Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Adaption of DITFT-Updated for Cottage Living

2...Next

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @KiwiColie yea I don't like being restricted either and since there's so many generations, it's fun to pick and choose a few to do. Best part is you choose how many generations you have for your family. It's a lot of fun :D
  • NickeySims4NickeySims4 Posts: 3 New Member
    I just want to thank you so much for this. I did not know that this was exactly what I was looking for to respark my passion for Sims. I've been wanting to do a legacy style challenge where I explore all aspects of the game play. I'm having so much fun with my game that I even started a blog about it. nickeysims4.wordpress.com
    Thanks again.
    @NickeySims4 Your welcome! I will definitely give your blog a read when you start posting on it :D
    Uh oh. I have a few things posted, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Wordpress has defintely changed since I last used it. Gosh, now I feel old. lol.
    I have made the executive decision that I needed something simpler for my archaic web editing style. So I have moved what I have so far over to https://nickeysims4.blogspot.com/ I think I'll be much happier there. I'm still a bit shaky and trying to find my style, but I love forward to trying everything this challenge has to offer, and then some.
    @NickeySims4 ah yea wordpress is getting a bit tricky to use, I've bookmarked your new link looking forward to more of the Winklers :D
  • Me2106Me2106 Posts: 9 New Member
    IS this going to be updated with the new pack?
    edited January 2021
    @Me2106 by new pack I assume you mean snowy escape? I do plan to update it for snowy escape, I actually just got it for Christmas so I'm still exploring it and seeing how it can fit in. If you have ideas for a generation involving snowy escape your welcome to share and I can add them to the challenge.
    I beleive it was generation 12 and 18 that where updated, i've updated with what i know of the pack and new aspirations but they may get updated or changed as i learn more.
    Generation 22(the optional supernatural generation) has been updated with a 3rd option to include paranormal stuff :D
    Just wanted to check in and see if there's going to be an update to this for dream home decorator and cottage living.
    @Me2016 so sorry i'm late in responding! This summer got really busy for me and I wasn't able to come on here as much so I'm just now seeing this. I do plan to update it for cottage living and home decorator, I just haven't had time to figure out what gen to put them in but I'll definitely update it sometime this coming week!
    Will this be updated for the newest packs?