Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most frequently romanced Sim?

Unless you're someone who always romances another OC Sim, the question posed is, "Do you have a tendency to romance a certain guy or gal with your most-controlled Sim (for multi-sim households) in every Sim game?" This does not have to cover base game, of course.

For the times I run a single male household, there are quite a few times I lean towards Miko Ojo for one reason or another. Maybe it's the hair, or the outfit?

Comments

• dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    Miko Ojo is also a go to for me, but usually for my own female sims who are into girls. I absolutely adore her. And if I'm not looking for a female sim to romance, my sim will become friends with Miko.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
  • Anne_713Anne_713 Posts: 12 New Member
    I tend to pick males based off of what I want my kid to look like since I don’t change their hair color or features as a rule while I work on my generations. Not sure why I made that rule but I still follow it lol
  • Don Lothorio
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    I'd have to go with Jade in Windenburg based on her hotness.
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited September 2018
    Akira Kibo. I always tell myself I'm going to go for a different sim in every save but every time one of my sims meets him I'm suddenly planning their wedding ceremony. It's probably half because of his romantic trait (making him easy to woo ;) ) and half because I know he makes cute kids.
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    @catloverplayer The first time I saw jade walk by my household I thought to myself "OOoo those look like some nice Genes. I might have to age up one of my Male sims just to get them." And also Sofia Bjergsen. lol