Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't tell what my last exception means.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @Pinkdiva001
    This is a link to a thread that contains a list of some of the broken /updated mods/cc. Try checking to see if mods that you use are on that list, then update the mod.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-famous-nov-18
    If you use the Teleporter mod, this mod has been updated.
  • Options
    Pinkdiva001Pinkdiva001 Posts: 2 New Member
    the only mod that i have in my gamr besides some custom content is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 could it be an animation within that mod that caused my last expection?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    the only mod that i have in my gamr besides some custom content is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 could it be an animation within that mod that caused my last expection?

Are you having the same LE continually or is this the only time that it has been generated? @Pinkdiva001
    We can’t post about the other mod as it raises the teen rating of the game. Try going back to the download site of the mod and download /install the latest version.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    It looks like you are using an outdated version of the Teleporter Mod. There has been an update since the last patch. Please delete the version you have now and the localthumbcache.package file then download the updated version.:
    http://sims4studio.com/post/72734
  • Options
    LaPondLaPond Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, I've been getting a LastException message for the past 3 days, it's always the same but it keeps getting longer. I tried looking at it on LastException . com but I still have no clue on what could it be.
    On the site it says:
    "Posture Graph Error
    Base game or Modification issue with the animations system.

A Sim failed to generate path connectivity required to adjust posture for a task to perform.

These errors are only caused by not being able to access an object that changes Sims posture when interacting with - like seats, tables, beds, showers, toilets, pools etc. Perhaps positioning of objects at the lot is causing problems with Sims pathing.

If this error doesn't stop occurring, look into recently placed custom objects and remove them. Otherwise you're safe to ignore this error.

Scheduling Hard Stop Error
    Base game issue with interrupting Sim active task.

For the most part, you're safe to ignore this error."

And then a few "unknown errors". Unfortunately when this LastException pops up, my sims are unable to eat, drink tea or walk the dogs as they start the actions and then do that debug-open arms action and drop everything.
    I don't know how to post the Last Exception file as it's really long, so I'm posting only a part of it, mostly because it basically repeats itself over and over.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>749fb30dba94c8f55c07b6de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-05 14:13:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>pool_seat.py:279</categoryid><desyncid>749fb30dba94c8f55c07b6de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1833, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1924, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper
    KeyError: (ConstraintSet(...), <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.af_TabletCompatability'>, False, <sim '' 0x50705d82d4b0555>, frozenset({<sim '' 0x50705d82d4b0555>}), frozenset({(<SI sim-stand id:13583 sim:>, <bound method SuperInteraction.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:13583 sim:>>)}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1921, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1028, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2461, in estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2501, in _estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2380, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1457, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1504, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3361, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3152, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3214, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2692, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2870, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5718, in generate_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5531, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 545, in generate_right_paths
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 4139, in _right_path_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 679, in _shortest_path_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in shortest_path_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in <listcomp>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 281, in __missing__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 4094, in heuristic_fn_right
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 3778, in _get_destination_locations_for_estimate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\pools\pool_seat.py", line 279, in _cache_and_return_position_and_routing_surface_for_posture
    ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0)
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>749fb30dba94c8f55c07b6de</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-05 14:13:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.47.51.1020-1.200.000.375.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture_graph.py:4094</categoryid><desyncid>749fb30dba94c8f55c07b6de</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable)
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 496, in _process_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 433, in _update_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1833, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1924, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.137g\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper
    KeyError: (ConstraintSet(...), <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.af_TabletCompatability'>, False, <sim '' 0x50705d82d4b0555>, frozenset({<sim '' 0x50705d82d4b0555>}), frozenset({(<SI sim-stand id:13583 sim:>, <bound method SuperInteraction.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:13583 sim:>>)}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1921, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1028, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2461, in estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2501, in _estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2380, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1457, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1504, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3361, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3152, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3214, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2692, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2870, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5718, in generate_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5531, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 545, in generate_right_paths
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 4139, in _right_path_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 679, in _shortest_path_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in shortest_path_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\algos.py", line 121, in <listcomp>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 281, in __missing__
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 4094, in heuristic_fn_right
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

I don't know why this is happening all of a sudden, since the last patch I've been getting LastExceptions everyday but they never caused any issue in game, I've updated all my mods and the game itself, also repaired it and I still get all of this.
    Could someone help me with this? :<
  • Options
    LaPondLaPond Posts: 4 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @LaPond
    > If the home where your sims lives has a pool, try editing it and see if that helps the issue. Doing this has helped other simmers. This AHQ EA thread refers to the isssue

