Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Finally getting new games going ( had to change to a new computer the other one wouldn't play the game very well) and have a sim that just met and fell instantly for Caleb Vatore, I got a few pictures I would love to share, it shows somewhat a story playing out. They met as she was going in to check out the music scene at a vampire lounge ( she's a music lover) and they talked for quite a while, after she ran into him at a diff hangout club she met the leader of the Vampire Club he is in, the sim I was playing before adding this one, she kinda had a thing for him but never really seemed interested and the look she gave my sim after my sim and Vatore had been flirting in front of her was so funny and scary. Vatore asked her out on a date the very next day (surprisingly it was not 3am) and upon her getting home after her wonderful date, he broke into her home and bit her. MGnm5VV.png ( that is the leader of the Vampire Club *Opium* with my sim waving at her) My brave sim was hanging out at the Vatore home and you could tell from the looks he was giving her that he was really smitten vLiEPGN.png He called her on a date just after that visit. xe0rXly.png its easy to see she was totally into him too and also loved showing off her singing skills f1evFWH.png, needless to say she did not expect what happened next ( well after she got home) bNadG3A.pngKG87FcY.png5V9SbqL.pngS8P6YLA.png ( the whole time he had her dazed she was quing up to kiss him, lol) Upon seeing her true love the next day AlHLMbx.pngMO2mcnp.pngO275J5S.png Im really not happy with myself for forgetting to snap a picture when he proposed to my sim just after reading her poetry. Was really sweet and so fast, sorry not very good with the screenshots yet, hope they turned out okay. Working on a story for them but they kinda gave me a good start, as it was all unexpected, the best kind :)
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian New chapter posted :smile:
    Huge reveals, raw emotion, and a bittersweet ending- Chapter 26: Absolution has been completed and posted. Enjoy, and thanks for reading. :) (The story isn’t over, yet.)
    Post edited by NyteRose on
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    edited February 2019
    @NyteRose... Absolutely superb! I have so been longing for this! Thank you for continuing!

BTW, the link you posted only keeps linking to Page 81 of this thread for me. It could perhaps only be my computer?
    edited February 2019
    @Simberella777 Thank you! There shouldn't be a problem with the link but I can test it myself. My story has it's own forum thread for comments/discussion :)
    Ok, that IS weird. I'll go back and fix the links.
    EDIT- I made a goof posting the links. Fixed them. :)
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    o/ Been a while!

Just wanted to show Annabel's face again and say she's doing good, her restaurant is doing good as well and son Nicholas is growing up nicely but he still hasn't grown up to a teenager. As you can see Annabel has her black hair color back and returned to a more vamp-suitable style. :blush:

ENz8b9k.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi! I can finally post photos in the forum, so I wanted to share my vampire family.

AeWSvfJ.png

This is Dahlia Blackthorn, the founder. She's an evil Master Vampire who runs a Coven of other people she turned. She has twins with Akira Kibo. Since she's eternally young, people often mistake her for 🐸🐸🐸🐸' and Seth's older sister (and she loves it!)

akHX162.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸 Blackthorn is Dahlia's daughter and heir. The only problem is that she's good and despises her mother's ways. She's in love with Morgan Fyres, who doesn't want to become a vampire...

*Edit: I just realized that her name gets censored, so I wanted to specify that she’s named after an Egyptian goddess.

TGDBHX1.png

And this is Seth Blackthorn, 🐸🐸🐸🐸' twin brother. He's a gloomy novelist and a pro violinist. One of his most famous books is "Mr. Toothyfangs and the Glittering Bat", a kids book.

In the spoiler section you can see their dark forms :smile:
    87Tu8ba.png
    RMtbnwn.png
    uSTDtMn.png
    Post edited by IreneLudwig on
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    @smurfy77 omg.... that sure was an interesting turn of events. Knowing their relationship beforehand, he probably didn't even need to hypnotize her for the drink. But I guess that's just the way the animation looks, ha.
    @DinowCookie I probably wasn't really around while you were here, but still, welcome back! Annabel is cute.
    @IreneLudwig Heyyy, welcome to the thread! Your sims are cool. My fave is "Plum", I'm sorry about her censored name though. :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr

@Magdaleena Thank you! I'm really tempted to change her name into "Plum" :D
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited February 2019
    My update mostly focuses on dogs, and I know this thread is for vampires, but I'm going to say it still counts because their owners are both vampires.

Caitlyn and Wilson moved to a two bedroom house in Windenburg so that Noelle can spend the night when she visits. They also got a dog, a Brittany named Minnie. She was a stray they found near the animal graveyard on Deadgrass Isle.

