Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @paradiseplanet I know it's not ts4 but just for body count.
    https://youtu.be/8XGHNwk8eiQ
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Why ofc vampires say that! :D
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @wrenstales Very cute family - they look happy too! :)

@NyteRose Thanks for the update info! Read and commented on your thread! Awesome BTW! and once again blown away and honored by your choosing one of my sims to play a role in your amazing story. -TY.

@paradiseplanet LOL elatedly surprised you remembered the bleh bleh bleh thing. <3

@afai1261 This is a very well written piece of narrative! I have commented on your forum page. :)

@RedDestiny92 One of my favorite scenes! :) TY

"You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    Rufus Virlean- created for Ashby simlit, based on one of my original character drawings
    Available on Gallery under household name 'The Vampire Rufus' and contains CC

BgPzlOh.png
    OQCpUpI.png
    qUCXpww.png
  • Options
    No-one cares but here's more Prosper and Magnus
    Magnus looks so good with every hairstyle, I swear

l7KHtWX.png
    PHUrYQN.png
    eagozLw.png
    oxs9D2D.png
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Got a funky idea today so I ran with it in CAS.
    I gender-bent Caleb Vatore. Meet Camilla Vatore.

Normal Form:
    43951820740_bf4518b7fc.jpg11-07-18_1-54-40 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Dark Form:
    43951820210_1451653d4e.jpg11-07-18_1-54-27 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

He's just freaking hot male OR female. (But I prefer male) <3<3<3
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    New vamp boi I created in CAS, mostly through randomizer. Here's Zachary Barlow. He's CC-free and on the Gallery.

Normal Form:
    31900542678_97bc0fa6fe.jpg11-07-18_5-46-28 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Dark Form:
    31900543558_5ae88cce0a.jpg11-07-18_5-46-36 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Draw me like one of your Irish boys

Y2MnyxH.png
    REUSnFB.png
    juH8f4W.png
    tzivOIA.png
    AL4u5Sm.png
    mRhRnXl.png
  • Options
    I wanted to make a quick post, it features a *gasp* non-vamp, but it involves Kazuhiro! :p

g1By0Kp.png

The handsome, strapping young man next to Kazuhiro is Akashi Senzō, his first (and only) yakuza contact in San Myshuno and the first member of his own starting clan. He's a first-gen Simerican and his parents were from native Japan before they moved to San Myshuno in the 90's. They had actually been running from their shady dealings back in Japan and going into hiding for years, while trying to live a normal life and raising their newborn son, Akashi. Things drastically changed though when his parents were finally found out by their former conspirators and taken out, leaving Akashi as a teen outcast, with nowhere to turn. This deeply impacted his psyche and has forever left an indelible mark on his future life. However, an old yakuza contact of his parents welcomed him to their fold and began learning the ways of the yakuza.

It wasn't too long after that though when more and more yakuza were going out of commission, either getting run out of town from bad business dealings with local powerful companies that refuse to do business with them, or caught and arrested from President Tencho Kurosaki's enforcement of his harsh and strict anti-gang policies. Even his own Boss got caught by police and taken away, and with most of the remaining yakuza members and leadership in the Simerican West Coast gone, this left only him as the only remaining contact between the yakuza in Japan and San Myshuno. Of course, this eventually led to the yakuza sending Kazuhiro to expand into San Myshuno again, and the two meeting up; the rest as they say, is history...
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @kirivian almost forgot that heh, I really like that scene they are a cute family love those movies..
    @NyteRose interesting look for Caleb heh, I really like Zachary.
    @afai1261 ooh good looking guys <3, I love that last winky face pic.
    @paradiseplanet You really have a way with a story, I adore Akashi already lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 why thank you, I came up with that in 15 mins :)
  • Options
    @paradiseplanet oh sure thing, I always like to hear more stories :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited November 2018
    Okay, I'm sorry because I've posted too many pics of Alexa but I honestly just love the whole innocent-girl-is-actually-creepy trope. This is my favorite picture of her because it just conveys her enjoyment of being a powerful creature. This was a lucky shot, managed to catch her mid-growl. Again, sorry I posted too much of her, she's just kinda my favorite Sim. She's much better than my first vampire Sim, which was Julia. I regret putting so much makeup on her and I just think she came across as too one-dimensional. Oh well, second time's the charm!

