Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BaCC: When Life Rotates

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
I started a Build-a-City Challenge. I found two versions of the rules, but both seemingly abandoned, with little to no testplaying done. So, I've meshed the rules together and I've been adding my own as I go. This is just gonna be my little corner to share bits of my gameplay, my redecorating of homes, and generally randomness about my challenge. I'm currently on week 44 of the challenge.

I'll quickly introduce the 3 OG families, as I call them. They were my first 3 families (since you roll randomly to see how many families you start with). This isn't in the rules, but just what I want to do, each time I start in a new town, the starting sims will be the children from my OG families. So, Gen 1 is Willow Creek. Gen 2 will found Oasis Springs. Gen 3 will found New Crest. And so forth and so forth.

So, my first OG family is the Raines family.

Juniper was my first sim to start with. She met and fell in love with her mailman, Roman.

O88eEJA.png

My next sim was Kory, and he met and fell in love with Elsa.

N00AWgQ.png

My last OG family is Autumn and her husband, Perry. Apparently, I don't have a selfie of them together, but that would makes sense, as Autumn is not a fan of "modern technology" even though Perry very much is a fan of it.

I do have a picture when she caught the kitchen on fire soon after moving in.

xRQquhb.png

That's all the families that I started with, of course, now I have 8 households in my rotation, with 2 more added but not actively in rotation just yet (that will make sense later. Promise ;) ) and about to start on Oasis Springs, cause Willow Creek is filled up.

Oh, I have aging for active family ONLY, aging for non-played off except one week a full rotation. A full rotation, as of now, is 2 years. I play each household one week, Sunday at 2-3am to Sunday at 2-3am. Four households a rotation, seasons set on 4 weeks (28 days), so I rotate between 4 families for a year and then year 2 I do the other four families. I only will rotate between families in multiples of 4. So, the 2 households in the hold pattern are waiting for more families. Spring is my starting season and Winter is my ending season.

If you don't want to be spoiled of families and community lots that are in Willow Creek once it's done, don't look under the spoiler tag until all the families have been introduced. But, otherwise, here is what Willow Creek looks like to date.
U2bsvZe.jpg

So, now I'll flood the comments with a bit about each family to get ya caught up to where I am.
p8L4V6v.png
Post edited by ChelleJo on

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited August 2018
    Raines Family:

Juniper and Roman fell in love pretty fast. Juniper was woodworking and Roman was the mailman. After a quickie elopement, Roman quit his job at the post office and immediately took to helping Juniper bring more businesses and residents to Willow Creek.
    OfRcp3P.png

Juniper mastered handiness and Roman mastered Logic.

But that wasn't Roman's passion. He only did it to get Town Hall brought to Willow Creek. So he took up guitar. Jobs wasn't allowed yet, and besides, Juniper was making a ton of money off her woodworking.

Cooking didn't seem to be one of Juniper's strong suits, though.
    I4sQ7jC.png

Soon, the family was growing.
    RVGCe5R.png

Little Ivy came during the first fall in Willow Creek and grew to a toddler that winter.
    t3XvqBz.png

Roman mastered guitar very quickly, which allowed him to get a job in entertainment.

That winter, the new neighbors introduced themselves to Juniper and Roman. (left to right: Perry, Ember, Alina, Ivy, Roman, and Juniper)
    7oL01we.jpg

That spring, Juniper also become pregnant for the 2nd time.
    1pvHLAg.png

Time passed. Juniper opened up a store called Juniper's Wares, where she sold her woodworkings. Roman advanced in his career and started a club with the other guys in town, Kory and Perry, called Yoga Dad's. Ivy aged to a child and Noah was born on Easter and soon aged to a toddler. Life was looking pretty sweet for the Raines family.
    5uqZCmu.jpg

OJWjFdN.png

G6vA6h9.png

Birthday's and Holiday's were spent together (more to come later on that) with the other families in town. And the next thing you know, Ivy is nearly a YA and Noah is aging to a teen.
    FyK4z0A.png

