Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Squirrelwithacup's roleplay thread || Come in and join the fun!

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    (I feel like roleplaying so I'm gonna jump in :lol: )

Izabella: *wanders mindlessly into the living room*

Skylar: *sees Izabella* Oh, hello. *smiles* I don't believe we've met?

Izabella: *looks at Skylar* Oh, uhm... I don't guess we have. *smiles a little* I'm Izabella..

Skylar: I'm Skylar. These are my kids and my husband, Orion. *motions to surrounding people* It's nice to meet you.

Izabella: *smiles, though a little nervously* It's nice to meet you too..

*Cy comes into the room with Emerald*

Skylar: *looks up from the tree as Cy enters* Hey, Cy! *smiles*

*the Christmas music is still playing though now it's a more cheerful song*

You better watch out, you better not cry
    Better not pout, I'm telling you why
    Santa Claus is comin' to town
    He's making a list and checking it twice
    Gonna find out who's naughty and nice
    He sees you when you're sleepin'
    He knows when you're a wake
    He knows if you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake...

Cyrielle: *smiles at Skylar* Hey.

Emerald: Hewo! *grins*

Skylar: Hey! *returns Emerald's grin* Are you excited for Christmas?

Emerald: Yup!

*Takumi also enters the room, with Evan following behind him*

Skylar: So am I. And... *grins over at Orion talking to André* So is Orion. *laughs a little*

Alnilam: *shyly looks over at Emerald* Hi...

Emerald: *looks at Alnilam and smiles* Hewo!

Alnilam: What your name? *smiles*

Emerald: I Emerald!

Alnilam: I Alnilam. *toddles over to her and sits on the floor, growing quiet*

Emerald: That a pretty name! *smiles*

Takumi: *looks at Emerald and smiles at her*

Alnilam: *blushes a little and looks away*

Skylar: What do you say, Alnilam?

Alnilam: ...Thank you...

Emerald: *smiles*

Izabella: *looks back at Cy and Takumi and moves closer to them nervously*

Alnilam: *smiles a little*

Skylar: *frowns at Isabella a little, noticing her nervousness*

Orion: *notices too and smiles softly at her* H-Hi... Isabella you said your name was...?

Izabella: Y-Yeah.. *smiles a little*

Orion: Would... you like to help us with decorations? *taking the star out of the box* The tree is almost done but we still have some knick knacks to put around the room... like... *reaches into the box and gets a snowglobe* this...?

Izabella: Um... sure.

Orion: *nods and hands her the snowglobe* Go put it on one of the end tables. *smiles*

Izabella: *slowly takes the snow globe and nods* Okay. *walks over to an end table and sets the snowglobe on it*

Orion: *smiles and goes through a few more decorations, taking a few figurines and placing them on the fireplace mantle as well as some candles*

Izabella: *continues trying to help with the decorations*

Orion: Okay, I think that's all of them... *smiles* Thanks for your help, Izabella.

Izabella: You're welcome. *smiles, finally starting to calm down*

Takumi: *looks over at Izabella and smiles at her*

Orion: *glad she's calming down a little, he feels a little less anxious around her than he did before since she was a new person*

Izabella: *not knowing what else to do, she goes back over to Cy and Takumi*

Alnitak: *looks over at Izabella, Cy and Takumi* Hi!

Takumi: *looks down at Alnitak and smiles* Hi.

Alnitak: I like shiny ball! *holds up an ornament he didn't put on the tree*

Takumi: *laughs a little when he holds up the ball* Be careful with that, it could break.

Alnitak: But I want shiny ball!

Alnilam: *toddles over to Alnitak and takes the ball from him* Ball...

Alnitak: Give it back! *tries to pull it back then... it drops to the floor and breaks*

Alnilam: *starts crying* Ball!

Takumi: *cringes when the ball breaks*

Alnilam: *calm now, he keeps hugging onto Orion*

Skylar: *comes back into the room from carrying the boxes downstairs* Is everything okay?

André: *Frowns a little at Alnilam, secretly finding his interaction with Orion a little cute...*

Skylar: *glances back at Takumi then sighs in relief when she realizes Orion calmed Alnilam down*

Orion: *puts Alnilam back down* Go play with Alnitak, okay?

Alnilam: Okay! *smiles and toddles past André, over to Alnitak*

Orion: *looks out the window and realizes the sun is beginning to set... the day is almost over* Time flies... okay, one last thing to do to the tree. *stands up and hunts for the lights plugin and locates it*

Skylar: Oh, you'll love this, André. Watch!

Orion: *plugs in the tree and it lights up in a beautiful warm glow*

Skylar: It looks amazing!

Orion: *grins and takes a step back, the lights illuminating him, too*

Skylar: ...And so do you, Orion. *smiles*

Orion: *blushes* But the tree looks better. *laughs gently*

Cyrielle: *when the tree lights up he looks at it and smiles*

Takumi: *also looks up at the tree*

Alnitak: *his eyes are nearly the size of his entire head* Shiny...!

Alnilam: Shiny balls! *beaming*

Cyrielle: *looks down at Alnitak and Alnilam and smiles*

Takumi: ... *not saying anything*

Skylar: Takumi...? *frowns a little* You okay?

Takumi: *looks at Skylar and forces a smile* Yeah.

Skylar: Don't even try forcing a smile with me... I know those all too well. What's bothering you...?

Takumi: *his smile fades* I-It's nothing...

Skylar: *puts a hand on his shoulder* You can talk to me, okay? I know it's not nothing.