10547xi.jpg
  • Options
    Everyone needs to see shirtless Male Morgan cuddling a skeleton puppy

Gmf3qjn.jpg
    MhImIcl.jpg
    oeGesKR.jpg
    UW7PJRd.jpg
    NO9RLZ7.jpg
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    I wanted to make a quick post, it features a *gasp* non-vamp, but it involves Kazuhiro! :p

g1By0Kp.png

The handsome, strapping young man next to Kazuhiro is Akashi Senzō, his first (and only) yakuza contact in San Myshuno and the first member of his own starting clan. He's a first-gen Simerican and his parents were from native Japan before they moved to San Myshuno in the 90's. They had actually been running from their shady dealings back in Japan and going into hiding for years, while trying to live a normal life and raising their newborn son, Akashi. Things drastically changed though when his parents were finally found out by their former conspirators and taken out, leaving Akashi as a teen outcast, with nowhere to turn. This deeply impacted his psyche and has forever left an indelible mark on his future life. However, an old yakuza contact of his parents welcomed him to their fold and began learning the ways of the yakuza.

It wasn't too long after that though when more and more yakuza were going out of commission, either getting run out of town from bad business dealings with local powerful companies that refuse to do business with them, or caught and arrested from President Tencho Kurosaki's enforcement of his harsh and strict anti-gang policies. Even his own Boss got caught by police and taken away, and with most of the remaining yakuza members and leadership in the Simerican West Coast gone, this left only him as the only remaining contact between the yakuza in Japan and San Myshuno. Of course, this eventually led to the yakuza sending Kazuhiro to expand into San Myshuno again, and the two meeting up; the rest as they say, is history...

I really like what you're going for here. You might be able to create a whole story out of both Kazuhiro and Senzō from their backgrounds! That's how I started with my story :lol:
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited November 2018
    Little update from my Straud/Goth family.
    So little Katherine aged up to toddler. From the looks on her face I guess she is going to be trouble
    zVOzYoV.png?1

Poor grandpa Paolo is the first one to experience Katherines anger ( what else you expect from Vladislaus granddaughter ).
    QvnixQJ.png?1

It looks like Patchy is not only the blood bank, but also nanny. The best part is, Katherine likes him, she is never mean to him.
    zswXHqb.png?1

Meanwhile Lincoln and Aleksandra can't stop flirting
    VezVUxq.png?1

Meet the result of that constant flirting :D
    Damien Straud
    WAUI44N.png?1
    While Aleksandra was pushing baby Damien out, Lincoln had his meal ( you can see Aleksandra in the background )
    Kn7781j.png?1

Look who came to visit new grandchildren !! Grandpa Vlad and grandma Bjorna !
    HvszJ14.png?1

Vlad stayed longer. Lincoln and his father never had close relationships. They never visited each other or called each other. I guess it's changing. Vlad even teached Lincoln how to be stronger vampire. With his help Lincoln became master vampire.
    gREDQvh.png?1

Lincoln is pumping at the gym, he wants to be the strongest vampire !
    AxoLyRp.png?1

Straud family visiting Aleksandras sister Ieva. She is the only living sibling left. Aleksandras two brothers died early.
    7KN9G86.png?1

How to know if Katherine is a vampire ?
  • Options
    @Feisbukaite If Katherine is a vampire, her needs icon should be the vampire one, with the fangs.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @Feisbukaite If Katherine is a vampire, her needs icon should be the vampire one, with the fangs.

I see it now, she is a vampire ! OMG, first vampire child in my rotation, I'm so excited !
  • Options

Hey All!! Missed you guys! Was away for a couple of days unexpectedly, but home now and ready to start picking up the pace - so much I want to get on the table! :)

@afai1261 :dizzy: Morgan and a puppy!!! You're killing me - you know it!! <3 , but Morgan and Magnus!!! Yeah I'd say just about every hair on Magnus looks pretty darn good!! >:) and don't believe for one sec Rufus is safe! Down, but not out and that boi is on the radar!! Definitely feel some raiding coming up!