WmfxqoU.png

And the day before Roman's elder birthday, Willow Creek had it's first extraterrestrial visitors... But it wouldn't be the last.
    NJlCGjZ.png

Home Decor Pictures: I'm less happy with Juniper's house, except her bedroom and Noah's bedroom, then any other house in my save. I do not like her living room at all and I needed to do more with Ivy's room. So, the other houses look better than this one, but it is what it is. The bathrooms are just bathrooms, nothing too special, so I am not bothering to show those.
    Living Room:

od5soHL.png

06qSNnT.png

Kitchen:

DFl9wLg.png

lpysoGf.png

Juniper's Bedroom:
    yfiEKeU.png

vW3LdKv.png

8G3gA2i.png

Ivy's Bedroom:

g96CtJ9.png

jPQ7sUz.png

Noah's Bedroom:

gpkHNAP.png

Jy9Ihum.png

And since this took a lot longer than I expected. I will probably wait until tomorrow morning to tell you Kory's life story, to date. His life has been a tad bit crazy, and a helluva twist there these last couple weeks.

See ya tomorrow! :)

p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2018
    Holland Family:

Kory met Elsa on his first day in Willow Creek, she was walking down the street and the two instantly hit it off. Elsa was a (level 9) Detective in a neighboring town but she moved in with Kory that day and quit her job, much as she loved it. Detective wasn't quite offered in WC just yet. And, she immediately proposed to Kory.
    ekyBA5p.png

1o1yYKy.png

C9O33iC.jpg

Yet again, cooking proved more than Elsa could handle at the time. (Which, we don't know about it at this point, next week, Autumn started the fire while she was cooking, which gave us 3 fires, and the Detective position opened up).
    MBFlwgQ.png

By the end of the week, Elsa was pregnant and gave birth to little Liana, who aged to a toddler in the first fall.
    3pgefV3.png

Elsa happily took the first Detective position that opened up in Willow Creek. She was painting in her free time, working at her dream job, in love with her soulmate and had a beautiful, if only slightly spoiled, daughter.
    MY030zx.png

Liana was a bit spoiled. The Holland house was small but we decorated. That never stopped Elsa or Kory from allowing little Liana to playing in the living room floor. Whether it was Mom playing with her, or later her dragging her voidcritter station into the living room, or even her art table there.
    AbC9hcG.png

Soon, Liana aged to child. The birthday was thrown with all Willow Creek residents invited.
    ne1CMyN.png

Liana and Ivy Raines were the best of friends. Always hanging out and playing voidcritters.
    gCgo31p.png

And then we had our visitors once more. Kory was taken while his family slept.
    5Bw3rNA.png

PARTY/HOLIDAY BONUS PICTURES:

Christmas with the Holland's (All these sims are currently mine, it's just when you start sharing this late, you have no idea who the are. I'll introduce them as their house is up):
    gAWL7ap.png

dAcWvkV.png

t8fFQuX.png

mTNAj7h.png

fB8vwxs.png

jPh4bXY.png

RKgL7DE.png

ZyMZXAa.png

Kory was advancing in his body building career (after easily maxing the fitness skill), Elsa was painting and working in her Detective position, and Liana was flying thru her scouting promotions and was easily an A student. . And soon she aged to teen.
    eIbUhhS.png

GKnTXkH.png

Life got in a pretty normal routine of holidays and parties with their friends, and really working hard on their careers. Liana has decided that she wants to be a vet. So she's working on that skill in her free time.