Takumi: ... It's just... Since it's the holidays I've been having a lot of flashbacks...

Skylar: *her expression softens* Flashbacks? Would it help you to talk about them...?

Takumi: Maybe.. *looks down*

Skylar: *her voice is soft* I'm here to listen if you need someone.

Takumi: Okay... *quiet for a moment before speaking again* the holidays have just... never been a good time for me.. But i guess you'd expect that, if you knew my parents...

Skylar: *sighs and looks away from Tiffany* I'm sorry, Takumi. But try to remember what I told you last time, okay? Your parents aren't here and they can't hurt you.

Takumi: ... Skylar, i don't know if you remember, or if you even witnessed it, but... When we went to Selvadorada, someone attacked me in the temple... *his voice trails off*

Skylar: ...I remember. Was that... your mother...?

Takumi: ... Y-Yeah... *his voice is shaky*

Skylar: I'm sorry... *sighs* Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I think Onyx and Amelia see you as a kid...

Takumi: *manages to smile a little* Yeah, i kinda picked up on that..

Emerald: *wanders to Takumi and sits by him*

Skylar: *smiles a little too* So forget about your old parents and be extra thankful for your new ones? *looks down at Emerald and smiles wider* Hey...

Takumi: *laughs a little* Yeah.

Takumi: *looks at Emerald* Hey, Emerald.

Emerald: Dada! *reaches for him*

Takumi: *picks her up, and without a word, he hugs her tightly*

Skylar: And... you have your kids to focus on now, too. *glaring at Tiffany out of the corner of her eye she tries to smile and then walks back up to Orion, kissing the same cheek Tiffany slapped* Are you alright now, sweetie?

Orion: *smiles gently* I'm fine...

Takumi: *nods. He holds the hug for a minute before pulling away and looking at Emerald, a little teary eyed*

Emerald: What wrong, dada?

Takumi: *smiles* Nothing. *sniffles* I love you, Emerald.

Emerald: And Evan and daddy? *looks at Cy and Evan*

Takumi: *laughs a little* Of course.

Skylar: *smiles over at them warmly* They're so cute...

Cyrielle: *walks over to Takumi, holding Evan* Hey..

Takumi: *smiles back at him* Hey.

Cyrielle: Are you okay..? I could tell you were upset.

Takumi: Yeah, but i feel better now.

Cyrielle: You sure?

Takumi: I promise.

Cyrielle: Okay. *smiles*

Alnitak: *watching Cy and Takumi with the toddlers curiously*

Evan: *staring at the Christmas tree* So bright...

Takumi: *smiles at Evan* You like the tree, buddy?

Evan: *nods* It pretty! *grins

Alnitak: Tree glow! *grins too*

Cyrielle: *looks at Alnitak and smiles before moving closer to Takumi*

Takumi: *looks at Cy and smiles*

*suddenly the front door unlocks*

Alexander: *practically stumbles in, looking exhausted*

Aurora: *very giddy* We got so much done for the wedding today! In fact there's not much else I need to do except... go shopping for my wedding dress...

Takumi: *a little startled when the door suddenly opens. He looks over at the door*

Skylar: *smiles at the two of them* That's great, Aurora.

Alexander: I'm exhausted... *crashes onto the loveseat* A whole day of picking every last tiny detail...

Aurora: *sits down by him* But it's all going to be worth it when we're standing at the altar...

Alexander: *his lips curl into a smile* You're right. *leans in and kisses her cheek* I can't wait.

Cyrielle: *looks over at Alexander and Aurora and smiles at them*

Emerald: *sees them and curiously wanders near to the loveseat*

Alexander: *notices Cy and Takumi are back and they have toddlers* ...Um... *looks down at Emerald in confusion*

Aurora: Aww, hi! *smiles at Emerald*

Emerald: Hewo! *smiles*

Aurora: What's your name? *Not realizing*

Alexander: *looks at Cy* Is she... yours...?

Aurora: *looks at Alexander like he's crazy* ...when we left, Cy and Takumi certainly had no kids...

Cyrielle: *walks over to them* Yeah. It's been about 11 years in our world.

Alexander: They left while we were gone. I didn't know they had kids though. Man, you two got busy fast, huh? *grins*

Aurora: I didn't even know you left... regardless, your kid is adorable.

Cyrielle: We didn't have them until 8 years after we left. *laughs a little then smiles at Aurora* Thanks.

( @squirrelwithacup Whenever you come back i think you missed this. Unless you didn't, then feel free to ignore this :joy: )

(Oops!!)

Alexander: But it's the same day for us. *grins playfully*

Aurora: You can't have a baby in a day, Alexander. *rolls her eyes*

Cyrielle: *laughs a little*

Izabella: *looks over at Alexander and Aurora* *There's so many people here...*

Alexander: *looks over at Izabella* Is she with you guys? *smiles at her* Hey, I'm Alexander. What's your name?

Izabella: *freezes up a little but manages to wave*

Cyrielle: That's Izabella. She's Takumi's niece.

Alexander: Ah. Well, it's nice to meet you, Izabella.

Aurora: *smiles at Izabella* I'm Aurora.

Izabella: *smiles back*

Alexander: *looks at Emerald and Evan* And their names are...?

Cyrielle: *looks at Emerald* That's Emerald, and *looks at Evan* that's Evan.

Alexander: *smiles at the two of them then looks at Cy* Nice names.

