Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 SIMtastic Gift Exchange 2018- Let the gifting Begin!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    High Falootin is a very nice modern home! @MsPrissy88 :) Very nice exterior and layout of the home! It is great that you have made a Sims gameversion of a real life home. The outdoors areas look great! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the home. Very nice play areas for kids to have fun playing in the ball pit, and on the swings and monkey bar. It is great that there is a pool patio and a greenhouse in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area. The pink and yellow colours of dining seats add a very nice look to the area.
    It is a very special home gift :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    oh wow I have so much to catch up on! the front page is caught up too all the gifts shared for a quick way to find your gifts now to look at what everyone's done :D
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @illusie I've never played a party animal sim before so Bianca will be a different kind of play style for me butttt *omg my cat just ran and jumped in my lap scaring me loll* I <3 her!
  • Options
    @MsPrissy88 You did an amazing job on that house! it looks just like the picture!

@ADWilson Matt and Kristen are so cute! *makes sure to find time to read more about them* and the duplex turned out fantastic!

I beleive i've commented on everyone's now I'm off to *mumble mumble...* :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    So this is just a little something from me to you :lol: I hope you guys like them :smiley:

*click the pic to see the gifts* :lol:

2m3pvtv.jpg
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @MsPrissy88
    High Falootin' is fun and fancy free! Love how pops of color are found here & there ... the BBQ area is quite nice ... the twin girl bedroom (or girl having a sleepover with a friend) is sweet.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    HELLOOOOOO BUDDY!!! *waves*

You and I have actually known each other since the Sims 3 and our walls. In fact, we used to talk quite a lot.

Still not sure who I mean??

I'm talking about you, ALI !!! aka: @friendsfan367 :#

I have TWO gifts to present to you. Both took me a while to come up with, but once I retrieved my muse (( from the back room, mind you )), we really went to town.

For your first gift, I looked ALL over for that perfect inspiration. And once I had gotten - from the numerous questions I had to ask - what I needed, I finally found what I wanted to do. The floor plan was a bit tricky, but with determination and grit, I was able to pull it off.

This is the original ---
    45586908101_4bd95b7674_b.jpg

And this is what I came up with!!
    44070047444_5d996089d8_h.jpg

GIFT 1 - High Falootin' -- DOWNLOAD

Built on a 40 by 30 lot

Will your sims be able to afford this? $238,544

5 Bedrooms / 3 baths (*includes a toilet in the laundry room)

*Cheats I had used while building this, are listed in the link below*

To see the slideshow, click this link --->> High Falootin'

STAY TUNED FOR YOUR SECOND GIFT!!!!

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HIGH FALOOTEEN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting it was a long day thank you so much prissy. the orginal benders noel and lauren have 11 kids and because they got a little bored each has a few from other people. lauren thats the wife decied she liked the new guy better so for the first time ever she and noel got a divorce, i still have 4 boys to age up and move out but was running out of homes. don't laugh but i thought the alabet only had 24 letters. because sometimes y and i'm here in the states.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    HELLOOOOOO BUDDY!!! *waves*

You and I have actually known each other since the Sims 3 and our walls. In fact, we used to talk quite a lot.

Still not sure who I mean??

I'm talking about you, ALI !!! aka: @friendsfan367 :#

I have TWO gifts to present to you. Both took me a while to come up with, but once I retrieved my muse (( from the back room, mind you )), we really went to town.

For your first gift, I looked ALL over for that perfect inspiration. And once I had gotten - from the numerous questions I had to ask - what I needed, I finally found what I wanted to do. The floor plan was a bit tricky, but with determination and grit, I was able to pull it off.

This is the original ---
    45586908101_4bd95b7674_b.jpg

And this is what I came up with!!
    44070047444_5d996089d8_h.jpg

GIFT 1 - High Falootin' -- DOWNLOAD

Built on a 40 by 30 lot

Will your sims be able to afford this? $238,544

5 Bedrooms / 3 baths (*includes a toilet in the laundry room)

*Cheats I had used while building this, are listed in the link below*

To see the slideshow, click this link --->> High Falootin'

STAY TUNED FOR YOUR SECOND GIFT!!!!

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HIGH FALOOTEEN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting it was a long day thank you so much prissy. the orginal benders noel and lauren have 11 kids and because they got a little bored each has a few from other people. lauren thats the wife decied she liked the new guy better so for the first time ever she and noel got a divorce, i still have 4 boys to age up and move out but was running out of homes. don't laugh but i thought the alabet only had 24 letters. because sometimes y and i'm here in the states.

i'm sorry if i confused you by saying contemporary /modren. as addy knows i don't build enough to remember style names . what i learned this time is some styles can be mixed and you did awesome i love the house.
  • Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @MsPrissy88
    High Falootin' is fun and fancy free! Love how pops of color are found here & there ... the BBQ area is quite nice ... the twin girl bedroom (or girl having a sleepover with a friend) is sweet.

iactually found a way to have sleepovers without mods, i just use household management and move the kids to where the sleepover is. i also use the airbed from the camping pack . i had a few toddler sleepovers
  • Options
    i did upload one thing. but can't seem to get it over here. i felt bad for my buddy because one gift broke .

