January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

Questions/Problems posting at Answers HQ (AHQ)

2...Next

Comments

• kreatorakreatora Posts: 534 Member
    edited September 2018
    @crinrict
    I'm sorry to bother you but unfortunately I do not know how to paste photos into EA Help. I tried but nothing came of it.
    My catalogue in Gallery from game at this moment
    ==============================================
    nhsieeax87k7.jpg
    My catalouge in Gallery on line at this moment - only lots
    ======================================
    bzbwfkjsjzw5.jpg
    My ID Origin kreatora
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,510 Member
    You should be able to either just attach them as file or by clicking on the little image icon and upload to AHQ

original?v=1.0&px=-1
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

Tried both option before . On "preview" I can see images but when press "submit " new post is empty, This task is definitely not for an art historian XD I gave up
    My ID Origin kreatora
    edited September 2018
    Hm, that is odd.

What browser are you using ?

I've uploaded them to your thread now.
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

Google Chrome. Cookies cleaned up ..sigh..
    There is nothing better than Sims - a specially Sims 3 , high level of the course- to teach you about the computer.
    My ID Origin kreatora
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 3,847 Member
    I tried to see a bug report through a forum link here and all I get is a forever spinning loading...thing and this message from AHQ itself:

"Logging out due to :The token supplied is invalid."

What is up here?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    Simblr

tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    @paradiseplanet Are you posting through phone or computer ?
    AHQ Tutorial

• paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 3,847 Member
    crinrict wrote: »

It was through computer, but I went back in through a link to another AHQ bug report later on and it was back to normal.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    Simblr

tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

It was through computer, but I went back in through a link to another AHQ bug report later on and it was back to normal.

Yeah, I think it was acting up a bit over the weekend. Glad you got it to work
    AHQ Tutorial

• brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 245 Member
    EA HQ is one of the most difficult sites to use to report a bug, I find it almost impossible to do.(I have done it before but it took forever to figure out)

I keep trying to post a new topic, and it keeps bringing up every topic with key words in it. Very frustrating when you are not supposed to post in here about technical difficulties, but you can not navigate the site properly to post. Very frustrating.

I would think there would be an easier way to do this....I have an account and have posted before, but I run into this problem that I can't seem to figure out how to post in there.

It says "choose a product" I already chose a product when I put in sims 4, but then in the drop down menu there is no sims 4 to pick..wow been trying for over 20 minutes and still can't get to where I need to post :neutral:

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 30,617 Member
    This might help.
    1. Start here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    2. Read the Compiled List to see if there's already a thread. It's very well categorized.
    3. If not, use the search bar. Sometimes that turns up a topic that wasn't in the list.
    4. If none of the things it shows are right, click New Topic which appears at the bottom of the suggestions.
    5. Sims 4 will be pre-filled in the form, so skip that dropdown and start on the second one.
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
    This might help.
    1. Start here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    2. Read the Compiled List to see if there's already a thread. It's very well categorized.
    3. If not, use the search bar. Sometimes that turns up a topic that wasn't in the list.
    4. If none of the things it shows are right, click New Topic which appears at the bottom of the suggestions.
    5. Sims 4 will be pre-filled in the form, so skip that dropdown and start on the second one.

I did this, and even composed my message with a screenshot, was able to preview it, then the submit button came up, and it would never let me submit the message...literally took me over an hour to do this and I finally had to just close the site...I could click the submit button but it never actually submitted...very complicated system.
    Did you just add a picture or also write some text in the comment box ? That's the most common case for AHQ bug reports not sending. You need to actually write something (although three dots or n/a is enough)

I made a thread here where you can ask any questions you might have: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946852/questions-problems-posting-at-answers-hq-ahq/p1 .. has explanations on all the pitfalls.
    AHQ Tutorial

• EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,163 EA Moderator
    Merged a thread into this one. Whiiiiich means it is time for my favorite gif. :smile:

giphy.gif
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
    Did you just add a picture or also write some text in the comment box ? That's the most common case for AHQ bug reports not sending. You need to actually write something (although three dots or n/a is enough)

I made a thread here where you can ask any questions you might have: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/946852/questions-problems-posting-at-answers-hq-ahq/p1 .. has explanations on all the pitfalls.

I know I didn't write anything in the box, the picture did come up, but I could not submit.

If it was stated to write text in a box, I missed it...I guess I figured with the small book I had to write just to submit a report that it covered all the bases :neutral:
    It does say you have to put something in the box, it doesn't say that a picture doesn't count :D

That's the instruction text at the bottom

Attach any screenshots, videos, or anything else that might help us understand the bug.
    To attach larger files, check this guide: http://bit.ly/2uLeAik
    Provide additional information in the "Compose" field to submit your Bug Report.

Maybe the text could be a bit clearer
    AHQ Tutorial

• Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,225 Member
    It does say you have to put something in the box, it doesn't say that a picture doesn't count :D

That's the instruction text at the bottom

Attach any screenshots, videos, or anything else that might help us understand the bug.
    To attach larger files, check this guide: http://bit.ly/2uLeAik
    Provide additional information in the "Compose" field to submit your Bug Report.

Maybe the text could be a bit clearer

To me that bolded line reads as optional if I don't have anything additional to add. Maybe adding "Put N/A in the 'Compose' field if there is no additional information." would help reduce the number of issues with that box..
2...Next