Cyrielle: *smiles*

Evan: *wanders over to Cy* Dada? *reaches up for Cy*

Cyrielle: *looks down at Evan and picks him up*

Alexander: *smiles and walks over to them, ruffling Evan's hair* Hey, little guy.

Evan: *frowns and looks at Cy*

Cyrielle: *smiles at Evan* Don't worry, buddy. He's our friend.

Evan: *looks back at Alexander*

Alexander: Yeah, I'm your friend! *grins* That is, if you want to be my friend?

Evan: *smiles a little* Okay!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    @squirrelwithacup
    André: *Can't help but smile a little at them, looking away so they can't see it*

Jaci: *Still chopping angrily* I'm. Fine. *Doesn't look away from the board*

Skylar: *lets go of Orion and smiles, she glances over at André though she can't see his smile*

Orion: *smiling* I didn't even notice you can already feel the baby... *he doesn't take his hand off of her stomach and instead stoops down and smiles wider* You're already growing so fast, little baby! I can't wait to meet you... again... *laughs a little*

Skylar: Well, at least we already know his name? *laughs too*

Orion: *presses a kiss to her stomach through her shirt, then stands back up straight and kisses her cheek*

Skylar: *giggles a little* You're being too cute... *with a sigh she looks toward the staircase* I wonder if dinner will be ready soon? I'm really hungry... I kind of want... pickles and ice cream...

Orion: *furrows his eyebrows* Ew... her pregnancy cravings are so weird...

Hamlet: It's obvious you're not fine, Jaci. You can talk to me...

André: *Still looking away, trying not to smile and failing*

Jaci: *Puts the knife aside and, taking a deep breath, she turns to Hamlet* I'm great. Just trying to focus on something other than... *Her voice trails off, going quiet for a second*
    Skye: *Frowns*
    Jaci: ...But i'm fine. *Smiles a bit*
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    @squirrelwithacup

Adrien: *steps inside and juggling the box punches the ground floor before looking away* ...yeah, Megara's always been that kind of person as long as I've known her.

*in bedroom*
    Meg: *for a moment she looks away awkwardly too but then she reminds herself why she came looking for him to begin with and puts the bra in the suitcase trying not notice how many of her other undergarments he'd already packed* Umm...Fang, the reason I left to go back out to the living room....it wasn't because of the books...someone's here...

*looks up at him*Someone I never expected to see again...and he needs my help. And, in order to help him, we need to bring him back to Windenberg...with us. His name is Adrien Cardoza...and he's... my ex boyfriend...

--

Ben: V-vampire hunters!? *looks around* I mean I guess you being a vampire I shouldn't be surprised...but to think someone was using space for that...

*he looks back up the stairs but then turns using his flashlight on his phone explores a little further.*

Fang: Your ex... boyfriend. *pauses and then sighs* What does he need your help for?

---

Onyx: Yeah, I know... *sighs* What could we do with this room?

Meg: He has a spirit attached to him...I can't tell if it's an earthbound or something more serious...but it's been attached long enough that its deteriorating his aura. I asked Amelia if we could bring him back with us...are you...alright with that? I didn't even--*she looks down* I know he needs my help but I should have talked to you first...I'm sorry...

--

Ben: Well... *trying to distract himself from the blood and the table he shines his lights up to the ceiling* Lighting is a number one priority...If there's proper lighting it could a den living area or we could convert it into a secret study. Or replace the hidden door to make it less secretive...it could even be a workout space if the owner is interested in that...

Fang: It's okay... I'm fine with it. But... he better not be mean to you...

---

*there are lights hanging on the ceiling though the bulbs are burned out*

Onyx: Perhaps keeping the hidden door is a nice touch. Something secret... in case she ever needs it...

I think she'd like the secret study, and the other bedroom upstairs could be a guest room?

Meg: Well...*she looks away thinking about what had brought them to her apartment in the first place and puts a hand on her neck* ...he's being useful...now. He's loaning us his truck to take my things back to Widenberg, at least.

--

Ben: *looks around* I think we can do that. There's plenty of room to build in shelves and bring in a desk, some comfy chairs. Well just need to bring some heat and cooling into the space. Yeah...I can see that. And no one else could say they have that in the whole of Widenberg...if she even wants to share the secret.

Fang: Well... let's get out of here then. The sooner we get home, the better.

----

Onyx: That's true. *smiles* I can picture it now. I know she'll love it.

Meg: *looks up at him and leaning over kisses him on the cheek* Thank you for always understanding. ...I love you, Fang.

And you're right. The sooner we get home the sooner I can help him and the sooner he could be on his way. Since it looks like you've got the drawers empty... Can you help me fold and pack my comforter? Then this room will be done...except that.

*she points to an antique writing desk crammed against the closet in the corner.*

--

Ben: Well, if that's the whole house, I think I have a really great starting point. I can get you the plan by Christmas day I'm confident. That is...if you think I'm up fit the job?

*holds out his hand to Onyx*

Fang: I love you, too. *smiles and then nods* Okay. I can carry that out for you, too. *walks over to her bed and starts trying to figure out how to fold the comforter*

----

Onyx: That sounds wonderful. *shakes his hand and smiles* Thank you. I look forward to seeing the plans.

Meg: *walks over and help Fang fold the comforter.*

*They just get it folded and stuffed into a box when the door opens and Adrien sticks his head in*

Adrien: Hey, Megara, Amelia and I packed all the boxes out here...she mentioned there was a desk we could move?

