Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you know you can mouse over sims in the gallery and see relationships to each other?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
I found this out accidently today when I was looking at a family maxis uploaded. Now I'm talking about on the in game gallery not the online version however I"ll link you to the online version to see the household I m talking about as I'm not in game now. Anyway you go to the right side and mouse over the sim and it tells what relationship they have to the other members. Today I saw brother and sister of. If sims aren't related it doesn't say anything.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DE808F69A25F11E8819236427980D667?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=maxiscreator_01&max=50&maxis=false

Comments

• foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    This feature’s been around since always...
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    This feature’s been around since always...

Really? I haven't noticed it till now. Maybe it's because I use the online gallery more.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I use the hovering function all the time to check if the gallery still registers family relations within each household. Mistakes have happened if I didn't fix the missing family connections that the game didn't recognise (i.e. incidental incest, yikes!)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The online gallery needs something like this. On there unless someone mentions sims family relations you can't tell if their housemates. Hoping the online gallery gets updated soon.