Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Fix This

Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
The Cafés are currently such a mess....

V0PMZXQ.png

There's way too many sims harassing the barista at the same time, sims that we are controlling are constantly asking for drinks and player selected orders are ignored.

I don't understand why this just doesn't function as a normal bar in terms of AI, or better. I would love going to Cafés but this is just a mess.
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Just moving this over to the Feedback section, carry on!
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Yeah. Happens every time. I usually have to reorder my drink several times before my sim actually gets it. Forget about it if you have two sims trying to sit down with coffee together. It's best if you just go alone, order your drink a few times until u get it then sit outside so you don't see the chaos inside.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    Yeah. Happens every time. I usually have to reorder my drink several times before my sim actually gets it. Forget about it if you have two sims trying to sit down with coffee together. It's best if you just go alone, order your drink a few times until u get it then sit outside so you don't see the chaos inside.

Exactly I hope these AI issues can be fixed in a future patch! Cafés are almost unplayable as they are right now.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I totally agree. I wish the Sims did more besides constantly ordering coffee. This is why the pile up at the barista happens. I wish they would play chess, play on the computer, read a book, read on their tablet, chat with other sims or something.

Lot types should trigger other activities.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I hardly ever send my sims to a cafe in Sims 4, so I can imagine the frustration in that.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The Cafés are currently such a mess....

V0PMZXQ.png

There's way too many sims harassing the barista at the same time, sims that we are controlling are constantly asking for drinks and player selected orders are ignored.

I don't understand why this just doesn't function as a normal bar in terms of AI, or better. I would love going to Cafés but this is just a mess.

I'd have to agree with you here, it is rather irritating trying to get your sim a coffee when you have a hoard of other sims in the way, makes me rather reluctant to send sims to cafes. Perhaps if they changed it so that your active sim gets priority when they place an order with the barista and the other sims move out of the way! Not holding my breath though. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks all for the feedback!

I am closing this thread as a duplicate, please head over to the thread @crinrict linked above.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top