Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre-Made's Offspring

Hey Everyone! :) I want to see what kind of children your pre-mades are having, whatever their result! I use MCCC, partially because I like to see the legacies of the other big-name sims continue while I'm playing my main family. Currently, Ulrike Faust married my main sim, so the blonde boy is her son.

4gjbqh.jpg

His new wife is Elsa Flex, the child of Marcus Flex and Mila Munch thanks to MCCC. She's gorgeous! She has some very strong facial features, so I had to find a hairstyle and make-up that highlighted those features before her true beauty really showed through.

Please show off the kinds of kinds your pre-made sims are having! I'll take more pics later and show off some of the other kids in my game.

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey @LissyK9
    I have a whole story/blog on Bob and Eliza Pancakes. You’ll find pictures of their daughters there.
    Here is the Link to the main page.
    I’ll try come back later and pop a pic or two on here. Right now I’m just on my iPad.

Here you go!
    hJpxqf5.png

EktkjSH.png

The elder daughter with the dark hair is named Ainsley and the little, red-headed one is Addison. o:)
    Post edited by NRowe on
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    All helped and/or enabled by MCCC.

In an old save I lost, Dina Calliente and Paolo Rocca got together and had twins!
    4K2inhl.png

And then Vlad married a random NPC and had a daughter.
    gFir5Gk.pngeyTXsna.png
    Her "dark form" is much prettier I think :-P
    0WPpI7k.png

The founder sim in my current main save married Caterina Lynx and had twins.
    yY0f3VV.png
    iAVGTSB.png
    oYEVb5l.png
    OKrJ1pu.png

I think that's all I bothered to record...
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I will have to go into my MCCC matched houses and see what the children are like
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member

@FanPhoria I love vlad's daughter's facial details! And I also love that your twins are carrying on the Lynx red hair! Thanks for sharing your pics!

I have a few more from my game. First up are Zoe Patel's triplet daughters with a random townie:
    Tiffany
    2ccl7rs.jpg

Elissa
    wme100.jpg

and Adalyn
    fbhkbs.jpg

This is Staci, Father Winter's Daughter
    21ade9i.jpg

And lastly for now, Sandy Richards, Gavin Richard's daughter. She has now married Wolfgang Munch, so we'll have a second generation of pre-made offspring coming soon!
    30tt0qw.jpg
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    The only premade I've really played and had offspring with is Morgan Fyres. She has four children in my main game with my simself's son

Callum
    cBDmw6q.png

Isolde
    MWkiejq.png

Declan
    kb8CaCO.png

Cormac
    3jmDG7V.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2018
    I have MCCC and it decided to marry Vlad to some random townie called Callie Nunez.

Believe it or not, these are his daughters. Neither inherited the Straud nose, and I think they are actually quite pretty!

Svetlana (I changed her name from Harper):

DBAOi1L.jpg
    6VesykD.jpg

Christina - changed her name from Christian (I think she’ll look better with some makeup):

YSJ01XV.jpg
    1LvCBRM.jpg
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'll come back and add other shots so you can see them better later, but I already had these kicking around my Flickr

36264541652_ecf5ce6f2f.jpg

This little cutie is Orla Caliente, she is the granddaughter of Dina Caliente (pictured) and daughter of Lucas Munch

And one of my other faves (honestly, how many times am I going to post this picture on here?), Antoine (in the white zip hoodie) is the son of Alexander Goth.

38652559796_f43e1c3b03.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Lilith Vatores daughter Dahlia Vatore

I think she is beautiful, jus like her mom :)

WwsjpOy.png

Lilith's son Elijah Vatore

he is.... creepy :D and evil >:)

hUibO0Y.png

in his Sim - form

pbaa1Kd.jpg

Joaquin Le Chiens daughter Rebecca Le Chien Dubois

really love her <3

yLbK4KL.png

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    So I only ever play with the pre-made families on rotation here are some of my favourites from my '10 years later' story......

42002615920_417f64b2b1_b.jpg

28904645447_721257d292_b.jpg

43171978264_7edfa1675b_b.jpg

43193876984_6d61897e96_b.jpg

43234639914_7c8680cc1d_b.jpg

42176157850_ccf6ae6bd6_b.jpg

Check out more here.
    hqEK2sI.png

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    This is Juliet Pancakes she’s currently a teen in my game.
    yQSfjfp.jpg
    I love seeing how the genetics get passed on, thanks everyone!! :) these kids are all looking gorgeous!
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited August 2018
    All of these Sims were still babies or toddlers in my game, so I aged them up to get screenshots.
    I didn't do much to style them since I wasn't going to save them.