Meg: *looks at the desk* Yeah...it's uh going to be tight squeeze though so we should probably move the suitcases and other boxes out of here first... by the way, Adrien, this is--

Adrien: * already moving to pick up the suitcase by the closet he turns and spots the open Suitcase in front of the dresser and immediately notices the undergarments packed on top.*.Uh, Megara, you might want to close that before you lose some precious cargo.

Meg: *looks over and feels the blush spread across her face, crossing the room she closes it, and zips it shut* You know, you could have just pretended you didn't see that.

Adrien: *grin* And miss your adorable flustered reaction...?

Fang: *raises an eyebrow at Adrien, not sure what to make of him* ... *silently stares at him but says nothing*

---

Onyx: *after parting with Ben he heads back to the house and walks in the door* I'm back.

Alexander: Hey, Onyx! Where have you been?

Onyx: Top secret.

Meg: *straightens and stands the luggage upright, frowning at him rolls it towards him* Just be useful.

Adrien: I was. *he glances over at Fang* Oh hey, another friend of Megara's. Hi I'm Adrien Cardozo. *holds out his hand to Fang*

Fang: *stares at his hand as if he's forgotten how to shake it but after a moment he gives it a few shakes, his vivid golden eyes studying him*

Adrien: *feels a little unnerved by Fang's silence and even more so by his intense golden gaze. He's never seen anyone with eyes that color and gets the feeling he better be cautious. Letting go of Fang's hand, he gives a quizzical look at Meg*

Meg: *Watching the exchange, she realizes she's never seen Fang this intense either and moving to Fang's side she places a hand on his arm, though she's not sure if it's to reassure him or herself* Adrien, this is my boyfriend, Fang.

Adrien: Ah. *Fang's appraising gaze makes a lot more sense.* I'll just take these down then.

Meg: Yeah, once we get these last few boxes out and the suitcases it's really just the desk. Alot of my things are already in storage. While you guys load up I'm going to talk to Mr. Benali about who can come in for the furniture.

*hand still on his arm, she looks up at Fang* I'll be right back, OK?

Fang: *smiles a little at Meg and nods* Okay. *he turns from Meg and grabs whatever is nearby that needs to be loaded up, looking over at Adrien again* ...It's nice to meet you. *then he looks away and starts carrying out the items*

Meg: *feels reassured when Fang smiles at her and leaving the bedroom heads across the hall to talk to her landlord*

Adrien: *lifting one suitcase under his arm as Fang walks away* Yeah...same. *follows Fang out towards the elevator*

Fang: *pauses at the elevator, he wasn't the biggest fan of these things in Selvadorada* ... *sighs and steps into the elevator, not thinking to hold the door and his hands are full anyway*

Adrien: *hurries behind Fang and just barely makes it into the elevator. Setting down a suitcase he punches the ground floor and once again finds himself in another awkward elevator ride. Feeling like he needs to fill the silence* ...so...how long have you known Megara...?

Fang: *thinks for a moment* ...A few months... why do you ask? *looks at Adrien*

*he doesn't wait for an answer as the elevator opens and he walks outside, and looks around for the truck*

Amelia: Over here! *waves Fang over to the truck, standing beside of it*

Fang: *heads in that direction*

Adrien: OK...man of few words. *hefting the suitcase again he follows and they load the truck.

*With Fang and Amelia's help, they manage to get all of Meg's things including the desk, which just barely fit in the elevator, down into Adrien's truck. Meg finished talking to her landlord and joined them downstairs.

Meg: OK...it's official. The apartment is cleared of anything I care about. The new tenant can take it over whenever he likes now... *she glances at Adrien and away*

Mr. Benali is arranging the sale of my furniture and thankfully agreed to give me the profits back since I had to come down here on such short notice. I was going to suggest we grab dinner here...but *she smiles at Fang* ...I'm really just ready to get home...

Adrien:.Alright, so I'll follow you guys in the truck then?

Amelia: Sounds good to me.

Fang: *smiles at Meg and nods*

Amelia: *opens the door and gets in the car*

Fang: *waits for Meg to get in and then, not even thinking about Adrien watching, he turns into a wolf and jumps up into her lap*

*A while later...*

Amelia: *pulls the car back to it's rightful parking space and opens the door, getting out* Home sweet home... I wonder what everyone's up to?

Meg: *opens her door letting Fang out* I don't know, guess we'll have to see.

*looks over at Adrien pulls up beside them. * Park right here. I have to find out where Amelia and Onyx want to store my things and I'm sure we can get a few more hands to help us unpack.

Adrien: *looks up at the mansion, the entire drive down he was mulling over the realization that Fang was a werewolf.* ...Megara, your friends with vampires and you're dating a werewolf...what kind of place is this...?

Meg: *she smiles* It's home and until I can determine what's going on with your attachment it's where you'll be staying temporarily. So grab your violin and come inside.

Adrien: *raises an eyebrow* How did you know...

Meg: You never used to go anywhere without your family heirloom, why should that have changed? *she looks at him seriously* ...nothing else has.

*turning she walks to the front door, leaving him to stay or follow*

Adrien: *frowns after her and then grabs his violin case out of the passenger seat goes after her*

Amelia: *she unlocks the door and walks inside, sighing heavily* We're home!

Alexander: Hey, Amelia!

Amelia: Oh, good, you're back-- *then she notices the Christmas decorations and the tree. A big smile spreads across her face* Who did this?

