Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do adopt a stay animal.... I can’t find adoption on my phone

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
I am not sure what I need to do to adopt a stray

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2018
    Get the relationship up to 60 and then the feature is available. You can do this by playing, feeding treats, setting out a water bowl/food bowl and interacting with them as often as they come to the lot. You can train them, too, which also builds relationship points.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Thank you! @Cinebar
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    edited August 2018
    Pet Adoption should be under Services, iirc- not the 1st Adoption but Pet Adoption. :)

Also, if you want them the stray to come back, throw a party. They show up as an guest option if your Sim greeted them. Then use the Aspiration Glasses to make the relationship build quicker (if your Sim is in gold/platinum). :)

**You can also add a Pet Shop to the neighborhood and send your Sims to the Community lot to buy one. There are 2 per-built in the bin- iirc.

You an also make a pet in CAS/P and then add it to your family. iirc. =]
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Thank you! @Cinebar

Or just cheat, spawn the tombstone, when they stray is there on lot hold down shift+click on stone and choose Make me friends with everyone here or something like that. The relationship will be at 90 then you can adopt it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.