Marcus Flex is the father of twins in two of my saves.
    Here are Carol and Colton Flex.
    2502fwx.png
    2cscirt.png

And these two are Scion and Solomon Drama.
    2e53za9.png
    2d1v9yd.png

Campanula Fae is the daughter of Hugo Villareal.
    2jev14p.png

Romeo Bheeda is the son of Stetson Bheeda, who I'm counting as a pre-made since Jesminder was pregnant with him at the game's start.
    2hxw21v.png
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Wolfgang Munch son with my sim, April
    munch%20son.PNG?psid=1
    Btw April is Summer Holiday sister, cloned in cas
    april.PNG?psid=1
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited August 2018
    Every now and then I take a break from my story saves and just play a sim for fun... Sometimes they shack up with a premade, so here's a few of them.

Spawn of Joaquin Le Chien & my sim Suzume Nakamura:

Mako
    notimpressed.jpg

Kasumi
    notafan.jpg

Asuka
    ladiesnight.jpg

Miki:
    sickmiki.jpg

Spawn of Dini Caliente & Johnny Zest:

Zoe
    boredzoey.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @SiliClone Wow, that is one gorgeous boy! *fans self*
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Both Wolfgang and Summer have good genes
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    I have some I've already used but whatever...also had a lot of awesomes to give out I like to look at premade genetics they aren't always the same.

28959557637_f3bbb870ef_b.jpg
    Granddaughter of Catarina Lynx.
    43133809514_08d1bbf5f9_b.jpg
    One of her younger twin sisters and their father Cat's only son.
    42695435105_bf91cceec5_b.jpg
    42695430475_b34e909876_b.jpg
    Eliza and Bob Pancake's twins.
    24567676367_58bb0c0e7f_b.jpg
    And this was the eldest daughter of Cassandra Goth and Diego Lobo.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    So far the only pre-made Sim I’ve married in is Lucas Munch from Get Together. So far he and his wife have had 3 kids; the boys are twins:

67.png
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited August 2018
    This is Alexander Goth's family and his wife Sasha. She is the great great great granddaughter of Bernard and Mimsy Shallot in one of my ongoing saves.
    Their daughter is Amelia Goth and son Fletcher Goth.

qIe0Lbn.jpg
    99Ugwik.jpg
    HnnwmS2.jpg
    2MjXYWF.jpg
    o8DaQLc.png

Here is a link to the family tree. I'm not done with all the biography's yet and Sasha is still a child on the family tree. My game is a little further along than the tree is.

https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#5b4cebbaa28fc7000f3229cc
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
    @auroraael14 carrying the Shallot's legacy on was a great idea! Their desendents are gorgeous!
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    @LissyK9 Thank you! It's been so much fun playing them and creating their legacy's story. :)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    Don and Nina's oldest daughter marrying her girlfriend.
    15mo3cz.jpg

The Pancake's. Their children are all grown up now.
    2mrtesi.png

@llane83 Your girls in the first pic are gorgeous! Which one is Don and Nina's daughter, and where did the other one come from? And the Pancake's kids are super cute! They have good genes. Their kids tend to turn out dorky but adorable in my games.

Here's three more I found! From left to right: Breanna and Ratna Richards, and Nicholas Bheeda (all completely unedited by me). I never realized how good Gavin Richards genes were until I started to notice his kids. I don't think I've ever married him into an active household of mine.
    oj074x.jpg
  • RosalettaRosaletta Posts: 25 Member
    edited August 2018
    Diego Lobo have triplets in one of my saves. They are not edited by me.

Marcel
    FC9pZqX.png

Vincent
    N2OEjDO.png

and René
    gJcZ4a9.png

And the twins in my profile picture are Johnny Zest's kids :smile:
  • llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    @llane83 Your girls in the first pic are gorgeous! Which one is Don and Nina's daughter, and where did the other one come from? And the Pancake's kids are super cute! They have good genes. Their kids tend to turn out dorky but adorable in my games.

Here's three more I found! From left to right: Breanna and Ratna Richards, and Nicholas Bheeda (all completely unedited by me). I never realized how good Gavin Richards genes were until I started to notice his kids. I don't think I've ever married him into an active household of mine.
    oj074x.jpg

Don and Nina's daughter is on the left, with the dark hair. I downloaded the other girl from the exchange.