Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 SIMtastic Gift Exchange 2018- Let the gifting Begin!

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited October 2018
    @AIRIS6962 sadly the home friendsfan had created for you was lost, we're unsure how this happened but since it's still early I put my creative muse to work and came up with something I think will be to your taste.

You mentioned small as possible so I built this home on the 20x20 island lot in widenburg(spelling may be wrong) You also mentioned you liked orange and blues but loved turquoise so I hope I didn't over do it with the colors. Oh and i forgot to put it in the gallery description but you'll probably want MOO(moveobjects on) on as I did use it with a few items.

I call it Tudor Blues it's a small 1BR/1BA home looking for a sim to enjoy it's cozyness.
    10enb5x.png

2mz9jjr.png
    33vom54.png

255ksgy.png

dyx9wi.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 sadly the home friendsfan had created for you was lost, we're unsure how this happened but since it was still early I put my creative muse to work and came up with something I think will be to your taste.

You mentioned small as possible so I built this home on the 20x20 island lot in widenburg(spelling may be wrong) You also mentioned you liked orange and blues but loved turquoise so I hope I didn't over do it with the colors. Oh and i forgot to put it in the gallery description but you'll probably want MOO(moveobjects on) on as I did use it with a few items.

I call it Tudor Blues it's a small 1BR/1BA home looking for a sim to enjoy it's cozyness.
    10enb5x.png

2mz9jjr.png
    33vom54.png

255ksgy.png

dyx9wi.png

thank you for the help .i uploaded my second gift earlier today. i forgot to tell you.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @cmbaker16
    Tudor Blues is cute and definitely won't have your sim singing the blues ... unless they want to!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Tudor Blues is a very nice home! @cmbaker16 :) Very nice design of the home! The flower box windows look very pretty! The arch hedging gate entrance to the build is a nice touch. Very nice greenery covered trellis over the back patio. The blue colour of the exterior and orange /blue colours of the interior looks very nice. Very nice open plan kitchen, dining and living room areas. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the octogonal shaped coffee table, and the flowers near the tv are pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there watching tv or reading a book.The leafy wall pictures add a nice look to the living area and the butterflies picture is pretty. Very nice colour of the walls, curtains and bed in the bedroom. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. Nice study desk area for Sims to enjoy sitting there at the table using the computer.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @cmbaker16
    Tudor Blues is cute and definitely won't have your sim singing the blues ... unless they want to!

addy have i ever told you how clever you are? i love reading your posts.

Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2018
    @cmbaker, Tudor blues is a very cute home! <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much for your so nice and kind comments @ADWilson , @friendsfan367 and @rosemow <3<3<3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 sadly the home friendsfan had created for you was lost, we're unsure how this happened but since it's still early I put my creative muse to work and came up with something I think will be to your taste.

10enb5x.png

2mz9jjr.png
    33vom54.png

255ksgy.png

dyx9wi.png

Oh my Gosh! Dear, that little house is so cute and lovely! ♥ It´s perfect to me. Thank you so very much :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    **Finally got caught up with all the gifts so far. Had to write them all down, so I can go into the gallery later and give each one a PROPER fave. And download. But for now....

Let me just say I am in AWE of some of the builds I have just seen!!! You guys did an A-MA-ZING job with your gifts for your buddies. Some of your builds.... HO LYYYYY COWWWWW-PLANT !!! :o:o

I am grouping EVERYONE when I say this -- WELL DONE
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    **Finally got caught up with all the gifts so far. Had to write them all down, so I can go into the gallery later and give each one a PROPER fave. And download. But for now....

Let me just say I am in AWE of some of the builds I have just seen!!! You guys did an A-MA-ZING job with your gifts for your buddies. Some of your builds.... HO LYYYYY COWWWWW-PLANT !!! :o:o

I am grouping EVERYONE when I say this -- WELL DONE

that reminds me a cowplant kept attacking my sims today. i made a few to see the house.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    HELLOOOOOO ALI !!! @friendsfan367

I have returned with your SECOND GIFT. This inspiration for this gift, actually came to me when I was watching a fellow simmer live stream on Twitch. The way he manipulated and moved the walls.... it really was something to watch! But, I can see that you're curious now. You've got that "what in the world could Prissy be talking about" look in your eyes. I want you to pay real close attention, Ali.

May I present --- LOFTY VIEWS

44941242742_d0adf420f7_h.jpg
    30053901517_772e07d676_h.jpg

Built on a 20 by 15 lot

$180,057
    3 bedrooms / 3 baths

*Each floor is its own apartment. You could have 3 single sims living here. Just lock the door leading INTO each apartment.

DOWNLOAD

See these images and more!! SLIDESHOW
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    I have seen all the comments so far on my 1st gift to @friendsfan367. THANK YOU for your kind words.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    I have seen all the comments so far on my 1st gift to @friendsfan367. THANK YOU for your kind words.

your welcome . sorry my letter was a little confusing obvisly i don't know who has me til this part starts so i just wanted my buddy to have fun and not stress out. i love everything. not sure if you saw but i screamed when i realized high falooten was mine.
  • Options
    Lofty Views is a very nice build! @MsPrissy88 :) Very nice exterior design of the build! The layout of the build with each level being an apartment is great! Very nice furnishing of each level! The flower bed balconies look very prety!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I just noticed this! I'm so glad this was brought to the Sims 4. I always thought it should be. Maybe I'll participate in the next one. <3 It has been awhile.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @MsPrissy88, lofty views is a beautiful house! <3 I love that you turned each floor into a different apartment. The flowerbeds on the balcony are a really nice touch.