@paradiseplanet Loving minion #1 for Kazuhiro. Akashi is well fleshed out (for 15 mins LOL), and it's good to know that Kazuhiro will be able to scoop up some support from amongst the rats fleeing the sinking ship! :) Thanks for the update! <3 And it's been a while since I've begged for anything so can I say.. Mooore Please!!

@Feisbukaite Thanks so much for the update! OMG - Katherine looks like a handful and then some! She's really cute though and I can't resist the "bad" eggs! j/k (I mean I do like the baddies, but Katherine isn't bad... just …. misunderstood? - you know like when the world doesn't spin to your vinyl at the age of 2 or 3 :D !) Okay, patchy. This guy is one of those sneaky dudes I start worrying about in my game 'cause he's pretty much taking up the slack in every department and getting himself well-in. Plus he can be a pretty zen character. Gonna have to keep your eyes on that one (just suspicious of the straw men in general. LOL) Damien's cute - anxious to see how he looks when he gets older (Katherine too! - especially since she's a vamp! -GRATS!)

@AshtontoAshton22 Welcome! and Thanks for joining the discussion! Sorry this welcome comes so late - RL kicking my butt and all that, but still a poor excuse for a lukewarm welcome - sorry! I don't know where or how numerous your image posts of Alexa are (would like to :) ), but around here I think I can safely say - NEVER TOO MANY especially for such a cutie!! I too love that hidden "naughty" side that shows itself in captures - just like the one you posted, but is generally hidden by "angelic" behavior! A glimpse into the dark side. :smiley: Must say Alexa seems like a hit, can't imagine Julia was all that bad -would love to hear (and see) more of either or both of them!! Thanks for the share!

@RedDestiny92 Miss you! (and your whole cast and crew! :) ) I know, I'm so greedy! - shameless, but hey! "know thyself" right? and my "thy" is kinda greedy and beggy! <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    @kirivian hey what up :smiley: , lol yeah it's always a good step to get to know yourself alright, I don't currently have an update but we'll see what happens been playing ts2 and you got to find the vampires there meh.

Excuse me for handing out awesomes distracted oreo is distracted.....lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Morgana + puppy = <3<3<3
    *cue me almost crying tears of happiness because CUTE*
    xXodPBc.png
    qiVxZRL.png
    bkaStvM.png
    DVHVF9h.png

More Morgan, because you can never have too much ;)>:)
    0gKFZNU.png
    AqoT8fT.png
    SlBWDDN.png
    GF0Fxqd.png
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Just a quick update on the Mai family,
    Felicity has given birth to twins, a boy n girl, Emily turned into a teen, who is trying to loose the weight, Geoffrey gained promotion at work,
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Heyo! keepin' it real with TS2 is always a worthy cause (didn't play it as long as I'd like because by the time I got it I'd already been playing TS3 for a while.) I do remember the sim to sim interactions being top notch - separate pie menus just for hugs and the ability to not only slow dance, but to do interactions while slow dancing - like spinning or dipping your partner! - some awesome stuff! I should revisit it one of these days!

@afai and I didn't think things could get cuter than Morgan with a puppy!! <<my dumb shining thru! :smiley:

@wrenstales Grats on the twins! And to Geoffrey on the promo! I am glad to hear that Geoffrey and Felicity are doing so well with their marriage - the story of how she was turned was very romantic albeit scary (rife with ghosts and an evil witch if memory serves?), but the way she was so determined to win back his mortality to save their relationship that she nearly died for it and then instead sacrificed her mortality to be with him forever. It was a beautiful story and I am thrilled that the twins came out of it! Love to see them sometime if you have the chance and it's not too much trouble! :) Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    I post way too much in this thread so I'm going to post again*

These two vampires were born in game when I played yesterday. time for another fun game of guess the parents

Macaulay
    RwG7EzP.png

Saoirse
    mcKAn3m.png
    If you guessed (female) Morgan and Cormac (O'Connell), you're right! TS3 Morgan and Cormac now have a baby girl, so I decided TS4 Morgan and Cormac should have one too. Then they had twins.

*okay, okay. I'll calm down and stop posting so much soon, but this thread is hands down my favourite thread on this whole site and has inspired me in so many ways

am I boring to all of you? I understand if you think so. I'm sorry

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top