Fang: *following Amelia inside he looks at all the decorations with wide eyes* What are those?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    @squirrelwithacup
    André: *Can't help but smile a little at them, looking away so they can't see it*

Skylar: *lets go of Orion and smiles, she glances over at André though she can't see his smile*

Orion: *smiling* I didn't even notice you can already feel the baby... *he doesn't take his hand off of her stomach and instead stoops down and smiles wider* You're already growing so fast, little baby! I can't wait to meet you... again... *laughs a little*

Orion: *presses a kiss to her stomach through her shirt, then stands back up straight and kisses her cheek*

Skylar: *giggles a little* You're being too cute... *with a sigh she looks toward the staircase* I wonder if dinner will be ready soon? I'm really hungry... I kind of want... pickles and ice cream...

Jaci: *Puts the knife aside and, taking a deep breath, she turns to Hamlet* I'm great. Just trying to focus on something other than... *Her voice trails off, going quiet for a second*

Orion: *looks over at André and notices his smile... which just makes him smile wider though he says nothing* You coming back downstairs with us? I guess Skylar has to go get some--

Skylar: Pickles and ice cream! Now! *starts heading downstairs with a wild look in her eyes*

Orion: *when she's out of earshot he gags a little* How can she eat that...!? *laughs a little and starts heading downstairs after her*

Hamlet: Other than... *his voice trails off too* ...if you're sure you're okay...
    37oYgl3.png

Izabella: *looks at Skylar* Oh, uhm... I don't guess we have. *smiles a little* I'm Izabella..

Skylar: I'm Skylar. These are my kids and my husband, Orion. *motions to surrounding people* It's nice to meet you.

Skylar: So am I. And... *grins over at Orion talking to André* So is Orion. *laughs a little*

Orion: *notices too and smiles softly at her* H-Hi... Isabella you said your name was...?

Orion: Would... you like to help us with decorations? *taking the star out of the box* The tree is almost done but we still have some knick knacks to put around the room... like... *reaches into the box and gets a snowglobe* this...?

Orion: *nods and hands her the snowglobe* Go put it on one of the end tables. *smiles*

Izabella: *slowly takes the snow globe and nods* Okay. *walks over to an end table and sets the snowglobe on it*

Orion: *smiles and goes through a few more decorations, taking a few figurines and placing them on the fireplace mantle as well as some candles*

Orion: Okay, I think that's all of them... *smiles* Thanks for your help, Izabella.

Orion: *glad she's calming down a little, he feels a little less anxious around her than he did before since she was a new person*

Takumi: *laughs a little when he holds up the ball* Be careful with that, it could break.

Alnitak: Give it back! *tries to pull it back then... it drops to the floor and breaks*

Skylar: *comes back into the room from carrying the boxes downstairs* Is everything okay?

André: *Frowns a little at Alnilam, secretly finding his interaction with Orion a little cute...*

Skylar: *glances back at Takumi then sighs in relief when she realizes Orion calmed Alnilam down*

Orion: *looks out the window and realizes the sun is beginning to set... the day is almost over* Time flies... okay, one last thing to do to the tree. *stands up and hunts for the lights plugin and locates it*

Skylar: Don't even try forcing a smile with me... I know those all too well. What's bothering you...?

Skylar: *puts a hand on his shoulder* You can talk to me, okay? I know it's not nothing.

Takumi: ... It's just... Since it's the holidays I've been having a lot of flashbacks...

Skylar: *her expression softens* Flashbacks? Would it help you to talk about them...?

Takumi: Okay... *quiet for a moment before speaking again* the holidays have just... never been a good time for me.. But i guess you'd expect that, if you knew my parents...

Skylar: *sighs and looks away from Tiffany* I'm sorry, Takumi. But try to remember what I told you last time, okay? Your parents aren't here and they can't hurt you.

Takumi: ... Skylar, i don't know if you remember, or if you even witnessed it, but... When we went to Selvadorada, someone attacked me in the temple... *his voice trails off*

Skylar: I'm sorry... *sighs* Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I think Onyx and Amelia see you as a kid...

Skylar: *smiles a little too* So forget about your old parents and be extra thankful for your new ones? *looks down at Emerald and smiles wider* Hey...

Skylar: And... you have your kids to focus on now, too. *glaring at Tiffany out of the corner of her eye she tries to smile and then walks back up to Orion, kissing the same cheek Tiffany slapped* Are you alright now, sweetie?

Takumi: *nods. He holds the hug for a minute before pulling away and looking at Emerald, a little teary eyed*

Aurora: *very giddy* We got so much done for the wedding today! In fact there's not much else I need to do except... go shopping for my wedding dress...

Takumi: *a little startled when the door suddenly opens. He looks over at the door*

Alexander: I'm exhausted... *crashes onto the loveseat* A whole day of picking every last tiny detail...

Aurora: *sits down by him* But it's all going to be worth it when we're standing at the altar...

Alexander: *his lips curl into a smile* You're right. *leans in and kisses her cheek* I can't wait.

Alexander: *notices Cy and Takumi are back and they have toddlers* ...Um... *looks down at Emerald in confusion*

Aurora: *looks at Alexander like he's crazy* ...when we left, Cy and Takumi certainly had no kids...

Alexander: They left while we were gone. I didn't know they had kids though. Man, you two got busy fast, huh? *grins*

Cyrielle: We didn't have them until 8 years after we left. *laughs a little then smiles at Aurora* Thanks.

( @squirrelwithacup Whenever you come back i think you missed this. Unless you didn't, then feel free to ignore this :joy: )

(Oops!!)

Alexander: *looks over at Izabella* Is she with you guys? *smiles at her* Hey, I'm Alexander. What's your name?