It was the week of everyone's birthday's when life turned upside down for the Holland's. Elsa and Kory were aging to elders, Liana was aging to Young Adult and moving to Oasis Springs. The family had just settled down for the night...
    MiAYhCV.jpg

Kory had to break the news to his family when he realized what was going on. It wasn't easy, but they rallied around him and offered nothing but love and support. He worried what his friends would think, and debated not telling them at all for the time being.
    qs20Shz.png

Z6oh9Xn.jpg

Soon, he gave birth to Xaiver, and aged to elder. And Xaiver aged to toddler:
    3pvayBg.png

CUTE ALIEN TODDLER MAKEOVER:
    eZ5sVI9.png

NByuMad.png

ubIoybR.png

FywrHRi.png

And since Kory isn't telling even his friends, CUTE TODDLER DISGUISE MAKEOVER PICTURES: :)
    3rLw0l5.png

BDmWrqH.png

yvHmNjb.png

uKTkLSY.png

Am1QBRA.png

Holland Home Decorating Pictures: (I'm not completely done with Kory's house. I was, until he got pregnant by an alien and I had to figure out where the baby would go. So I added a basement for mom, dad, and Liana and gave the baby the two bedrooms upstairs, since one was small, he could have a play room, too. I haven't got his rooms done, or Liana's Ensuite).

Living Room:

yOpd6J1.png

t6IbDNH.png

uN4cGbc.png

Kitchen/Dining Room:

qndYJdT.png

Kory and Elsa's Bedroom:

XbflaUn.png

neHgT8E.png

Kory and Elsa's ensuite:

2f7yjsH.png

gkOOa4g.png

Liana's bedroom:

xnj65zk.png

PpFgWJ7.png

Liana's Ensuite:

fBU3yIH.png

Okay. Now you are caught up on Kory's story.

A ton more happens in my game, but I have to try to remember it all from pictures and order, so I figure, the real fun will begin when I'm caught up on my family and I can do a "weekly" update for each family. I say "weekly" cause I can go thru 2 - 3 weeks a day with my sims.

See ya in the next one! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2018
    Solano Family:

Autumn and Perry Solano come to us by way of already being a couple. TBH, they are from one of my previous saves and when I rolled to have a couple as a starting sim, they were the first couple I thought of.

Autumn and Perry are a bit different then the other couples and the definition of opposite attracting. Autumn is very much in touch with the earth and doesn't care for technology and electronics. She prefers having her hands in the dirt or fishing. While Perry loves all things electronics.
    v2GHJk4.jpg

b0wo5mU.png

They literally spent the first few seasons just gardening in her greenhouse for food (she will not cook without all the fresh ingredients to do so) and selling any excess. And Perry starting working on his motivational books, since he's a motivational speaker and author.

The first time the families got together for a holiday was actually at Autumn and Perry's house, for Thanksgiving.

Roman and Juniper to the left, talking together, Kory and Elsa sitting at the table, visiting with Autumn, and Perry standing off to the side and little Liana (who was the first child in BaCC) sitting in the corner.
    uxZkTWQ.png

Life passed them by, rather quickly, before they knew it, it was winter and Autumn was finally expecting a child.
    kQQCxIt.png

Liam was born in the winter and aged to toddler in the Spring.
    NTCaplv.png

Fires seemed to be pretty common in my game, Perry is just another victim here.
    mI7Ed8V.png

Quickly enough, Liam aged to a child.
    p62UzXb.jpg

J0d36oR.png

Life continued with parties and holidays with friends. Autumn took a job in gardening and Perry was advancing his author career.

PARTY/HOLIDAY BONUS PICTURES: Autumn's Adult birthday:
    x0q2BEU.png

hBym25G.png

q490qfm.jpg

IIfl5US.png

And soon, Liam was a teen. Liam is good friends with Liana, as well, but him and Ivy are the best of friends. They are always hanging out with one another.
    JoQAC1l.png

ytGiYwL.jpg

jev1VJE.png

doTGWO3.png

QdGYwOC.png

FE3SQUr.jpg

Solano House Decorating Pictures: Autumn's house is not traditional. She has no real "living room" just two sitting areas and Perry's office area. She wanted a sitting area near the fireplace to read stories to Liam and a sitting area near Perry's desk, so she could visit with him while he worked. Perry talked her into a small tv in the dining area, though she rarely watches it unless Perry or Liam really wants her to watch with them.
    Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room:

