjC6CZ.jpg
    I caught Consort Capp playing with Beatrice Monty on the skating rink. Its good to know that, despite the raging family feud, neither side will attack the innocent kids :smiley:
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • liizzys1302liizzys1302 Posts: 53 Member
    8DcGMfT.jpg

My legacy family were spending a Sunday afternoon at the winter festival when suddenly the gen 2 heir Briar died from old age whilst having a snowball fight with her partner Ted, middle child Benny and her simbot daughter Diamond. The Grim Reaper came to collect her and then decided to have a nice skate around the rink while the family cried.
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2020
    Honey, the 3rd generation heir of my Perfect Genetics challenge, became a teenager. The leaf pattern on her tank top was created by marcorse at The Sims Resource.
    50591499863_b41a143aeb_z.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Annie's friend Audra Farmer invited Annie to a party at her house. Audra is a lead actress and 5-star celebrity, as well as Annie's next door neighbor. Here, Annie is meeting Audra's son, Darien, who recently aged up to young adult.

grlVK1A.jpg

With regards to her former boyfriend, by 8:30 the morning after Annie broke up with Jeffrey, he was going steady with another woman. He also suddenly started sending Annie love letters again. And less than a week after the breakup, his new girlfriend is pregnant. I think Annie dodged a bullet when she broke up with him.
    Braden and Greta (married for 16 years) still love each other. :D
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Just as faithful to each other as Braden's Mom and Dad (rest their souls).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Found a new friend behind the bar while out doing street art tv8tQEX.jpg
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I was testing a few mods in my testing folder yesterday afternoon. This was the last one I tested. I've had it for awhile, just never tested and put in the game. This mod raises the height of the balloon if you have the balloon in game. It gives a much better height for pictures and gameplay. It is by heaven and available on MTS.

50595514992_e9191d6495_b.jpg
    Annie preparing a meal in her home in China

wc332LD.jpg
    There was a mass hysteria and protest in front of the Sunset Valley City Hall, apparently killer clown has been terrorizing the town.

36a9omw6dlmlwsxzg.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Annie practicing her violin in China

0ipnlyz.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top