Hello, yes the house had a pool and I tried as you suggested, the thread linked said that having stairs or walls close to the pool was causing the issue and I had a fence around its perimeter.
    I deleted the fence and Ididn't get the LastException message nor the in game issues. Thank you! (:
  • Options
    LaPond wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @LaPond
    > If the home where your sims lives has a pool, try editing it and see if that helps the issue. Doing this has helped other simmers. This AHQ EA thread refers to the isssue

Hello, yes the house had a pool and I tried as you suggested, the thread linked said that having stairs or walls close to the pool was causing the issue and I had a fence around its perimeter.
    I deleted the fence and Ididn't get the LastException message nor the in game issues. Thank you! (:

I am glad that the issue is fixed :)
  • Options
    Amelia25Amelia25 Posts: 1 New Member
    I keep getting this last exception error. I can't figure out what i may need to delete or update. I can't find the PublicUnlock file at all in my game. And the other stuff i have no clue. Is anyone able to help me?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>754944224dabb6015d06cc3f</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2019-06-16 19:15:15</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>utils.py:116</categoryid>
    <desyncid>754944224dabb6015d06cc3f</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata> Failure: 'PublicUnlock' (PublicUnlock) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PublicUnlock')

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 119, in import_modules_by_path

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 116, in import_modules_by_path

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PublicUnlock'

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-06-16 19:15:36</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136725 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.

TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\🐸🐸🐸🐸\sex\_ts4_tuning\objects_states.py", line 26, in _🐸🐸🐸🐸_add_computer_object_states

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 288, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 426, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node

ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136725 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.

TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\🐸🐸🐸🐸\sex\_ts4_tuning\objects_states.py", line 26, in _🐸🐸🐸🐸_add_computer_object_states

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 288, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 426, in load_etree_node

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node

File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140d\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node

ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 74769 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <type>desync</type>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 74769 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.

rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    Hello @Amelia25
    You are using a mod that we are not allowed to post about on the forums as it raises the level of the game. It would be best to post about your issues on the site of that mod.
    You can also try removing any custom traits and see if the issue remains.
  • Options
    oliviad99oliviad99 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @HaileyND
    > Try removing Triplis’ mod No auto enrol for schooling and see if that helps the issue.

</root>

^^^can you tell me what my last exception means please??
  • Options
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Hey guys, my game keeps aging up my sims automatically when they aren’t even close to age-up time. I really don’t understand what the problem is and if anybody does it would be really nice :)
  • Options
    Hey guys, my game keeps aging up my sims automatically when they aren’t even close to age-up time. I really don’t understand what the problem is and if anybody does it would be really nice :)

Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cachebackup.php
    Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

This is a link to the broken /updated mods/cc thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960932/broken-updated-mods-cc-island-living-june-2019-patch#latest
    There is information about broken mods/cc there.
  • Options
    oliviad99oliviad99 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Are you getting the same LE message continually or have you just had it once? @oliviad99
    > Are there issues in your game also?

i previously received lots of LE's but i didnt even know what they were at the time or that my game even had these errors so when i found out about them i just uninstalled the base game and everything with it and cleaned my computer then reinstalled. so this is the only one since i reinstalled sims
  • Options
    oliviad99 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Are you getting the same LE message continually or have you just had it once? @oliviad99
    > Are there issues in your game also?

i previously received lots of LE's but i didnt even know what they were at the time or that my game even had these errors so when i found out about them i just uninstalled the base game and everything with it and cleaned my computer then reinstalled. so this is the only one since i reinstalled sims

The LE doesn’t give a lot of information, so if it doesn’t occur again, it may have been just a glitch at the time,
    This link post explains about LE messages
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14262742/#Comment_14262742
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Ok I keep getting this LE constantly, like repeating non-stop since I updated my game. Each report says the same thing, so I'm just going to post it once rather than the whole file.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f639fe98f2b975c65d0e3615</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-22 15:09:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff_component.py:1029</categoryid><desyncid>f639fe98f2b975c65d0e3615</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 778, in _alarm_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 799, in _trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1132, in _update_state_down File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1362, in _set_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 396, in remove_buff File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1110, in on_remove File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 237, in add_buff_from_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1029, in _can_add_buff_type AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

