Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverdale Mafia (DAY 3)

mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
edited August 2018 in Off Topic Chat
center]Welcome to The Rivedale Mafia.[/center]
OAdtnka.jpg
Here is the set up to the game. When you sign up, please pick a character. Some charachter suggestions are down below.
Character suggestions
Pleasea choose a character from the list below:
1. Archie Andrews
2. Fred Andrews
3. Jughead Jones
4. Betty Cooper
5. Cheryl Blossom
6. Hiram Lodge
7. Veronica Lodge
8. Reggie Mantle
9. Moose Mason
10. Midge Klump
11. Tom Keller
Main Rules:
1. I will post all my game posts in Blue. Do not post in these colors.
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. I use random.org when picking your roles. It's not my fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in BST (British Summer Time).
5. I will not be using the hammer mechanic.
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. No Voting and Unvoting is allowed.
8. Bold your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Bubbz
9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM me when it's night time.
11. Day and Night lasts 24 hours. If someone is inactive for a full Day and Night, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 2+ days then PM me.
12. You must not post PM's from the host(s) in the game thread.
13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless I told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
14. You cannot whisper.
15. Role Claiming is allowed.
16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
17. Any Newbie Players must be respected.
18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post on the thread.
Rules Regarding Replacing A Player:
1. VT's that are killed/lynched are elligable to be put on the replacement list. Let me know if you want to replace if needed.
2. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let me know and you will also go on the list.
3. If I need a replacement, I will take the person at the top of the list.
4. You can only replace 1 person; so if you are killed, replace someone, and are killed again, or simply replace someone and are killed; you will NOT be put on the replacement list again
Mechanics:
1. Daystart
2.]/b] Both Mimes will die if one is night-killed
3. The mimes will win once they are both lynched
Roles:

2 Mafia Goons
2 Mimes (Both die if one is night-killed)
1 Watcher
1 Vignette
5 Townies
Players:
1. Icey (Tom Keller)
2. City
3. Luna (Veronica Lodge)
4. Zinnia
5. Rose
6. Dekay (Jughead Jones)
7. Lilli (Betty Cooper)
8. Broncos (Fred Andrews)
9. Charlie
10. Tribo
Replacement List:
Links to Days and Nights:
Voting History:
Oh hamburgers!
Post edited by mysterionz on

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Can I play - if I play I won't be able to help you as much because I obviously won't be enlightened

If I can, can I be Archie please (I've been told I look like him :joy: )
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Can I play - if I play I won't be able to help you as much because I obviously won't be enlightened

If I can, can I be Archie please (I've been told I look like him :joy: )

Actually don't worry, I'll spectate and help if need be :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll sign up as Tom Keller :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Can i join? I'd be Cheryl :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

Ahh nvm that. I wouldnt be able to play :(
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    edited August 2018

Hi, Gameplay. :) It's good that the previous game didn't scare you away from playing with us. :D

Ahh nvm that. I wouldnt be able to play :(

Aww. Well, hope to see you around. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'll play and be whoever.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    ok ok i love riverdale so im motivated to be active. i wanna join as veronica!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'll play. Putting it on the list now.
    unknown.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Okay have some players. I’ll put you on the player list when I get home
    Oh hamburgers!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    So the mime is somewhat like a Jester team since they want to be lynched, right?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'll just spectate-going to be far too busy with campus activities starting Monday.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ill play. Ill be whoever.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    DeKay wrote: »
    So the mime is somewhat like a Jester team since they want to be lynched, right?

Yup
    Oh hamburgers!
    I'll just spectate-going to be far too busy with campus activities starting Monday.

Okay. If need be, want to be put in the replacements list?
    Oh hamburgers!
    I'll join. I'll be Jughead just cuz that sounds like a funny name. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Okay. If need be, want to be put in the replacements list?

Probably not? I doubt I'll keep up enough, but I'd you find that you need a replacement and no one else is willing then I'll consider it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I loved Archie comics as a kid. I even watched Archie's Weird Mysteries in the early 2000s. And my sister gifted me an anthology book a few years back. :D Early Archie was very different. He was a Southern boy who preferred to be called "Chick". :D

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I loved Archie comics as a kid. I even watched Archie's Weird Mysteries in the early 2000s. And my sister gifted me an anthology book a few years back. :D Early Archie was very different. He was a Southern boy who preferred to be called "Chick". :D

Wait... I didn't even realized that Riverdale is based on the Archie comics... (I don't watch the show). I'm looking at all the names again and now it's all coming back to me.

fadd6e8f4e203d60e45e2bb56b83c7bb.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Wait... I didn't even realized that Riverdale is based on the Archie comics... (I don't watch the show). I'm looking at all the names again and now it's all coming back to me.

fadd6e8f4e203d60e45e2bb56b83c7bb.gif

:D

It has been, all this time

I don't know anything of Riverdale or Archie.
    unknown.png
    I don't know anything of Riverdale or Archie.

Archie is a 100-year-old cosmic abomination that never ages and always takes the form of a redhead junior high school student who never does anything Rated R or above that RL teenagers do, along with his friends

It's great :D

Unless we're talking about the Riverdale show, where he and his friends do all the Rated R and above things

Unless we're talking about the Riverdale show, where he and his friends do all the Rated R and above things

That's pretty funny, why did they base it off of that comic then?
    unknown.png

That's pretty funny, why did they base it off of that comic then?

No idea. Maybe they just wanted an edgier incarnation (although there are some edgy comic variants, like an Archie zombie thriller comic)