@lovesstorms, it would be fun if you joined next time :)
  • Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    Greetings, One & All, and Happy - or Horrific - Halloween!

I'm well aware that I'm a bit late to the party, however, that was actully done with purpose, for my gift to @ADWilson seemed best served on the spookiest of days. So, without further delay - or decay - I present to you...

Vamptorian Cottage!

2mfIYOP.png

Deceptively charming on the outside, this three bedroom, two and a half bath cottage will make the perfect home for that lady or lord looking to "fit in" for all of eternity. A timeless classic, this Victorian inspired domain features candlelit grounds perfect for a moonlit walk, a lovely front parlour where the ivories can be tickled, and a feasting hall fit for a king or queen of darkness!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it for you. I did indeed use MOO, so be sure to have that turned on before placing the build. I also built it on the Fledermaus Bend Lot in Forgotten Hallow, however, it will fit on any 30 x 30 plot of land. I play tested it as well, and I'm happy to report that everything works as it should!

Once again, Happy Halloween!
    Ro
  • Options
    The exterior design of Vamptorian Cottage is very nice! @Rostri-Jodu :) Very nice roofing and the bay windows look great! The bats look great on the roofing! The blue colour of the exterior is very nice. The blue floral arches over the pathways look so very pretty!
    It is a very nice Victorian style home :)
  • Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    So, well, it´s my turn! :smiley:

@Rostri-Jodu , I am your buddy and this is for you:

Cost: $176,679
    Size: 40 x 30
    4 Bedrooms ,4 Bathrooms

I8G977b.png

All the pics and description HERE

I hope you enjoy it :)

Woohoo @AIRIS6962! Thank you so very much for this awesome gift. I really love the mix of architectural styles. I can't wait to move my Sims in! I'll be sure to give you a full report of what they think once they are settled in.

Cheers,
    Ro
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962
    Surprise!
    @cmbaker16 and I tag-teamed to help @friendsfan367 due to troubles with her gift.

Hope you like them :)

Fletch
    fletch.png
    Download: Fletch

The Potting Shed
    parksummer2.png
    Download: The Potting Shed

A short story/introduction can be found HERE!
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962
    Surprise!
    @cmbaker16 and I tag-teamed to help @friendsfan367 due to troubles with her gift.

Hope you like them :)

Fletch
    fletch.png
    Download: Fletch

The Potting Shed
    parksummer2.png
    Download: The Potting Shed

A short story/introduction can be found HERE!

thank you for the help addy i spent lsdt night trying to figure out whats up with my own gift for aries but so far no luck.
  • Options
    @MsPrissy88
    Lofty Views is a terrific idea! LOVE the overall design and plan to do an "inspection" to check out each apartment.
  • Options
    @Rostri-Jodu aka Ro,

Excuse me for a moment as I try my best to be coherent ... my mouth fell open when I saw the GORGEOUS gift you created. The charming curb appeal will certainly be noticed by the neighbors in Forgotten Hollow! It's cheerful and cute and stands out (in a good way!) against the dark and dreary vibe others are going for. They are sure to wonder what the neighborhood is coming to.

Shelley inherited Vamptorian Cottage from a distant relation and fell in love with it upon first glance!
    shelleydream.jpg

The interior is ELEGANT and refined. Shelley eagerly explored each floor, upstairs and down. Such LUSH fabrics in a wide array of colors and textures! She's almost afraid to use the finely crafted heirloom pieces artfully arranged throughout the entire house but looks forward to living and entertaining here.
    shelleydream2.jpg

Shelley isn't fancy, but thinks studying etiquette (Vampire Lore) and charm (Charisma) will serve her well in her new station in life. Learning to play an instrument isn't a bad idea either.
    shelleydream3.jpg

You see ... Shelley has a dream. One she hasn't shared with anyone before. But feels comfortable telling you.
    Shelley has read the books and seen the movies. Vampires have gotten a bad rap as evil creatures of the night. She's sure there are good vampires around who enjoy life after death and will actively seek them out to experience it firsthand and find out for herself because books and movies don't always tell the whole story.

Thank YOU for this lovely gift. I know there are many happy hours ahead for Shelley and me!!
  • Options
    Fletch is very cute! @ADWilson :) The Potting Shed is a very nice community garden venue for Sims to enjoy visiting, It is great that sims can harvest plants both outdoors and inside the sheltered shed. They will enjoy using the bee hives there as well. The flowers look very pretty along the fencing! Very nice furnishing of the shed with gardening items. Sims will enjoy using the flowers arrangement table inside the shed.
    Both creations are special gifts :)
  • Options
    since my game said i'm still sleeping son't bother me i'm catching up here.