There isn't a mod mentioned though so I have no idea what's causing it. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Ok I keep getting this LE constantly, like repeating non-stop since I updated my game. Each report says the same thing, so I'm just going to post it once rather than the whole file.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>f639fe98f2b975c65d0e3615</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-22 15:09:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff_component.py:1029</categoryid><desyncid>f639fe98f2b975c65d0e3615</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 778, in _alarm_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 799, in _trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1132, in _update_state_down File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity.py", line 1362, in _set_state File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 396, in remove_buff File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\buffs\buff.py", line 1110, in on_remove File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 237, in add_buff_from_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 1029, in _can_add_buff_type AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

There isn't a mod mentioned though so I have no idea what's causing it. Any ideas?

Hello @DarkSuperNinja
    This is a link to the broken /updated mods/cc thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960932/broken-updated-mods-cc-island-living-june-2019-patch#latest
    There is information about broken mods/cc there., so check to see if you have any of the broken mods/cc.
  • Options
    TyrircKidTyrircKid Posts: 52 Member
    i have had this a few times.. however i don't really have much cc in my game and the only mod i have installed is MC command XD
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    TyrircKid wrote: »
    i have had this a few times.. however i don't really have much cc in my game and the only mod i have installed is MC command XD

Hello @TyrircKid
    Make sure that you have the latest updated version of MCCC.
  • Options
    Allisonrox101Allisonrox101 Posts: 4 New Member
    hi can i also have some help? i removed all cache files but the minute i tried to play my game (not even clicking on a family and playing, just got on the starting page then had to get off) i got this last exception in my files?? any help is appreciated because i really have no idea what to do since i didn't even actually play with a family!
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>9a234e9d769d1a1f5d1f1516</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-07-05 09:18:37</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid>
    <desyncid>9a234e9d769d1a1f5d1f1516</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.

at olympus.browser::BrowserControl/OnAddedToStage()

at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher.controls::LauncherWebContent/ShowContent()

at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/UpdateWebContent()

at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/LayoutStageElements()

at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/HandleStageResized()

at olympus.core::LayoutManager/PositionWidget()

at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()

rtim=14569</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>9a234e9d769d1a1f5d1f1516</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <createtime>2019-07-05 09:18:37</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>(AS)olympus.browser::BrowserControl</categoryid>
    <desyncid>9a234e9d769d1a1f5d1f1516</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1006: is not a function.

at olympus.browser::BrowserControl/OnAddedToStage()

at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher.controls::LauncherWebContent/ShowContent()

at widgets.GameEntry.Launcher::GELauncherMain/UpdateWebContent()

at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize()

at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()

rtim=14593</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
  • Options
    Hello @Allisonrox101
    Repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair

If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and see if the issues are still there. If it has helped with the issues, put your mods/ CC back into the newly generated mods folder that is in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing after each one to see which is the causes of the problem.

• Options
    alexusraalexusra Posts: 4 New Member
    I need some help as well. The exception keeps causing my game to glitch and not move until I pause it and a last exception pops. It says this over and over.

;AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>dc3d6e2f8e50d27f5d32a3bb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-20 01:26:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weather_service.py:1719</categoryid><desyncid>dc3d6e2f8e50d27f5d32a3bb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in <function c_api_server_tick at 0x00007FF4BD7F9DD0>, args: (215242012487,), kwargs: {}
    AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140c\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140c\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140c\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140c\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 478, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast
    AttributeError: type object
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    alexusra wrote: »
    I need some help as well. The exception keeps causing my game to glitch and not move until I pause it and a last exception pops. It says this over and over.

;AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'
    rtim=0
    2dc3d6e2f8e50d27f5d32a3bbdesyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2019-07-20 01:26:52Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Releaseweather_service.py:1719dc3d6e2f8e50d27f5d32a3bbException in , args: (215242012487,), kwargs: {}
    AttributeError("type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get'") (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 183, in wrapper
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140c\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 4.3.5.140c\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 478, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2254, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1073, in _send_new_weather_event
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1783, in populate_forecasts
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1719, in get_forecast
    AttributeError: type object

You are using an adult mod that we are not allowed to discuss await raises the rating for the game above T for teen. I suggest you go back to the site you downloaded it from for assistance.
  • Options
    alexusraalexusra Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    Sorry bout it. I realized after and was trying to delete my post but could not. thanks for the response I figured out my issue.