7LnkHGx.png

iIUncJl.png

99OzT9k.png

Hallway downstairs and Laundry room:

mrV0lru.png

e5o7TLD.png

N5b3HP9.png

Liam's Room:

o18xWBP.png

jeS7tj5.png

Autumn and Perry's Room:

Iu7Zz69.jpg

ioBDkWC.jpg

A and P's Ensuite:

9bFn80i.png

znVX195.png

And that gets you caught up on the Solano Highlights. :)

Now we'll be meeting the new residents of Willow Creek. We won't have as much to mention for them, as they've not been around as long or took a bit longer to incorporate into the lives of all other sims. Some more than others.
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2018
    Hawkins Sisters:

Ember and Alina Hawkins have taken to Willow Creek life quite well. They quickly became friends with all the local residents and got invited to holidays and birthdays.
    EKV5zC7.png

Ember aspires to own not only an art store, where she can sell her art work, which she considers her steady income, but her big dream is to own a restaurant. The first restaurant in Willow Creek.

Alina wants a cafe that she and fellow hackers can sit and sip coffee and cruise on the internet without worries of being caught. She plans to open the best, most private and secure internet cafe the world has ever seen.
    L8Pmg8E.png

To be honest, the girl's lives were very routine. Work and home for Alina and painting for Ember. Once Ember had enough money, she opened up Ember's Arts. It's still small, but it does the trick.
    OVtbvGl.png

tJZh48I.png

And soon, Ember had earned enough from her paintings to open her restaurant, Ember Eats.
    xKzlFyT.jpg

l43JRJN.png

And she even had some great regular customers.
    J1MODWL.png

The ladies of Willow Creek even had a club, The Ladies Bookclub. Though it looks more like a "play on your cell phone" sometimes.
    8YdMtkL.jpg

Soon it was the girl's adult birthdays:
    hn1YRxJ.png

jOSvLNh.png

aE0Z9ty.png

Alina is close to maxing her career, at which point, she'll be able to open that cafe. She's pretty focused on her life dream and doesn't have a ton of time for romance or kids, so we're not sure if Alina will ever be ready for all that. We'll see.

Ember does have someone special in her life, but it's a bit complicated and not the time to explain all that. So, we'll address this later ;) But, she did accomplish her life goal:
    vX94icT.png

So whatever the future holds for Ember, she's ready for it.

FYI- Did Ember predict what the future held for the men of Willow Creek, Kory especially?
    RsRMMzr.png

Hawkins Home Decorating Pictures:

yuFxzxN.png

mNgMfSZ.png

1iFJ2ce.png

ZcFknwp.png

Alina's Bedroom:

GAD25sd.png

39OTt8I.png

Ember's Bedroom:

v3s90SW.jpg

DOnFHAe.png

Not a lot to the Hawkins sisters story right now. They have been pretty career focused and their appearances at parties and holidays is already shown on other family pictures. But, look for more of Ember's story... coming very soon....
    p8L4V6v.png
    Barlow Household:

Meet Grant Barlow.
    E7iIHVg.png

But could we start a family off without a fire shot?

Of course not!

LiNQOFI.png

Grant dreams of being a famous comedian.
    0fel1LI.png

The day he moved in, the welcome wagon showed up and he met Kory, Elsa, Ember and Alina. And Ember was immediately smitten with him. He was not uninterested. She was cute as a button. Sweet. Very ambitious.
    ZXikE95.png

She told him about her restaurant, the first and only restaurant in Willow Creek, and he asked her if she wanted to go there and grab food.
    bKirWLp.png

ht97pzz.png

Grant spent most of his time at work, or working on skills for work. When he had free time, he usually went to the local lounge and did his stand up routine. He made pretty decent money, tips wise, for such a small community. But they loved to support one another and that was mainly why he moved to Willow Creek. For the tight nit community.