46264124004_187d23f970.jpg

Then Caitlyn invited Niner over, the dog the family owned when she and Wilson still lived in San Myshuno, and Minnie ended up pregnant with two puppies.

Spot
    46264122204_9e9c8662e4.jpg

Smudge
    46264122374_c11fd3c529.jpg

I think they both look like a nice mix of their parents (Niner is a dalmatian and has the same coat swatch as Spot).

I've also added Niner to the family tree (linked in bio), as I feel he deserves it, as he's been with the family from the beginning.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @IreneLudwig Omg.. that would be hilarious. do it
    @floridameerkat Your dogs are adorable. <3

----
    Alright, I've waited long enough to post this part, but for any new people, I set up a mirror on my simblr where you can catch up (or re-read I guess?), since while I initially only posted random pictures with bits of dialogue, it kind of evolved into a semi-story of some sort. The links to my original posts from here are there too.
    Here you go: [LINK]

So once again, they're at the local bar. The yelling llama. The screaming llama. (I wouldn't know, my game isn't in English)

It turns out it's a pretty nice local hangout spot. And it has plasma drinks!
    ARpzZ8G.png

nGyqzu8.png
    Meanwhile, Rune is upstairs, gathering a small audience.

Vn0tsZb.png
    However, while the bar has plasma drinks, it also has...

G9Cicof.png
    ...people.

goGEY5h.png
    VoEDALt.png
    WLr7ACx.png
    MORTEN: ...Dangit, Bat.

2AvKuz7.png
    He went to check the mail, but forgot it was still daytime.

izlB3yK.png
    Good thing umbrellas exist.

UiTQzKl.png
    LhDZ9P4.png
    rKkxgTI.png
    KVIKINDI: I'm winning! I'm winning!!
    RUNE: I thought we were supposed to be a team!
    KVIK: Haha, no!
    RUNE: But team pink???
    KVIK: I don't need anyone!!!
    RUNE: D:

EMQ9hn6.png
    EINARR: Children, quit squabbling. I was doing so well, but your distractions caused me to fall back on last place here. Thanks a lot.
    RUNE: Uh. No problem, I guess.
    KVIK: You're welcome! :D

CFRn1Vz.png
    Later, Rune got invited on another date. This time, at a diner that recently had an UFO crash into it. It has been all over the news lately.
    I got this lot from the gallery! It was a Maxis recommendation.

DLBwjNy.png
    RUNE: Sure are a lot of people here, huh?
    ANDREAS: Y.. yeah.

Fnf3nT2.png
    RUNE: Plenty of celebrities, actually! I think they all want to check out this crash site while it's fresh... wait, is that Octavia Moon?

QnRSqEE.png
    RUNE: icantbelieveitsherohmygoshshehasthecoolestnameandhusbandever,,,
    VENESSA: ...you okay there, dude?
    RUNE: Say hi to Thorne from me!!!!
    ANDREAS: Dude, I thought we were supposed to be on a date.... this UFO crash kind of ruined this diner, honestly.. I hate how it's basically infested by celebrities now.
    RUNE: Hey, lighten up!! We're still on a date.

PCVRA2t.png
    RUNE: Is this proof enough for you?
    ANDREAS: Oh, absolutely.
    RUNE: C'mere.

l8BfCQP.png
    Quite the successful evening, you could say.

The second part shall be under a spoiler tag.
    CRj4PP5.png
    ANDREAS: So, Windenburg is quite far away from here, right? I was thinking we could maybe.. hang out at my place instead.
    RUNE: Oh, really? I mean, I'd love to see your home.
    ANDREAS: Great!

9gfL81i.png
    ANDREAS: I literally live right across the street from here.
    RUNE: Oh heck, that's convenient.

zfKdABj.png
    RUNE: Let's go!

fGrbYrZ.png
    ZNZ037n.png
    RUNE: Hope you don't mind if I just...

sOnQAiA.png
    ANDREAS: Smooth.

