Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how to get a leaf pile in Sims 4?

I'm wondering how do I get a leaf pile for Sims 4?
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    They tend to randomly spawn around the worlds in fall. Otherwise make sure you have some trees on your lot (not pine or palm), and as soon as you see leaves on the ground (they look like leaf terrain paint) you can click on them and have your Sim rake them. Note, it can take a while for them to rake enough for a pile to appear.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    You can rake the ground, but in order to do so there must be a certain level of leaves on the ground. The sparse leaf decor is not enough to rake. Check ground under leafy trees. Might need to wait a couple days into Fall, because everything changes gradually.

In my game there are planty of leaf piles spawning, I hardly ever had to rake to get them :neutral:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    HeidiGrrrlHeidiGrrrl Posts: 122 Member
    Getting them is easy. Getting rid of them? Not so much. On your own lot, you simply throw them away, but they stay spawned all over the world, emitting toxic green fumes, making Sims filthy, regardless of the season. I spend so much time sending my active Sims around to burn all the leaf piles that I can't get anything else done! They should disappear during winter and not respawn until the following autumn! Another stupid oversight by the "brain trust" at EAxis!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    so what trees do i need for my lot?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    so what trees do i need for my lot?

Any base game trees that are not palm or pine trees work, I’m sure most of the other trees from packs work too. I’m playing Pre-Made lots in willow creek so I’m not positive on all the trees beyond the base game yet, but I know a bunch from the pets EP work as well.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Or... you can go into buy debug mode and plop down a leaf pile from there yourself!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    Or... you can go into buy debug mode and plop down a leaf pile from there yourself!

those wouldn't work if I want my sim to jump *into* the pile .. and its the first day of auttum and I can't find any leaves
    6adMCGP.gif