But he did make time for dates with Ember, though there was a new girl that moved to town that really had his eye.
    vEJd60g.jpg

vMU0NC0.jpg

Barlow House Decorating Pictures: Grant's house is very much not done yet. His money making is a bit slower and I can only do pieces at a time. So his house will change as time goes on. Plus, he'll probably need a bigger house, so this is just to get us until then.
    VpWsHIm.png

kqIVKgR.png

X9elqV2.png

lgA30Yb.png

And I realized I don't even have the kitchen or bathroom. LOL Those will come later. :)

p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2018
    Dean Family:

Older sister, Victoria Dean fought to keep her teen brother, Quinn, when their parents died in a car accident. It wasn't easy, but she was determined to keep them together.

So moved to Willow Creek to get away from all the "well-wishers" that was trying to tell her what she should and should not be doing as far as Quinn was concerned.
    TXvsbb2.png

j8ayz5J.png

Quinn spent most of his time playing video games with the other WC residents, like Grant. Who had become a great family friend, even though, Victoria knew he had a crush on her. She knew she should nip that in the bud right away, but she really enjoy him as a person and friend. And she hoped he'd return Ember's affections more and forget about her. She certainly wasn't encouraging the behavior.
    tLISFah.png

Victoria has big plans, though she was a little more tight-lipped with me for a while. It wasn't until after Quinn aged to YA and was ready to move out that she told him and me why she spent all her free time painting and was working so hard for her promotions.

She wanted to adopt lots of children. At least 7. You needed to buy a big house for all the kids to have plenty of space to roam. She had already had 84K saved and the house she had her eye on was fairly responsibly priced.

So, after a couple days, she saved enough for it.
    gvBy1k4.png

As soon as the deed was signed, Victoria went straight to adopt her first child. A child-aged girl named Audra
    J7Vbd73.png

The next day, she wanted another child for Audra to play with, so she adopted Megan. Now that Victoria was settled in her house good and had already adopted two older girls, Quinn decided it was time for him to move out and make his way in the world. So he moved to Oasis Springs.
    66EBUQb.png

Dean Family Decorating Pictures: Her home is, again, not nearly finished. I'm not showing room I haven't worked on and so far I've only worked on three. Her kitchen/Dining is for all intents and purposes, done and so is the entryway. But the living room might need some more work and there are tons of rooms and a basement to work on. I'll add more to her house as she makes money for it, though right now, she is pretty focused on kids and not 100% the house. So I'll update those during this family weekly update as it happens.
    Entryway:

k2Uh3OD.png

FRt3rhf.png

Kitchen/Dining Room:

JPO2XHn.png

UEJG7PQ.png

C3XuKEv.png

Living Room:

CH6yLim.jpg

DrwV9VY.png

p8L4V6v.png
    Gilchrist Household:

Jarred Gilchrist. Upon him moving to Willow Creek, he flirted with Chanel Hastings and Madelyn M. and wanted to woohoo Kory Holland. So, I assumed Jarred was going to be my playboy. He wants to be a internet sensation, so he can sometimes be a bit vain about his looks.
    TmYjpW0.png

His first week in town was Halloween and he threw a spooky party.

Chanel is not impressed with Jarred spending so much time talking to Madelyn (Madi).
    CkgbxfJ.png

Even random party goers were slapping Jarred.
    KkQUQhK.png

He spent a lot of time at home, working on his internet presence. But he quickly made friends with Grant. And they spent a great deal of time togther.
    MsPCPuN.png

3zgE05a.png

Madi even would spend time with them.
    dCUnGKC.png

I imagined, he'd spend time with Madi for a bit and then move onto Chanel, since he flirted with her at the party.