XmarQwD.png
    RUNE: I love you.

p5Q3JOi.png

G1CYJi1.png
    RUNE: Who's this child?
    ANDREAS: My daughter from an earlier divorce.
    RUNE: She's adorable.

jwmnltA.png
    RUNE: Whoa --

g4mzCcN.png
    tNtCCGv.png
    MASAMI: ANDY. HOW COULD YOU!!! YOU ABSOLUTE HUMAN 🐸🐸🐸🐸. YOU CHEATING PIECE OF GARBAGE.
    ANDREAS: Wait, you're home?? Whoa, whoa, I can explain, it's not what it looks like---
    RUNE: ...who's this?
    MASAMI: I'M HIS WIFE!!!!!
    RUNE: Dude. You told me you were single...

xQkwj89.png
    MASAMI: SINGLE?! This explanation better be good, human!
    ANDREAS: Uhm, uh, you see, I met him at the bar, and---
    MASAMI: You liked him?? Even though you already had me??
    ANDREAS: Well, yes! I, uh-
    MASAMI: Quit your nonsense, young man. Remember, I'm a mind reader, and your mind tells me you're tired of me.
    ANDREAS: D:

9U4R5dw.png
    MASAMI: Look. Andreas Ojo. I adopted YOUR last name. I had YOUR child. I carried her for nine HORRIBLE months, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!
    MASAMI: You never even want to sleep with me in my coffin. Oh, no, we just have to do it in the boring human bed. Every single time. Just because you're a coward who's apparently claustrophobic. I don't even know why we married in the first place anymore. You make me sick.

VtKGqcB.png
    MASAMI: And now you're with another vampire too, no less!!! What does HE have that I don't???

OjSLAce.png
    RUNE: :(

kZCMIGm.png
    ANDREAS: Well, first of all, he actually treats me like a real person, instead of a weird mortal human toy-
    MASAMI: Look, I love you too, but you're being a really disappointing human being, and honestly, you're lucky I'm not draining your entire blood-filled vessel as we speak. But that may change soon. Unless you GET OUT.

qwJpErZ.png
    MASAMI: Seriously, get out of my sight. Out of this house! I don't want you here. You're absolutely disgusting.
    MASAMI: Yes, you too, random vampire "boyfriend". I really don't care for you either. Get. Out.

DdR3edR.png
    rKMBRT4.png

Ouch. He's gonna need some time to process this awful turn of events. Rune, I'm so sorry. D:

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    @Laura_Jones I'M SORRY,,

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @Magdaleena this may be the most hardcore way anyone has ever called me back to them...… don't know if I should kiss you or scold you.. sheesh.... <3<3<3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @kirivian
    Welcome back :) New chapter is posted, too.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Hello. I went alpha CC shopping for my vamps again, so here's another screenshot dump >:)
    pibQ3UR.png
    zyUwn0f.png
    fCBnCAP.jpg
    mH4wlEB.jpg
    pVZdLGt.png
    6mFeZz5.png

jH1wdPo.png
    3OmuXGA.png
    4fii5q3.png
    sfYv6en.png
    h55ZQEQ.png

And just Absalom modeling an awesome tank top
    zkMJ8HR.png
    ______

Oh look, Morgan and Elle had another baby
    Kr15sjd.png
    lMXcXAC.png
    His name is Elwin and I totally didn't name him after his mother in the same vein (haha vein) that Morgana is named after Morgan, nope
    pXlvvsO.png
    8RKoEej.png

pluoaTQ.png
    jNy0Wek.png
    How he'll age up
    DwBL8il.png
    NWMcI4R.png
    03aR16u.png

Morgana was thirsty so I had the brilliant idea of doing this
    aT29Etm.png
    ReBXXMy.png
    o0IGGoS.png
    pVTLpPw.png

Now I remember when Morgana's father did the exact same thing so many pages ago...
    BNP6jUZ.png

Oh and um here's a bad boi that I made and might turn into a vampire later...
    c4aWLj6.png

I almost forgot to include this screenshot of Morgana pouting
    Welcome back @kirivian :smiley:
    9k8TJNw.png

Okay, I think that's everything I had to say
    Now, the question is... do I go all out with an elaborate wedding for Morgana and Lukas or have it be low-key like every other Sims wedding I hold? That post will most likely be the last post I make before I have to dash off to uni... fun -_-

Alright, I'm off to read some vampire simlit ;)and forget to continue writing my own
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Quite awhile ago I posted some pics from my main vampire story of people and the names that went with them, however I did not post the story of how they got to that point. I will now post the story in chunks to catch you up to where my game is now. Sorry to say I was having such fun playing that at the time I forgot to get screen shots, so these updates will be walls of text. ;)

