Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She wants to kiss him AND break up

In an attempt to have my Sims meet and marry other Sims that are less than 20 days older than them, I've had them work on their school relationships. So my younger teen girl met this kid from school. They hit it off. They are boyfriend/girlfriend. Her wants are to kiss him and be BFFs. She just rolled the desire to break it off with him because "the relationship isn't going well." I really don't want to have to start over looking for a mate for this girl. Plus the boy is really cute!

Is the desire to break up because she's an evil Sim? Or is it an indicator that things might be difficult for them and it's time to move on?

Comments

• GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Is she having a mood swing? My teens will roll wishes to destroy all of their friendships/relationships whenever they wake up with one.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    Is she having a mood swing? My teens will roll wishes to destroy all of their friendships/relationships whenever they wake up with one.

Why yes she is! So I should just ignore this wish for now and see how it goes with the cutie. Thanks @Goulsquash !
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Personally, even without the mood swing which is easily explainable (those wishes often show up color coded, aren't they pink or something?), I would put that wish in the same trash bin as the ones to pillow fight with a newborn baby. You can satisfy those, in the case of the pillow fight you just have to wait until the baby is much older, but no. Often enough I like to think I know what's better for my sims than they seem to. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    @Rhiannon58 Mood swing wishes usually have a purple coloured background, and regardless of if you promise then, they disappear after the mood swing. Easy way to tell if they woke up on the wrong side of the bed or if theyre serious about a want ;)
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Yep. It was a colored background wish. Thanks for the info guys! Hopefully Grace will stay with her cute boyfriend and eventually have really cute babies with him someday!