Jarred had other plans for me. First he got Madi pregnant during one of their woohoo sessions. And then he kept rolling Whims to marry or get engaged to Madi.
    Ocfs01z.png

So, Jarred proposed to Madi, since that appeared to be where his heart was.
    YE0A4Jk.jpg
    And he immediately broke things off with Chanel. Who was amazing. She just hugged him and told him she'd be honored to be his friend. And her and Madi were already good friends.
    asYfRCD.jpg

Madi was the chief at the police station (so Elsa's boss for the time being).
    bqYcJWg.png

And Jarmi was born and aged to toddler quickly. Jarred took to the daddy and husband lifestyle very smoothly. And he still dreams of being a internet celebrity, but that comes after Jarmi's happiness.
    dVbwGHT.jpg

9nHR3bU.png

Gblyowx.jpg

Gilchrist Home Decorating Pictures: Jarred's house is pretty much done. The only thing I imagine having to do is change Jarmi's room as he ages. I'll include those pictures as they happen.
    Living/Kitchen:

Wgqxt1S.png

xfyMxQB.png

k3y2YvX.png

Jarred and Madi's bedroom:

gZraGuv.png

mPhV5RD.png

sswI0Mg.png

Jarmi's Room:

pcp55hW.png

m1Mxk4J.png

Jarred's Office:

247D1PR.png

Laundry Room:

v2KWXJC.png

p8L4V6v.png
    Crabtree Household:

Piper Crabtree and Katherine O'Keefe are best friends since high school, but they feel in love along the way. And they'd do anything to make the other person happy.
    Jejc3z5.png

Piper dreams of being a doctor. Willow Creek doesn't have one yet. And, Katherine knows that such a high-profile position, and them being so unconventional, will require some finessing along the way, just to make sure things stay smooth sailing. So Kat wants to be in public relations.

Life was pretty boring at first for the girls. Dinners at home, work, work, work.
    Lr4HBg1.png

After Piper's first promotion at work, which came on the same day that Kat got her job in public relations, Kat surprised Piper with a kitty that was already affectionately named Rainbow.
    wK7gHeo.png

Piper was very happy with the new addition to the family. She dreams of having kids one day, but she's not sure her life will ever settle down for it or not. Becoming a doctor is her biggest goal right now.
    48rOH50.png

MBciU7U.png

There home was a fixer upper, that they girls are working hard on.
    yy8yqIp.jpg
    They meet the other residents and was always invited to the parties and holidays.
    UHTT8eh.png

And life settled into a routine. Fix up the house, work toward promotions, take care of Rainbow, and spend time with each other and friends as often as everything allowed.

Crabtree Home Decorating Pictures: The bathrooms are not done, and the laundry room is not done. The outside of the house needs lots of help.

Jt8Y8Y9.jpg

lHwO5e3.jpg

JRsUarQ.jpg

Bedroom:

y71PEJH.png

HphoBBz.png

p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2018
    Year One, Season: Summer, Week 2
    Raines Household

Ivy Raines started off her birthday week sick, with spots. She hoped this wasn't an omen of how her life in Oasis Springs was going to be. Her birthday was in two days and then she'd be an Oasis Springs resident! One of the first OS residents. She couldn't wait!
    gjjnCmk.png

Fourth of July came and Ivy and Noah went to the local arcade with Liana and Liam for the day.
    1A8nxR0.png

The next day was Ivy's birthday and Midsummer Holiday. And, of course, her parents threw a huge party with all their friends, to celebrate not only the holiday, but Ivy's Young Adult birthday.
    IKiQJqK.png

F9XgSU4.png

Soon as the party was over, Ivy packed her suitcase, hugged her family and headed to OS.

Noah was excited for Ivy. He couldn't wait for his young adult birthday to move to OS. He heard it was a hot-bed of alien activity and aliens fascinated him beyond belief. He daydreamed of being a scientist and making contact with them.

After school, Sara Landgraab came over. He knew she had a crush on him and he'd been crushing on her for a little while now. But, he knew she could get bossy, too.