Alexander: *smiles and walks over to them, ruffling Evan's hair* Hey, little guy.

Alexander: *grins wider* Then we're friends.
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

(Oops!!)

Alexander: *grins wider* Then we're friends.

Evan: *also smiles wider*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    @squirrelwithacup

Orion: *looks over at André and notices his smile... which just makes him smile wider though he says nothing* You coming back downstairs with us? I guess Skylar has to go get some--

Skylar: Pickles and ice cream! Now! *starts heading downstairs with a wild look in her eyes*

Orion: *when she's out of earshot he gags a little* How can she eat that...!? *laughs a little and starts heading downstairs after her*

Hamlet: Other than... *his voice trails off too* ...if you're sure you're okay...

André: Sure. *Follows them*

Jaci: *Picks up the knife again* I'm okay, really. *Gives him a smile and goes back to chopping the vegetables*
    Everywhere i go
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @squirrelwithacup

Adrien: *steps inside and juggling the box punches the ground floor before looking away* ...yeah, Megara's always been that kind of person as long as I've known her.

*in bedroom*
    Meg: *for a moment she looks away awkwardly too but then she reminds herself why she came looking for him to begin with and puts the bra in the suitcase trying not notice how many of her other undergarments he'd already packed* Umm...Fang, the reason I left to go back out to the living room....it wasn't because of the books...someone's here...

*looks up at him*Someone I never expected to see again...and he needs my help. And, in order to help him, we need to bring him back to Windenberg...with us. His name is Adrien Cardoza...and he's... my ex boyfriend...

--

Ben: V-vampire hunters!? *looks around* I mean I guess you being a vampire I shouldn't be surprised...but to think someone was using space for that...

*he looks back up the stairs but then turns using his flashlight on his phone explores a little further.*

Fang: Your ex... boyfriend. *pauses and then sighs* What does he need your help for?

---

Meg: He has a spirit attached to him...I can't tell if it's an earthbound or something more serious...but it's been attached long enough that its deteriorating his aura. I asked Amelia if we could bring him back with us...are you...alright with that? I didn't even--*she looks down* I know he needs my help but I should have talked to you first...I'm sorry...

--

Ben: Well... *trying to distract himself from the blood and the table he shines his lights up to the ceiling* Lighting is a number one priority...If there's proper lighting it could a den living area or we could convert it into a secret study. Or replace the hidden door to make it less secretive...it could even be a workout space if the owner is interested in that...

---

Onyx: Perhaps keeping the hidden door is a nice touch. Something secret... in case she ever needs it...

I think she'd like the secret study, and the other bedroom upstairs could be a guest room?

Meg: Well...*she looks away thinking about what had brought them to her apartment in the first place and puts a hand on her neck* ...he's being useful...now. He's loaning us his truck to take my things back to Widenberg, at least.

--

Ben: *looks around* I think we can do that. There's plenty of room to build in shelves and bring in a desk, some comfy chairs. Well just need to bring some heat and cooling into the space. Yeah...I can see that. And no one else could say they have that in the whole of Widenberg...if she even wants to share the secret.

----

Meg: *looks up at him and leaning over kisses him on the cheek* Thank you for always understanding. ...I love you, Fang.

And you're right. The sooner we get home the sooner I can help him and the sooner he could be on his way. Since it looks like you've got the drawers empty... Can you help me fold and pack my comforter? Then this room will be done...except that.

*she points to an antique writing desk crammed against the closet in the corner.*

--

Ben: Well, if that's the whole house, I think I have a really great starting point. I can get you the plan by Christmas day I'm confident. That is...if you think I'm up fit the job?

Fang: I love you, too. *smiles and then nods* Okay. I can carry that out for you, too. *walks over to her bed and starts trying to figure out how to fold the comforter*

----

Onyx: That sounds wonderful. *shakes his hand and smiles* Thank you. I look forward to seeing the plans.

*They just get it folded and stuffed into a box when the door opens and Adrien sticks his head in*

Adrien: Hey, Megara, Amelia and I packed all the boxes out here...she mentioned there was a desk we could move?

Meg: *looks at the desk* Yeah...it's uh going to be tight squeeze though so we should probably move the suitcases and other boxes out of here first... by the way, Adrien, this is--

Adrien: * already moving to pick up the suitcase by the closet he turns and spots the open Suitcase in front of the dresser and immediately notices the undergarments packed on top.*.Uh, Megara, you might want to close that before you lose some precious cargo.

Meg: *looks over and feels the blush spread across her face, crossing the room she closes it, and zips it shut* You know, you could have just pretended you didn't see that.

Fang: *raises an eyebrow at Adrien, not sure what to make of him* ... *silently stares at him but says nothing*

---

Onyx: *after parting with Ben he heads back to the house and walks in the door* I'm back.

Meg: *straightens and stands the luggage upright, frowning at him rolls it towards him* Just be useful.

Adrien: I was. *he glances over at Fang* Oh hey, another friend of Megara's. Hi I'm Adrien Cardozo. *holds out his hand to Fang*

Fang: *stares at his hand as if he's forgotten how to shake it but after a moment he gives it a few shakes, his vivid golden eyes studying him*

Adrien: *feels a little unnerved by Fang's silence and even more so by his intense golden gaze. He's never seen anyone with eyes that color and gets the feeling he better be cautious. Letting go of Fang's hand, he gives a quizzical look at Meg*

Meg: *Watching the exchange, she realizes she's never seen Fang this intense either and moving to Fang's side she places a hand on his arm, though she's not sure if it's to reassure him or herself* Adrien, this is my boyfriend, Fang.