Ch.1
    Our story starts with Edmond Windsor a young man who moved into Forgotten Hollow for its isolation in order to work on his art. Not yet settled in and his neighbors came calling. Caleb and Lilith Vatore came to introduce themselves. While Lilith was bored and soon left, Caleb stayed till the wee hours of the morning becoming good friends with Edmond and only reluctantly leaving to get home before the sun rose. Edmond while shy was ecstatic to meet and get along so well with such a great guy! It only got better for him when a day later Caleb called to ask him on a date(he said yes of course after a little happy dance). Their date went very well and by the time Edmond got home he had a boyfriend. The pair went on several more dates, each better than the last and then Caleb proposed! (I did not think they could do that on their own; if it was a bug it was a great bug to get.) The now engaged couple went to Caleb's home to tell Lilith the good news but she had news of her own; she had met, dated, become engaged to and married Balerion Tygel while Caleb and Edmond were on their earlier dates! How Scandalous ;) Not wanting to be left behind Caleb and Edmond tied the knot the following weekend and moved into a place of their own across the street from Balerion and Lilith. Both young couples were ready to start their lives together.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Ava and Caleb married! H4b6Sh0.png6YSFT7u.pngdlqPBcM.pngo0A3zwO.png and they all seemed to have fun even showing off their moves ( a bride and groom dance lol)
    edited February 2019
    A few nights ago, my vampire Seth went hunting at the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg and met Mimsy:

3WJybZ3.png

They ended up spending the whole night together, talking, joking and stargazing:

32vhuto.png

Seth instantly fell in love with Mimsy and kept coming back to the Estate to spend time with her. He planned a romantic love declaration with a piano serenade in the Estate garden:

12jZYkv.png

And they kissed for the first time:

SQ7ryCh.png

They're so cute together! Seth brought her back to live with the wishing well, so now they're living together. I gave her a makeover and changed her name to Miranda.

IXdpafq.png

A few nights ago, my vampire Seth went hunting at the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg and met Mimsy:

3WJybZ3.png

They ended up spending the whole night together, talking, joking and stargazing:

32vhuto.png

Seth instantly fell in love with Mimsy and kept coming back to the Estate to spend time with her. He planned a romantic love declaration with a piano serenade in the Estate garden:

12jZYkv.png

And they kissed for the first time:

SQ7ryCh.png

They're so cute together! Seth brought her back to live with the wishing well, so now they're living together. I gave her a makeover and I have to decide whether she should become a vampire or not:

IXdpafq.png

Did you change her name or is it actually Miranda?
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @floridameerkat I changed it :)
    edited February 2019
    @floridameerkat I changed it :)

I like what you changed it to. I wasn't sure because Bernard's name is slightly different when viewing him in CAS. I thought maybe Mimsy was the same.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    @floridameerkat Thank you! When I viewed her in CAS she actually had no nome, it was weird.
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Well, the time has finally come~

Elwin
    ch2nNT1.png
    phPFw1L.png
    q4Tygmb.png
    bDyhdL2.png
    MLY0HbG.jpg
    VblFHgM.png

It's clear that Elwin loves his older sister <3
    0PMS9sO.png
    0abLgC7.png
    DY72sjn.png
    Tl2MnWJ.png

He's so dang cute
    lOYc0Y4.png
    DdpGHpn.png
    rbJ6cOu.png

Morgana aged up and Lukas moved in
    djmrE7V.png
    GZLfXus.png
    WTUU3Vz.jpg
    ZWBY7Oy.png
    He looks rather dashing in the Lunar New Year jacket
    zqaO5RS.png
    1egoO0f.png

Love is in the air <3
    Yfyw5GF.jpg
    IvpbVlU.png

In between the proposal and the wedding, Elwin aged up
    lSdmOWL.png
    GVOENf3.png

And finally, the whole point of this post...

The Wedding of Morgana Fyres and Lukas Feng
    8Xfu6Zp.jpg
    Among the guests were Lukas's parents, Ryland Arias and Lily Feng, along with 3 of Lukas's half-siblings, Hilde & Jutte Faust (Ryland + Ulrike) and June Vatore (Ryland + Lilith)
    NDUQV7A.png
    Ryland and Lily

6WjC806.png
    Above we have June (left) and Hilde
    xjCtFon.png

FmBuycD.jpg
    DtUCPl3.png
    ChnsnOP.png
    4G4n0qX.jpg
    6eQ38SE.jpg
    _________

So this post has a very high chance of being one of the last posts I make in this thread. I've been here since page 1, and it's just been so amazing to see the formation of this vampire-loving community through the medium of the Sims. And I just want to say thank you, especially to @kirivian , the creator of the thread, and their wonderful welcomes and lovely comments to everyone who participates through sharing their stories and gameplay.
    Thank you all for making this thread my favourite thread on this whole site.
    <3<3<3
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @afai1261 Such a beautiful post, and although I truly hope this won't be your last, I'm so happy to have followed your Sims' journey for as long as I have. I wish you so much luck and love in the future. <3<3<3<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top