• Options
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AD8D3943DA5811E881D477C0F1EC7B3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=friendsfan367&max=50&maxis=false

hi aries i'm your buddy.

this is the story of sammy.

i was playing around in cas one day just to see what i could make and sammy appeared. he can be a bit of a show off. he like yoga and reading and anything outdoorsy but has a little bit of trouble finding that special someone. one of the tests i did was to put him in the club run by jade whats her name. he was completly shocked. so i guess hes a little shy. i hope you have as much fun playing him as i did making him. :)
  • Options
    Sammy Cortez sounds like a great sim to enjoy playing in the game! @friendsfan367 :) It is a nice touch that he wears sunglasses. His traits are great, and it is nice that he enjoys spending time outdoors.
    He is a very nice gift for AIRIS6962 :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @MsPrissy88 , what a lovely modern family home.

@cmbaker16, lol at your cat. I'm glad to hear you love her!

@friendsfan36, Sammy looks great!

@cmbaker16, I love all the gifts you made for the community! I'll comment on them in your thread.
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited October 2018
    @MsPrissy88 I present my gift to you:

Suburbia

nozsqqC.png Click on the picture to take you to the download.

Here are some more shots for you, of the exterior of the home and some overheads so you can see the layout. You will need to ensure that moveobjects is on before you place this mammoth home :wink:
    ktT1wYC.png

8l5wg0K.png

DnPrH8h.png

TqS3csA.png

WXzKY0H.png

lqWvRK5.png

I do hope that you enjoy your gift, I know I loved making it for you :heart:

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Oh, wow @Charliimai - I am completely overwhelmed with all those amazing gifts!! The story is amzing and I adore the Sims and their back stories!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    Suburbia is a very nice home! @FaithofKaela :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The wraparound porch looks very nice ! Very nice outdoors areas! The kids play areas look great! The flowers and plants look very pretty through the outdoors areas. The layout of the interior looks very nice. It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    @FaithofKaela what a lovely house! It sure is big! The garden looks really nice. The interior is harder to see on the pictures. This house deserves a closer look in game :smile:

Thank you @BreeMiles!
  • Options
    @friendsfan367
    It looks like Don Lothario has a new rival! Could they become friends or frenemies? Green looks great on Sammy but hopefully he won't be left green with envy when learning who Don shares a house with! Interesting possibilities come to mind for those so inclined.
  • Options
    @FaithofKaela
    Suburbia is superb! LOVE the lush landscaping and the annex for the granny to stay in. There seems to be plenty of things to keep several children occupied and not on top of one another, nice :)
  • Options
    @cmbaker16
    Thank YOU for the gifting us/the Community! Compliments were left in your thread.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @friendsfan367
    It looks like Don Lothario has a new rival! Could they become friends or frenemies? Green looks great on Sammy but hopefully he won't be left green with envy when learning who Don shares a house with! Interesting possibilities come to mind for those so inclined.

hes not much of a player as don. i don't do clubs to often cause it gets sort of repetive. i started with jades club. when he saw what it was his eyes nearly came out of his head. thankyou illuise and addy for the compliments. i was using clubs to see what he liked.
  • Options
    @Charliimai, your next 2 gifts have been posted in your gifting thread

09-25-18-4-58-29-pm_orig.png
  • Options
    Hello again @withlovejulien :)
    Your final two gifts are ready!

Perfect Note is what happened after reading your letter and the rest fell into place from there. It's funny to gift the first creation after two others but the order of going from basics to beyond basics makes more sense to me. Hopefully it will to you, too.

Perfect Note
    built at Tail's End in Brindleton Bay
    pn-side.png

Download: Perfect Note
    House Tour can be found HERE!!

This 2 bedroom, 2+ bathroom home is pretty nice for two sims but ...
    what if they become more than friends and start raising a family together?

The answer isn't too difficult.
    Time to REMODEL!!

Family Harmony
    pn2-todplayarea.png

To see more, please look HERE!!
    Download: Family Harmony

It has been fun creating gifts for you.

Enjoy!
    Addy
  • Options
    Both Perfect Note and Family Harmony are very nice home! @ADWilson :) It is very creatively special that Perfect Note has been remodelled to become a family home! The toddlers bedroom is so cute! The big teddy and dog there are very cute! The clouds patterned curtains and the birds pictures on the wall look very nice in the room. It is nice that there is gated play area where the kids can have fun playing with the mushroom dollhouse, on the slide or enjoy splashing in the kids wading pool under the sail shades. Very nice exterior design and layout of both homes! The pool and rock waterfall looks so very great! You have designed and created it very well! Very nice trellis covered pergola for Sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there in the sunshine. Very nice bar area on the pool patio for Sims to relax in the armchairs having a drink from the bar. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interiors of the homes! The brown coour scheme of the downstairs living areas is very nice. It is great that there is a basement level also in the build.
    The homes are very special gifts! :)