Adrien: Ah. *Fang's appraising gaze makes a lot more sense.* I'll just take these down then.

Meg: Yeah, once we get these last few boxes out and the suitcases it's really just the desk. Alot of my things are already in storage. While you guys load up I'm going to talk to Mr. Benali about who can come in for the furniture.

Fang: *smiles a little at Meg and nods* Okay. *he turns from Meg and grabs whatever is nearby that needs to be loaded up, looking over at Adrien again* ...It's nice to meet you. *then he looks away and starts carrying out the items*

Meg: *feels reassured when Fang smiles at her and leaving the bedroom heads across the hall to talk to her landlord*

Adrien: *lifting one suitcase under his arm as Fang walks away* Yeah...same. *follows Fang out towards the elevator*

Fang: *pauses at the elevator, he wasn't the biggest fan of these things in Selvadorada* ... *sighs and steps into the elevator, not thinking to hold the door and his hands are full anyway*

Adrien: *hurries behind Fang and just barely makes it into the elevator. Setting down a suitcase he punches the ground floor and once again finds himself in another awkward elevator ride. Feeling like he needs to fill the silence* ...so...how long have you known Megara...?

Fang: *thinks for a moment* ...A few months... why do you ask? *looks at Adrien*

*he doesn't wait for an answer as the elevator opens and he walks outside, and looks around for the truck*

Adrien: OK...man of few words. *hefting the suitcase again he follows and they load the truck.

*With Fang and Amelia's help, they manage to get all of Meg's things including the desk, which just barely fit in the elevator, down into Adrien's truck. Meg finished talking to her landlord and joined them downstairs.

Meg: OK...it's official. The apartment is cleared of anything I care about. The new tenant can take it over whenever he likes now... *she glances at Adrien and away*

Mr. Benali is arranging the sale of my furniture and thankfully agreed to give me the profits back since I had to come down here on such short notice. I was going to suggest we grab dinner here...but *she smiles at Fang* ...I'm really just ready to get home...

Fang: *waits for Meg to get in and then, not even thinking about Adrien watching, he turns into a wolf and jumps up into her lap*

*A while later...*

Amelia: *pulls the car back to it's rightful parking space and opens the door, getting out* Home sweet home... I wonder what everyone's up to?

*looks over at Adrien pulls up beside them. * Park right here. I have to find out where Amelia and Onyx want to store my things and I'm sure we can get a few more hands to help us unpack.

Adrien: *looks up at the mansion, the entire drive down he was mulling over the realization that Fang was a werewolf.* ...Megara, your friends with vampires and you're dating a werewolf...what kind of place is this...?

Meg: *she smiles* It's home and until I can determine what's going on with your attachment it's where you'll be staying temporarily. So grab your violin and come inside.

Meg: You never used to go anywhere without your family heirloom, why should that have changed? *she looks at him seriously* ...nothing else has.

Adrien: *frowns after her and then grabs his violin case out of the passenger seat goes after her*

Amelia: Oh, good, you're back-- *then she notices the Christmas decorations and the tree. A big smile spreads across her face* Who did this?

Fang: *following Amelia inside he looks at all the decorations with wide eyes* What are those?

Meg: *follows Amelia and Fang inside and a smile spreads across her face* Christmas decorations? Oh wow...I don't think I've ever seen a bigger tree...it's beautiful.

Adrien: *walks into the main entryway, looking around, his violin case gripped tightly in his hand. Surveying the room he takes in the sheer amount of people, noting Aurora's presence tries his best not to stare*
    @squirrelwithacup

Jaci: *Picks up the knife again* I'm okay, really. *Gives him a smile and goes back to chopping the vegetables*

Skylar: *goes into the kitchen and grabs an entire pint of chocolate almondmilk ice cream out of the freezer and goes into the fridge... she finds a jar of sliced pickles and she dumps about half of them on her ice cream and starts shoveling it*

Orion: *follows her and stares in horror... ALSO I forgot to say he got Alnitak and Alnilam he didn't just leave them on the couch, he's holding them cidjdksndje*

Skylar: *looks very satisfied with her meal*

Hamlet: *looks up from chopping vegetables and over at Skylar in disgust*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

Meg: *follows Amelia and Fang inside and a smile spreads across her face* Christmas decorations? Oh wow...I don't think I've ever seen a bigger tree...it's beautiful.

Adrien: *walks into the main entryway, looking around, his violin case gripped tightly in his hand. Surveying the room he takes in the sheer amount of people, noting Aurora's presence tries his best not to stare*

Amelia: It is. *grins and then as she walks further into the living room she glances into the kitchen and scrunches her face up a little at Skylar*

Alexander: *looks up at Adrien* Who's this?

Aurora: Hey there! *waves at him*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Skylar: *goes into the kitchen and grabs an entire pint of chocolate almondmilk ice cream out of the freezer and goes into the fridge... she finds a jar of sliced pickles and she dumps about half of them on her ice cream and starts shoveling it*

Orion: *follows her and stares in horror... ALSO I forgot to say he got Alnitak and Alnilam he didn't just leave them on the couch, he's holding them cidjdksndje*

André: *Followed them into the kitchen, assuming he won't be very welcome in the living room, but stops when he sees Jaci*

Jaci: *So concentrated on chopping she doesn't even notice Skylar*
    Skye: What the...
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

André: *Followed them into the kitchen, assuming he won't be very welcome in the living room, but stops when he sees Jaci*

Orion: *sees Jaci and then with a frown he looks at André and speaks quietly* ...Maybe we should go back into the living room, okay? *tries to smile*

Skylar: *has already eaten half the pint*

Hamlet: ...Jaci... why is Skylar eating that? *wrinkles his nose in disgust*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

Amelia: It is. *grins and then as she walks further into the living room she glances into the kitchen and scrunches her face up a little at Skylar*

Meg: *looks back at Adrien* This is an old cohort mate of mine from the academy... He came by my apartment looking for some help. Adrien Cardozo, meet Alexander, Amelia's brother, and his girlfriend, Aurora.