His mom was trying to help him with his math homework and Sara couldn't stop butting in. It was making Noah a bit frustrated, trying to listen to two woman at once. Was that even possible?
    NQJsyYt.png

He went to walk Sara out, he just needed time alone to cool off.
    yabtYu6.png

When it suddenly hit him...
    tdHW5uc.png

This would put all this tension behind them. Maybe now, without the uncertainty of their feelings a bit more clear, she'd quit nagging him so much. Isn't that parents said since Kindergarten? If the girl was mean to you, or the boy picked on you, it meant they had a crush. Well, Sara had a crush and maybe now she'd quit being so moody. The stunned look on her face as she walked away was definitely worth it, though. :D

That evening, a thunderstorm moved in.
    XcKplVr.png

Juniper decided to set off the last remaining fireworks to get rid of them. Which proved unwise, as they blew up in her face.
    3eWFAQt.png

Juniper came in, took a shower and cleaned up and went outside to grill some Breakfast scramble for morning. When out of nowhere, a lightening strike come down and hit Juniper square on the head!
    ul4Felh.jpg

That's it. She was done for the day. She was taking, yet another, shower and going straight to bed.

Roman was the first sims in Willow Creek to max out a career. He was now officially a rock star legend. Sims for generations will listen to him music and talk about how a founding family of Willow Creek became the greatest musician of all time.
    ibAkty8.png

3AccGTY.png

Saturday morning was spent with Noah catching up on extra credit, and Juniper could listen to Roman play piano for hours.. and she usually did. Roman had to go to work and Noah had a scout meeting.
    g3RkRVd.png

dA7TSZA.png

And Raines finish out the week much like they started it, with a sick sim. Poor Juniper come down with the stripes while watching a movie with her boys.
    BcvxHjF.png

p8L4V6v.png
    Year One; Season Summer; Week 3
    Holland Family

Holland House started the week with a New Skills Holiday. Kory worked on painting and Elsa decided to write a Children's Book.
    YSP3Mrh.png

Elsa went to work bright and early Monday morning, only needing to solve one more case to get her next promotion. She got help from several friends along the way on the case.
    EBYsSzn.png

Quinn, as a witness.
    vN7GmT8.png

Alina helping track the suspect down.
    8XUR8yb.png

In no time, Elsa had him behind bars and was interrogating him. He cracked quickly.
    pE1K390.png

qdnPfZt.png

Work proved too much for one of her fellow co-workers.
    3wsJHeO.png

50CulM9.png

Madi, chatting with death:

LElsZEW.png

That evening, both her and Kory got promoted to the 9th level of their careers. They were so close to retirement, where they could just kick back with little Xavier and enjoy life, visit Liana as they saw fit. The golden years.

Kory took Xavier to the park to play on the toddler toys, and it made him wish his yard was a bit bigger to be able to buy all this stuff for Xavier to play at home. But, he would just have to make it a point to bring Xavier here more often.
    DY5fNzv.png

iV4XIAJ.png

d6DDuuz.png

AwHinZt.png

Wednesday was the day of the lottery, which gave Elsa and Kory a moment to daydream about winning big. And they'd buy a large house in Oasis Springs, move closer to Liana and raise X in the desert, which is said to be an alien's climate of choice.

They played, but didn't expect to win, really. But it did start the seed of an idea. Elsa had the day off work, so she spent the day outside with Xavier and playing in the water.
    ADr17wa.png

yydjcvi.png

And of course, the Holland's didn't win the lottery and life went back to normal. But, there is a plan brewing. Will they live long enough to see it through?
    u37qj3o.png

RANDOM PICS OF THE WEEK:
    KniFp1p.png

rLraJ4i.png

xdtyThy.png

t4HwX4g.png

YoYTgWk.png
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2018
    Year One; Season Summer; Week 4
    Solano House

The Solano's had a pretty tame week, but it did start off strong. Monday they celebrated Autumn and Liam's birthday. Autumn was becoming an elder and Liam a Young Adult.

