February 15 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!
How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Our curation guide got a revamp! If you want to get an insight on how Maxis Faves are curated, check it out!

NRaas Has Moved! (updated Oct 1, 2018)

2...Next

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 16,560 Member
    The new site has been under heavy DDoS attack since it was launched and periodically it does go down for a couple of hours (if that) at a time. Yesterday's outage was particularly long; it's back up now. But we are in the process of moving to a new web host that will work with us to deflect the attacks rather than keep shutting us down for excessive bandwidth usage like the current one is doing. I'm afraid the outages will continue for that reason and to facilitate the shift to the new web host for another week or two and ask that players who need us please be patient. :)
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ll62518475ll62518475 Posts: 2 New Member
    Right... So if NRaas Mod Updater will no longer be working, then how the f am i supposed to effectively keep installed mods up to date?
  • ll62518475ll62518475 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thats gonna be a hassle.
    edited December 2018
    ll62518475 wrote: »
    Thats gonna be a hassle.
    You might check on the Update History page occasionally to see if there have been any new releases. Development is stalled right now anyway because our developer/webmaster hasn't figured out how to clone himself into two different people and just doesn't have time for both.

The Mod Updater tool was designed specifically for Wikispaces' environment. It needs to be redone for the new one, and will be sometime in the future. I'm very sorry, but we did not arrange for our former hosts at Wikispaces to go out of business just to make things inconvenient for you or anyone else. It's been a hassle for us as well, and that's putting things mildly.
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 181 Member
    Merry Christmas to the Nraas team! Thank you for all of your wonderful mods :)
  • startrek49startrek49 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have always used nras mods but for some reason a few of them are not working in my game. Feb 12-2019 the once read mod error trap master controller cheats..?? not sure why.. anyone can help ???
    startrek49 wrote: »
    I have always used nras mods but for some reason a few of them are not working in my game. Feb 12-2019 the once read mod error trap master controller cheats..?? not sure why.. anyone can help ???
    We would be happy to help with that, but support for the mods is provided at NRaas. Our main message board is called Chatterbox and we also have one for Installation Help. Either one is fine to use, free registration is required to post. :)

786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
2...Next