Adrien: *his parents raised him to be polite, but as he glances at Alexander and Aurora you can see a little nerve under the polite exterior. Holding out his hand for Alexander to shake, he manages a smile* A pleasure...
    @squirrelwithacup

Orion: *sees Jaci and then with a frown he looks at André and speaks quietly* ...Maybe we should go back into the living room, okay? *tries to smile*

André: *Nods and ,glancing over at Jaci, he thinks about Orion and Tiffany* She didn't deserve it either...

Jaci: Uhm? *Looks over at Skylar then back at Hamlet* Ew... Luna did that a lot when she was pregnant. *Shakes her head*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

Meg: *looks back at Adrien* This is an old cohort mate of mine from the academy... He came by my apartment looking for some help. Adrien Cardozo, meet Alexander, Amelia's brother, and his girlfriend, Aurora.

Adrien: *his parents raised him to be polite, but as he glances at Alexander and Aurora you can see a little nerve under the polite exterior. Holding out his hand for Alexander to shake, he manages a smile* A pleasure...

Alexander: *shakes his hand but... there's a hand buzzer on it which shocks Adrien*

Aurora: Alexander!

Fang: *frowns*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

André: *Nods and ,glancing over at Jaci, he thinks about Orion and Tiffany* She didn't deserve it either...

Jaci: Uhm? *Looks over at Skylar then back at Hamlet* Ew... Luna did that a lot when she was pregnant. *Shakes her head*

Orion: *fails at smiling and leads André back to the living room, he puts the toddlers down and Skylar follows. He can tell something is on André's mind* ...Is everything okay?

Skylar: *sits down and keeps eating her disgusting concotion*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

Orion: *fails at smiling and leads André back to the living room, he puts the toddlers down and Skylar follows. He can tell something is on André's mind* ...Is everything okay?

André: *Nods quietly* Just... Thinking.

Skye: I think these are enough vegetables.
    Jaci: *Puts the knife down, a little disappointed*
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

Alexander: *shakes his hand but... there's a hand buzzer on it which shocks Adrien*

Adrien: *pulls back as the shock runs up his arm* Ah, watcher! What the plum was that for!?

*he shakes out his hand*

Meg: *bites her lip and she halfheartedly musters a frown* Really, Alexander, was that necessary?
    @squirrelwithacup

Orion: *frowns a little* About what? Do you want to talk about it...?

Hamlet: *puts his knife down too* Okay... what next?
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

Adrien: *pulls back as the shock runs up his arm* Ah, watcher! What the plum was that for!?

*he shakes out his hand*

Meg: *bites her lip and she halfheartedly musters a frown* Really, Alexander, was that necessary?

Alexander: No, but I did it anyway. *grins and takes the hand buzzer off* C'mon, it was funny!

Aurora: *eyeroll* Yes of course...
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

André: Nothing important.

Skye: You need to boil some water for the soup. After it boils we add the vegetables and salt. Then let it cook for a while.
    Everywhere i go
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

*he shakes out his hand*

Alexander: No, but I did it anyway. *grins and takes the hand buzzer off* C'mon, it was funny!

Adrien: *rubs his hand on his leg* Yeah funny...I'm just grateful I didn't drop my case. *but it helped distract him from his nerves*

Meg: *shakes her head* Well, that's Alexander for you... don't mind him. He can't help himself.

*notices Orion and Andre coming in from the kitchen* Is Onyx in the kitchen...?

*walks over and pokes her head in a little confused when she sees Hamlet, Jaci and Skye cooking. And then she sees Skylar eating her ice cream and pickles*

Orionis causing cravings, Skylar?
    @squirrelwithacup

André: Nothing important.

Skye: You need to boil some water for the soup. After it boils we add the vegetables and salt. Then let it cook for a while.

Orion: Are you sure? *frowns*

Hamlet: *nods and goes to get a pot for the water*
    37oYgl3.png
    @squirrelwithacup

*in bedroom*

--

---

--

---

--

----

--

----

---

*A while later...*

*he shakes out his hand*

Adrien: *rubs his hand on his leg* Yeah funny...I'm just grateful I didn't drop my case. *but it helped distract him from his nerves*

Meg: *shakes her head* Well, that's Alexander for you... don't mind him. He can't help himself.

*notices Orion and Andre coming in from the kitchen* Is Onyx in the kitchen...?

*walks over and pokes her head in a little confused when she sees Hamlet, Jaci and Skye cooking. And then she sees Skylar eating her ice cream and pickles*

Orionis causing cravings, Skylar?

*a bat lands on Meg's shoulder* No, I'm right here. *...Onyx?*

Skylar: Yeah, a little... *laughs and eats another bite of ice cream* ...this is so disgusting... but I want it so bad...
    37oYgl3.png
    (Okay guys, is it fine to timeskip to after dinner and send everyone to bed so that we can start Christmas events?)
    37oYgl3.png