And the Solano's only know one way to celebrate, and that's by inviting their best friends and fellow Creekian's.
    rfsDzSZ.png

ltw4pIj.png

TpFwzlM.png

2aCk9TV.png

ZJLrFRw.png

HK6N7YN.png

DtmRumb.png

Mid-week, Perry was outside while the storm was brewing and he got a bit more than he bargained for.
    bXOT8AV.png

Autumn spent more time with her plants, which is where Autumn usually is.
    4zazsxf.png

Liam got his job in the culinary world, and started at level 3, but got promoted on his first day at work.
    Sqhpa4z.png

Unfortunately, the family also had heartbreak this week. Cashie, their beloved Boston Terrier passed away. (I only got one picture cause it took me that long to find where the poocher was there on the porch. I didn't even know who was dying for a good few seconds).
    3CRMGBI.png

Liam and Dad got to spend some fun, quality time together before the week closed out and he moved out for Oasis Springs.
    ITwdBW9.jpg

S72z5JP.png

vDGXSjl.png

Perry was a little worse for the wear, but he enjoyed the time with his son. He knew, he didn't have many more days where he'd be able to do things like this anymore.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Just wanted to say I love reading about all the different families! I’ve been reading them for a bit and finally all caught up!
    @Luclylu Aw, thanks for reading! I didn't do a great job of explaining how well intertwine these families are, I'm just hoping moving forward I do a better job of showing it. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    Year One; Season Fall; Week One
    Victoria's (Dean) House

Sunday was a day off for everyone. So Victoria spent the afternoon outside with both her girls.

She helped Audra swing on the new outside equipment.
    5N1t5On.png

YHb5iZO.png

And she played on the jungle gym with Megan.
    C0ImFY5.png

V9Aslcl.png

Then Vicki took a break from all the playing to cook the girls a fresh dinner. They lived on leftovers a lot during the week.
    TV93mCD.png

And the girls had a nice family dinner with Mom, even though Megan has that mean streak that gets her in trouble often.
    6c37JNk.png

60mKvmW.png

Monday was Creator's Day, and everyone had the day off. Unfortunately, it rained so they couldn't spend any fun outdoors. Instead, they spent the morning at the local arcade. Vicki and the girls played some arcade games, skated for a while before going upstairs to let the girls sing karaoke and doing their homework while they waited for Quinn to get back home for a visit to him.
    HPKFFEc.jpg

gYF5jAj.png

J2LwfYD.png

AzxBCBr.png

RArQGy5.png

pruAtbO.png

cAQNYqm.png

Quinn called shortly after 1pm to let Vicki know he was home, so her and the girl headed to his house for a visit and to see his new place (pictures will come of the house when it's Quinn's week).
    SeCCh21.jpg

Quinn wanted to take the girls to the local Mexican restaurant in Oasis Springs.
    cY9vCXj.png

Tuesday, while the girls were at school, Vicki spent some time in her art studio.
    i4wHQr6.png

Then the girl's come home, spent some time outdoors, but the rain came, so they played in the game room.
    Xd65ID3.png

CHw03pQ.png

EylXXp0.png

The week went as normal. Work and School. Doing homework and painting in her free time. Victoria was so busy with the girls, she completely forgot it was her birthday. She work in the middle of the night to age up.
    ygVlYad.png

Friday marked the day that Gretchen came to live with Victoria and the girls.
    jtcSx4C.png

zMAR3tD.png

The girl's played outside, while Victoria and Gretchen stayed indoors in the play room.
    jLV5Tpz.png

vgj0qPY.png

AlKKUMq.png

And that's how the Victoria and her girl's weekend ended. Victoria is trying to get the girls settled in before she throws a big shindig for her friends to meet them, which she plans to do next week she is active.

PLAYROOM DECORATING:
    Ms7OSed.png

nlfm4gi.png

VBFgzZC.png
    p8L4V6v.png